rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

CR75 is fake name of CZ75

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CZ_75

Česka zbrovojka ---> Chernaruska zbrojovka

Good one Bohemia!!

Has to be copyright issues.  1911 is a format, whereas CZ75 is a specific model of CZ's catalog.  Same reason for the Ruger MkII being called the Amphibitron or whatever.

• Like 1

they should separate the addition per version on the first post: everything added in .37 together. Everything from .38, etc.

Would save a lot of people a lot of time while still showing the differences between 0.42 and current in one post. 

maybe do colour code text for more newer changes ;)

• Like 1

Dissapointed not to see the missing loot spawn points fix (since It was spotted already) but meh, looking forward to next week's (or was it every two weeks?) experimental updates!

Also hunting is not enabled, at least for rabbits - tried killing one and It was invencible.

And something really really sad that happened to me: If you have a SKS with a PU scope, and try to swap the PU scope for a LRS, it will allow you to swap, but the LRS will not be attached to the gun and will be forever lost. (It was the first LRS I had found ever!!!!)

Edited by LouisK
  • Like 1

Actually nothing new. Are u guys seroius? A bunch of new clothes and several pistols and air-like .22 gun? This sucks! U still can`t use any melee without proper stance.

Wat is cr75 i found 20rnd clip for it

Thats the "CZ75" broseph.  They probably couldn't call it that for copyright reasons.. 

The better question is "20 round mag"?... standard CZ75 for police issue is 15 rounds.. that means you found/they made it a high-cap mag .. Muy bueno  :thumbsup:

Edited by Mr Jizz

WOW, i cant play this experimental, i literally have to press 1 like 26 times to equip my axe, the sounds are even more buggy than before, opening doors is very difficult, it seems like even more doors just wont open, takes ages to do just about anything, thought id just warn you guys, its back to stable for me!!!

• Like 1

So we get some pistols and a suppressed .22 for 700mb great

What i don't understand is why such a minor update went from  .37 to .42? Maybe zombies are not glitching thru wall anymore? (nah just new hats)

Zombies are cool but frustrating which i like, kf they fixed path finding theyed be great

what is wrong with those fucking zombie noises every 2secs??

Not getting this, though it's happened to me in the past.

Try logging out and back in.

I'm looking around for that new town that was mentioned somewhere on twitter.

Edited by solodude23

I don't find any information about today update. I don't think, i was the only one have downloaded 700 mb :)

AMATERS - Please do not write no appointments launch, if you are not able to comply with ... amaters

What about cannibalism? Can we able to eat bodies and get some type of sickness after a while, i.e you'll be well fed but will have also shock effects or negative physical effects like constant shaking on hands.

I still remember the scene of The Walking Dead Game, poor lad was eatan on dinner table.

Can the logs please standardise on clear language for the changes? It's often ambiguous: X was unable to Y.

A more clear log would say: X is now able to Y.

Or even: [RESOLVED] X is unable to Y.

Or: [FEATURE] added/removed FOO

[bUG] X is now able to Y

Kthxbye

Edited by squeaky.jetpack

Lol u cant now just press v aтв go upstairs in 9 floor buildings ie in chapaevsk. u just cant. so no more roof camping?

maybe do colour code text for more newer changes ;)

0.36  0.37  0.42
New:
Actions: Vomiting have associated sound effects
Actions: Ballistic helmet variants can be painted to black and green color with spraycan
Actions: Can check pulse on unconscious players
Actions: Searching for berries will now add berries to your inventory
Actions: Eat All now supported for consumables
Actions: You can catch rain into canteen and water-bottle from inventory
Animations: New Ruger 10/22 reload animations
Animations: New Ruger MKII Reload animations.
Animations: Player now can sit with gun/weapon
Animations: Completely new two-handed melee animations. New right-handed poses, moves and attacks for axes, baseball bat, pipewrench, crowbar, fire extinguisher, shovel, farming hoe. Animations: "Low" and "Aim" stances introduced for stand, crouch and prone.
Crafting: SKS paint recipe
Crafting: Firefighter Axe paint recipe
Crafting: B95 paint recipe
Environment: New rock textures
Food: Sambucus berry item added
Food: Canina berry item added
Gear: added black and UN ballistic helmet variants
Gear: Wool Coat red/black/brown/blue/green/grey/check variants added
Gear: can opener can be used as melee weapon
Gear: hard headgear (ballistic, moto, construction and pilot helmets) cannot be wear together with masks
Gear: Farming hoe configured and spawns
Gear: M4 attachment green variants added
Gear: Green and black variant of firefighter axe added
Gear: Rabbit leg, boar steak and chicken breasts added
Gear: Flat Cap red/black/brown/blue/green/grey/check variants added
Gear: Green and black variant of SKS
Gear: Green and black variant of B95
Gear: Long wooden ash stick
Graphics: Adding lights to currently rendered scene changed
Graphics: Lighting from objects now is rendered during daytime also
Graphics: HDR improved and tweaked slightly to perform better with bright lights in scene (i.e. flashlights etc...)
Graphics: Engine supported point source light objects (e.g. Gaslamp) now working correctly
Map: Olsha has been updated
Map: Khelm has been updated
Map: New rock formations outside Svetlo have been created
Map: New Orthodox Chapel has been created
Map: Police Stations & Medical Centers have been placed across the map
Map: New villages surrounding Svetlo
Medical: Players can have a heart attack (declared as "irregular pulse" with pulse checking actions)
Spawns: Sporter 22, CR75, Amphibia S, 1911 and respective magazines and ammo (22LR and 9mm) added to spawns
Spawns: Wool Coats and Flat Caps added to spawns
Weather: Rain, Clouds, Wind, calculated on server and distributed to clients
Weather: Rain now causes items and player to become wet
Zombies: Simple respawn mechanic implemented for zombies, pending more robust method

Fixed:
Actions: Added 'inUseItem' back to action on target function
Actions: Proper nutritional value will be added when eating near empty food
Actions: Berry picking script messages to player improved.
Actions: Crafting splint from bandages now uses whole disposable bandage and half of dressing bandage
Actions: Ruined rags/bandages and wooden sticks doesn't produce infinite splints
Actions: Clicking on Eat All action if amount of food is below 1/4 will result in playing only short eating animation
Actions: Edited player messages in force drink action and fixing broken limbs
Actions: Added collision tests for availability of prone position and vaulting
Actions: Force feed/drink doesn't use whole quantity of some food/drink items also canteen is not destroyed after action
Animations: Bandage and eating pills animation glitch fixed.
Animations: Rolling left/right while zoomed in sights makes player zoom out for the duration of the roll.
Animations: Player can now be properly knocked out while in water.
Animations: holding animations of various weapon magazines correctly linked
Animations: Evade animations in prone (Q and E) are faster now.
Gear: Added color variants of ballistic helmets into loot spawns
Gear: Purification tablets package contains ten tablets now. Cholera removing functionality added.
Gear: Even lower chance of backpacks spawning on construction sites
Graphics: SSAO in options saved
Graphics: Rain effect settings changed
Graphics: Rain geometry optimized (28 bytes vs 12 bytes per vertex)
Graphics: Spot light culling fixed
Graphics: Fix of terrain intersections
Graphics: Fix of geometry trace for flares
Graphics: Rain now does not fall inside buildings for those on Lower/Disabled shadow settings
Login: Failure during new character creation could cause player to get stuck as unconscious
Map: Optimizations for Svetlo performance
Map: Forests surrounding Svetlo bugfixes
Medical: Would never actually die from zero health or blood due to medical conditions
Medical: Epi-pens will now wake anyone (briefly) from unconsciousness even if blood very low
Medical: Defibrillator used for restarting the heart of players who have a heart attack
Medical: Unconsciousness had irregular and unpredictable behavior (epi-pens will now always wake an unconscious player, unless they are having a heart attack)
Medical: Melee damage application system changed to better balance
Medical: Chance of bleeding from fists reduced significantly
Medical: Disconnected players avatars did not take shock or blood damage
Medical: Falling from height while sprinting did not kill player when it should have
Medical: Player could vault with broken legs
Network: Dropped items appeared only after a delay (now instant)
Network: Inventory items causing desync due to non-guaranteed update spam (hotfix currently until guaranteed message change is complete)
Network: Optimizations to network messaging updates should result in reduced bandwidth and some increases in FPS for clients/server
Structures: Changed inheritance of barrier structures (due to errors in logs)
Structures: Items disappearing when dropped near stairs or walls
Sound: subsonic projectiles no longer emit supersonic crack
Weapons: Long-range scope reticle properly centered
Zombies: Zombies aims mostly for chest area now when attacking (stops the "helmet of armor" change)

There you go, correct me on the places where I'm wrong. And rocket please copy past this into the main post so we may get some clearance about the new additions.

Edited by basinox
  • Like 21

Why they do not separate the changelogs? What's the differences btw the previous build and this?

...and (since i gor fired by the previous post): why this job is left to the users (so it could be wrong), while the devs knows perfectly what they changed?

Edited by WalkerDown

Thanks Dean! Once again, you have amazed me as a developer.

Edited by Guppy the DayZ Medic