rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Old bugs like these, should be corrected immediately from the first dayzSz of the DayZZz SA Game...
I saw there a few players... a few days ago :D

• Like 2

I think indicator about wet status in the inventory is enough. Spam messages "You are getting wet" very annoying.

Your post has no sense, stop abuse google translate, you are not russian, just a troll.

Your post has no sense, stop abuse google translate, you are not russian, just a troll.

I'm glad you didn't use google translate to write this  :D 

• Like 1

Makes perfect sense, when you run through trees you are spammed with "you are getting wet" "you are not getting wet" "you are getting wet" " you are not getting wet" 

• Like 1

Makes perfect sense, when you run through trees you are spammed with "you are getting wet" "you are not getting wet" "you are getting wet" " you are not getting wet" 

a friend of mine. This topic has been discussed in 0.36

I just pray that my FPS will increase. I don't worry about Bugs etc. And I will play it with low FPS, too. But a better performance - that's like the paradise! I can't give you enough beans for then xD 

Edited by TheHappyMile

a friend of mine. This topic has been discussed in 0.36

I reckon this may have been translated incorrectly, should it be "My Friend, this topic....." but even with the incorrect translation it dont matter one bit whether the topic has been discussed.  You said it made no sense I said it did.  

Never really joined forums in the many years I've played games, it's just that this game has so much potential thought I would get involved but after a while I've come to realise some people read a post then go off half-cocked and make something else out it.  Going back to hiding in the background because I fail to understand the lack of comprehension and fear that I could be infected by stupidity.

Edited by Jolunn

I reckon this may have been translated incorrectly, should it be "My Friend, this topic....." but even with the incorrect translation it dont matter one bit whether the topic has been discussed.  You said it made no sense I said it did.  

Never really joined forums in the many years I've played games, it's just that this game has so much potential thought I would get involved but after a while I've come to realise some people read a post then go off half-cocked and make something else out it.  Going back to hiding in the background because I fail to understand the lack of comprehension and fear that I could be infected by stupidity.

"My friend, if we participate in the topics, questions that have been discussed will not arise. By this, I said that the question has no meaning in the subject 0.36..... said that will fix with the fix.

Thank you :)

Campfires to be added within the next 2 weeks. Fucking pumped!

"My friend, if we participate in the topics, questions that have been discussed will not arise. By this, I said that the question has no meaning in the subject 0.36..... said that will fix with the fix.

Thank you :)

Really? Who did can confirm this??  :|

BTW: Sorry for double-post!

Edited by Tabinator

Good damn! Im really sorry! Made two mistakes... At first forget to quote and on the second post I quoted the wrong guy :-D

Can anyone confirm this? Where did he get this information?

Well, i know this does not directly belong into this post, but i hope it'll get read by the right person. I know, alpha & stuff and optimization hasnt started yet, but i am just in fear of some major delays in the development cause i think the devs are not taking some big thinks not into consideration.

My problem is the current way they handle problems and introduce new things (server-distributed weather effects ; respawn / spawning of players / items zombies) , i did take a in depth look on Server-load (traffic and stuff) and i have noticed that the serverload is constantly rising (even without server distributed weather etc.) ... only on a 40 man packed server.

Lets think about the max. player/server cap about to come, guess i somewhere read about 150 (might be wrong here), so all of the serverload is getting trippled maybe (without physics etc. !!!).

So imho the dev should raise the playercap right NOW to the level they want to have it and then throw in new stuff, cause i fear they will bring up all those nice thinks (btw i love them) and later on they might notice "hmn, damn.... all this stuff wont work with 100+ Players, so lets keep the game to max. 50 players", the game will be delayed by a hugh amount or many features wont happen.... all of this would suck imho.

Its like designing a board-game for 12 players, putting some real fancy stuff on the board and in the "optimization-phase" they notice they cant fit more then 4 players on the board. ;(

• Like 5

You're right the sprint is a part of the development style of scrum (http://www.scrum.org) which is a pretty nice method for handling projects with multiple teams working on different aspects. A friend of mine is a teacher and he introduced this method for school projects.. he had distress calls from parents that "they [their children] couldn't stop talking about school projects" and his peers are now reviewing on a broader implementation throughout the school.

Edited by JoostVoordeel

Anyone know where i can get my hands on a Pristine Hoe - i most definitely don't want a Worn one.....

Worn hoe = pre-loved

Just want to say/shout  ROCKET THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I BOW TO YOU SIR!!!!

Played experimental this weekend and what i seen its best PATCH so far glad i hadn't wait so long as i thought.

Major bugs/glitches(regular and hardcore servers) fixed:

1. Wall glitch in jail fixed.

2. Weapon cloning fixed.

3. School building at top roof fixed.

haven't tried floor glitch and hangar floor glitch dunno how they work but i think its fixed.

P.S. those experimental servers a so damn smooth to play... No lag no random restarts... And 50/50 works like a charm.. Stable servers aint for me anymore i think :D

• Like 1

whens the next experimental due ? is it this wednesday ?

does the experimental shift to public same time ?

So we have this  post
http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/78119153354/weekly-report-starting-our-focus-on-survival
saying that we will have a stable 0.37 at march the 5th..

Why is that so hidden ?

Inearly looked into this thread daylie without some intel on ETA
have the feeling that the devs prefer posting on twitter/reddit/etc. over their own forum
Anyways.. i am thankfull for the mods, and their great work (i.e. dev-tracker)

In future i will prefer the devblog over these topics on the forum

Edited by dawud
  • Like 2

I have seen this mentioned. Apparently they're looking at making fireplaces work in houses as well which would be cool!

• Like 1