rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Hopefully your internet goes back to normal. The combat ain't that laggy, as the experimental servers with 40+ peeps is wild. Plus make sure its the closest server to you.

Thanks man,

but the combat was laggy since the beginning of the alpha, what are you talking about? Surely compared to FPS but also to dayz mod, which was at least enjoyable. we hope and wait!

I agree with the two reporting the fps loss.  First thing I noticed too.

Outstanding! Nice progress on the exp;Pience build, thanks!! And.. just to add.. I can't wait to start farming hoes. ;P

Melee: Cannot conduct melee attack from "lowered" melee stance (press space to chance stance to "raised")

Didint like it, if possible i would vote for the "lowered" stance attack.

Allso didnt like if my character stoped for taking out my axe. You run into zombie and try to take your axe in the and really quickly and you just stop and get a hit.

Edited by SirAllar

I want LIVE stats for our Characters, Like total zombie kills and things like that.

And maybe what weapons iv used to kill the zombies, and headshots etc.

Maybe even % of my accuracy with each weapon iv used, to see how bad my aim is lol...

Bro... that's really something for beta or beyond, they're trying to implement core mechanics at the moment. Like physics and hunting. 

All right, there seems to be a MAJOR issue with this update.  This has happened to me, my friend, and another guy that we killed but was behaving strangely until we figured it out.

Some players are invisible to others.  You also can not hear their direct chat.

I was in a building and a man ran up the stairs with an axe.  I could not see him but my friend could who was right next to me.  I could hear his axe shots hit the wall but could not see him.  He wound up killing me.

Earlier, a friend of mine ran into a building and started axing someone with a loaded weapon.  He ran away and thought he was safe with my friend standing right in front of him.  He started to bandage like nobody was there. My friend and I could both clearly see him but he couldn't see my friend.

This just happened 10 minutes ago but haven't been able to replicate it.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Note:  Both times a person was invisible, they were holding an axe in the "high ready" swinging position.  Maybe there is a correlation here.

Edited by K20017

All right, there seems to be a MAJOR issue with this update.  This has happened to me, my friend, and another guy that we killed but was behaving strangely until we figured it out.

Some players are invisible to others.  You also can not hear their direct chat.

I was in a building and a man ran up the stairs with an axe.  I could not see him but my friend could who was right next to me.  I could hear his axe shots hit the wall but could not see him.  He wound up killing me.

Earlier, a friend of mine ran into a building and started axing someone with a loaded weapon.  He ran away and thought he was safe with my friend standing right in front of him.  He started to bandage like nobody was there. My friend and I could both clearly see him but he couldn't see my friend.

This just happened 10 minutes ago but haven't been able to replicate it.  Anyone else experiencing this?

clealry you desynced.  i have invisable zombies hit me all the time

whats the LRS reticle thing?

Actual bullet impacts did not align with the long-range scope sight picture/aiming reticle.  

Edited by iBane

The new lighting looks amazing, the invoronment looks refreshed and really really good (I don't know if you can make a difference in the ss but go take a look yourself)

Thanks for the screenshots.  Good stuff!

"Weapons: Long-range scope reticle properly centered"

WHY NO PU SCOPE FIX? (1.5x-2.0x instead of 3.5x zoom!) It's needed as long range scopes are hugely hard to find meaning the easiest to get sniper is the M4! Not the SKS or Mosin as they only have a 1.5 zoom! Which is unrealistic and considering the scope is hard to use already (not much zeroing options and massive reticule) it needs the zoom buff!

Great job thank you.) 

Gear: M4 attachment green variants added 

please explain what it is?

Actual bullet impacts did not align with the long-range scope sight picture/aiming reticle.  

tldr no more aiming a bit to the right at long distance :D?

Edited by sumusiko

clealry you desynced.  i have invisable zombies hit me all the time

No, it's not desync, I am running away down the stairs while an invisible player is axing me yet my friend could see him.  I am posing this because it has only happened when the player was in the new high ready axe position implemented in this patch.  Maybe there is an issue with it.

Great job thank you.) 

Most/all attachments for the M4 were black.  Now there are attachments painted green.  

• Like 1

Great job thank you.) 

They've added green M4 handguards and buttstocks and not just the magpul ones.  You could already spray paint them green in the previous patch but now they spawn green I assume.

• Like 1

You can open them with the tab now and have been able to for ages...

Pretty sure he was referring to having the option to use the action button to open them. Last time I check, this was not an option.

For example: If you put a can of tuna on your hotbar and press the corresponding button, you have to open up the inventory and right click to open it before being able to consume it.

If this has been changed then I stand corrected! 

• Zombies: Simple respawn mechanic implemented for zombies, pending more robust method

:( I don't like it. I prefer more zombies and possibility of clear the city.

• Like 1

hYvHpVM.jpg

Looks cozy, doesn't it? 

haha cool, be cooler when we can light fires and use fire wood and cooking, cant WAIT

:( I don't like it. I prefer more zombies and possibility of clear the city.

It's an interim step.  They want more zombies in the game and a better "improved" respawn system.  Why cannot people do their research!?