Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Update Rev. 0.36.115535 (Experimental branch)

Have item spawns been fixed, granted these are all amazing updates, but it would be nice if the spawn problems were addressed.

• Like 3

New:

• Actions: Eat All now supported for consumables

GLORY! GLORY! HALLELUJAH!!!

35941088.jpg

Nice update but are there any information when "big" changes are on schedule?  I mean, Dean mentioned so many things (just for example "hunting") to expect "early" in 2014.

Just wondering! :)

• Like 2

I wish I had dayz trading cards. I'd put my Hicks card in a hard plastic protector.

it would of course, be a MVT card (most valuable tweeter)

Edited by wolf-mind

I thought Dean was fixing the invisible soda's and food's that take up one slot? 

I think that happens only when you have space in your inventory, but you select drink directly and not take to inventory. It also makes a white quick action button. That's how it happens to me at least. Just try to put it in your inventory first then use the item.

OT: I dig the Eat All function. Especially good for Rice bags.

I think that happens only when you have space in your inventory, but you select drink directly and not take to inventory. It also makes a white quick action button. That's how it happens to me at least. Just try to put it in your inventory first then use the item.

OT: I dig the Eat All function. Especially good for Rice bags.

Well they should fix it, gets really annoying. Also the "Eat All" Function is very unrealistic for this type of a game. 

• Map: Police Stations & Medical Centers have been placed across the map

Actions: Eat All now supported for consumables

The most exciting new for meh! ;)

This needs to be pinned and the 0.34 thread unpinned. Sorry for stating the obvious.

Edited by Young Trotsky
  • Like 6

i hope they fix silencers and make M4 into a weapon we can use soon, its pathetic how inacurate it is atm, i mean if i fire from like 50m i dont want the bullet to sway off target like 50cm >.<

i will just stick to my hunting rifle or mosin for now 

Edited by Boston
  • Like 1

• Graphics: SSAO in options saved

What is this, please explain. 

The game now properly saves your SSAO (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_space_ambient_occlusion) settings instead of changing it back to default after a while/restart.

what does this mean?

• Map: Olsha has been updated

What about going there and having a look? They should have expanded it, as Olsha and Khelm were pretty empty and having mainly just no-loot houses.

Edited by Strykes
  • Like 1

Excuse me, am i the only one who sees this?

Jesus, i think these new berries are OP

mVBB8XX.jpg?1

Edited by mambuza123
  • Like 15

Love the changes. But still no fix for zombies running through walls? People walking through walls(and shooting from inside them)? and items falling through the floor?

Also the "Eat All" Function is very unrealistic for this type of a game. 

WTF? How could you possibly have a problem with this? All the server lag and "You are already using something" messages make eating a can of beans in four stages an unrealistic endeavor. 

• Like 18

Here are some things I noticed that could be fixed:

Change all notifications you get in the lower left of the screen to the new style messages

Add an option to toggle the notifications ON/OFF. Specially an option to toggle the sound ON or OFF

Edited by Malibuz0r
  • Like 1

WTF? How could you possibly have a problem with this? All the server lag and "You are already using something" messages make eating a can of beans in four stages an unrealistic endeavor. 

People that argue against "Eat All" for the sake of realism have an extreme case of selective memory.  It's quite funny how upset people get over making eating easier, while at the same time ignoring all the other unrealistic things in the game (like ZOMBIES, for example).

In any case, this is a welcome addition to the game and one that I've been waiting a long time for.

• Like 11

Hm.

What about the leather jacket?

Is it surely in now?

it is - I saw one today in a storage shed near vybor and tried it on - not my style currently but it is nice looking. typical biker jacket ;)

• Like 1

So, Epi-pen for guys unconscious and defib for guys "dead". Nice. Because the defib didn't work for guys unconscious.

Now, we need (ITS IMPORTANT) loot respawn. After this, add more things yeah.

Edited by xExuu
  • Like 1

What about some nails?

It could really help!

Got hammer but no nails. Sad thing.

Edited by Coldvein
  • Like 5