Killed a guy at Devil's Castle, he had this note

{Warning: Offensive Language}

2q2359k.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^thats fucking so funny i did the same thing ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Guest

i had to log out, i lost the server :(

I should of gone, only 2km away.. might of been interesting, oh well :L

Oh well, interesting find!

I killed a guy once and he had a note that had the same thing an audio recording said in borderlands 2 once you killed a certain bandit.

You got a mission about now that you killed him and you could go to his garage and take his gun stash, currently it wouldn't work because there are no tents or anything but because i remembered it from borderlands 2 it was humerus 

i had to log out, i lost the server :(

I should of gone, only 2km away.. might of been interesting, oh well :L

Yes, you should HAVE gone. Maybe it HAD been interesting.

Just saying.

I killed a guy once and he had a note that had the same thing an audio recording said in borderlands 2 once you killed a certain bandit.

You got a mission about now that you killed him and you could go to his garage and take his gun stash, currently it wouldn't work because there are no tents or anything but because i remembered it from borderlands 2 it was humerus 

I think  know that recording youre referencng! The one where the bandit says " If you killed me, you must be a badass, so please take my stash." Then you go to get it and its a weak trap. Beat the traps and theres another recording that goes something like "fine, take them, you dick." Loved that mission.

Edited by LootandLive