kicktd

Tents still duping/losing items 1.7.1.5

Really no initiative to play when you have maxed out your loot except waiting to die, because you cant expand your camp.

Can someone confirm that putting down a new tent will make it save once?

Because then I can just save my gear once and atleast start dying.

Hoping that Rocket will prioritize making the loot systems like gear/tents/vehicles solid soon.

• Like 1

Yeah, this has definitely broken/ruined the game for me. I can't make loot runs anywhere because I have to keep all of my current gear on me or risk losing because it won't save to my storage areas.

I can deal with graphic issues, weird zombie movement, etc...but this saving/storing issue has taken all the value out of playing the game.

• Like 5

I can confirm that this needs a fix. It's ruining this game atm. My old l00t keeps coming back in my tents, and whatever new item I put in it, after the restart it's gone. Lost my dear SVD because of this :(

yeah this happended to me too i lost 17 statnag sd mags and lots of regulart statnag mags along with an m24 sniper =/

Tents seem really borked. They are not saving last saved state, they seem to be reverting to pre- 1.7.2.5 last saved state.

• Like 1

I haven't seen a tent eat any items yet, because every time i place a tent and put stuff in it, it completely disappears? I first placed 2 tents in a remote area, both full. Came back next day, 1 of the tents was gone. I'm pretty sure it wasn't raided, because nothing in the weapons tent was touched. Then I put some fortifications around the remaining tent, and when I came back the next day, all the fortifications and tent were gone. I have since lost another base completely and 2 more tents.

Exactly the same is happening to my server.

Our camp was compromised so we moved and setup +10 tents in a new location, we did multiple vehicle trips to transfer all our equipment, and now the server restarts and we have lost everything in the tents!! We had in excess of 6 AS50's, 3 Mk48s, L85s, SVDs, FNVAL NVs, etc etc etc everything, gone. FFS. All legit items, all found with hard work, and now, all gone.

Edited by Sgt.Leon

I have all the other. Good night to all! On our (and in the course of the experiment and on other servers) the server will not be saved after you restart the loot in tents. That with a tent not do, and after restart its status reverts back. Take a loot - everything your heart desires, restart, and everything back in place. Talking with host-admin - nothing can't help wipe can't do, because it makes only the rocket. If now, after the patch is put up a tent and download it loot, then after restart-loot will disappear, and the tent will remain in place. The destruction of the tent, for example - the crush квадритом or other equipment is also not helps. Restart and everything is in place.

Exactly the same is happening to my server.

Our camp was compromised so we moved and setup +10 tents in a new location, we did multiple vehicle trips to transfer all our equipment, and now the server restarts and we have lost everything in the tents!! We had in excess of 6 AS50's, 3 Mk48s, L85s, SVDs, FNVAL NVs, etc etc etc everything, gone. FFS. All legit items, all found with hard work, and now, all gone.

Not saying anything about your good selves, but I reckon 95%++ of all high end gear is now duped.

Bravo romeo oscar kilo echo november!

Just fix the duping and the tents, back to such gear being as rare as rocking horse shit within days.

I found a clans camp, and I constantly keep removing every single item from there tents, and dropping them in a undisclosed spot. I leave 1 item in each tent, then save all the tents. I come back the next day and everything is back. WTF. I have done this 3 times already. I have even tried flattening there tents after I removed everything. Every time the server restarts there items are back.

Its not them replacing the items, because I have remember what was in each tent, and everything is back exactly the way it was. The server is not doing roll backs, because my vehicle seems to save fine.

• Like 1

All the new tents I've been setting up won't save items or disappear. Every tent I set up prior to the last patch is locked with the inventories they had stored in them before. I can empty them, put new stuff in, save and they just revert back to the previous state after the server restarted. They were really glitchy before but at least somewhat usable. Now they're just broke. The vehicles are a mess too. I gave up trying to use them to store anything a while ago.

Are there any plans to get this annoying bug fixed ?

Cause I just can find news about what is comming in the far future..

It´s really boring to play this game just cause i need food and drink sometimes ...

bump

The game is unbalanced right now because of duping, once this is fixed and the duped items slowly "decay" there will be more of a challenge I hope. Right now it just feels like another FPS but with extra ways to die. It's possible to set up a tent, load it with as much gear as you can fit in it, and dupe it all day after day, life after life.

bump

The game is unbalanced right now because of duping, once this is fixed and the duped items slowly "decay" there will be more of a challenge I hope. Right now it just feels like another FPS but with extra ways to die. It's possible to set up a tent, load it with as much gear as you can fit in it, and dupe it all day after day, life after life.

Same here !

Im losing my gear on server restart. Can't stock in tents, can't evolve in the game.

Same here. We've started our new DayZ Server 2 days ago, on 1.7.2.5 and latest AA2OA patch, and players reported both issues. The tent one, and salgo that vehicles won't save and reset to previous location / state. (Someone fixed a bus, and after server restart it went back to it's original location and broken).