Sign in to follow this  
hypermoon

Anybody want to play without a mic?

Sometimes when I play I don't care to use my mic. I usually do, but sometimes I just don't feel like it and would rather just chat through text.

Most people don't want to play with you if you don't. So i'm just looking for peeps to play with that don't use a mic, or wouldn't mind playing with me.

I really don't need to get any shit from the elitist day z masters telling me how to play the game either btw. Leave me alone :)

If you wouldn't mind playing with me please add me:  Kid Cloud

Also I usually play on experimental servers.

Edited by TripX7

No thanks.  It is far easier to communicate with someone with voice chat.  Especially, if you are in a hurry.

Sorry man, but in-game voip or even an out of game voip is so much faster then typing.

No, I shall never reveal my name in game via chat

It's only a matter of time before voip sounds are identifiable, because nobody wants to hear some jackass blasting music through a mic and it allows for a) easy muting b) easy reporting). 

It's only a matter of time before voip sounds are identifiable, because nobody wants to hear some jackass blasting music through a mic and it allows for a) easy muting B) easy reporting). 

Doubtful.  I only speak to people using phrases such as, "Freeze, are you friendly, drop your gun or i'll shoot, give me your food, I'm taking your blood whether you like it or not, enjoy this this disinfectant"

sidechat: "where are you?"

sidechat: "where are you..?"

sidechat: "where are you...?"

sidechat: "where are you.....?"

sidechat: "where are you?"

sidechat: "hello?"

Edited by lrish

Considering the split-second actions and reactions that are part of this game, I think you are asking to be murdered a lot more often...