Sign in to follow this  
Matros69

Tactical vest?

Hello guys!

Im playing DayZ from 12.26.2013 and I NEVER seen tactical vest on any player.. Are developers of dayz remove this item? Btw: I need that new camo's for SKS!.. And that new tactical camo on m4! It's beatiful!

1909225_520841694701448_722112539_o.jpg1979913_521547197964231_1487430500_o.jpg

fffff, dat black sks

my current goal is to find a tac vest, then i will get a radar cap blue checkered shirt and blue pants and be a hero once again.

So..Is Tac Vest in game or not? I still can't find that shit !

I've seen one a few days ago, it doesn't have any slots so it's bad compared to the assault vest.

I've found and worn dozens of Black Tactical Vests, mostly found in NWAF by luck.

Its a myth that black tact vest was removed, do some research on the forums.

The tactical vest has been removed from all loot spawns, because of its outdated skeleton that caused animation glitches.

The tactical vest has been removed from all loot spawns, because of its outdated skeleton that caused animation glitches.

But it can still be found on players.

I found one when I first started playing but have not seen one since. I think the black assault vest looks just fine with my bright blue checkered shirt.

I've seen one a few days ago, it doesn't have any slots so it's bad compared to the assault vest.

Lies. ;)

It has 8 slots. 

Yeah they used to spawn all the time, have not found one since like the second big patch.

• Like 1

There have already multiple threads on this. Use the search bar please. YES, they are still in game just hella rare. Between my group of 8 people we've found two since the last patch. 

They haven' been removed. I found a couple at the NEAF today, sporting the black one atm. But I can safely say, that unlike the chest holster, the tac vest are super rare.

You talkin' about one of the things this guy is wearing?   :murder:

DayZ_banner_03_zpsb7a79f86.jpg

isnt that an assault vest?

Ah, yes it is.  Derp me.  Anyway...

Tactical_vest.jpg

Does the assault vest offer any balistic protection? Its what im using now, but im sure I read that only the tac vest gives protection (but the name "assault vest" sounds protective lol)....Confused....as per usual :)

^IRL it's just a set of issue webbing that no one uses.

Doubt it'd have any form of protection because it's a chest rig made up of pouches and straps. Who knows in this crazy build though!!