Sign in to follow this  
cj14

Improvised gloves

Craftable Hand Wrap  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to be able to craft Hand Wrap with some rags?

• Yes, we could use some improvised gloves for protecion
    • No, we don't need such a thing

Every time I spawn, the first thing I do is to take off my shirt and tear it to rags...just to have some bandages in case of emergency. But I was thinking, when we are bambis fresh spawned we tend to fight zombies with our bare hands.

Crafting a hand wrap with rags (maybe the 2 rags you can get initially from your t-shirt) seems like a logic action considering how many times we need to hit the zombie. Idk what kind of stats do the gloves offer, but this hand wrap should provide (obviously) less protection, acurracy, damage or anything else we get from gloves.

Handwrap3_0.JPG

This could be nice considering that we will need to decide if we want to sacrifice our beloved bandages to get ourselves some protection and power for our first fights. Or maybe we'd want to keep our bandages in case we start to bleed. That's up to the survivor in question. Let me know what you guys think of this

• Like 4

Realistic and allows the Bambi phase to have more playstyle options. I like it

• Like 2

Makes sense. I was going to say that's just silly, it's very easy to find gloves, until I read the crafted out of rags idea.

But as far as "gaming the system" goes, it would make more sense to save your rags to heal yourself after your fight than have your hands wrapped up, since punching doesn't hurt your hands currently.

• Like 1

Makes sense. I was going to say that's just silly, it's very easy to find gloves, until I read the crafted out of rags idea.

But as far as "gaming the system" goes, it would make more sense to save your rags to heal yourself after your fight than have your hands wrapped up, since punching doesn't hurt your hands currently.

Yeah, I think gloves are supposed to protect against diseases, but I guess they'll have more use when infections are available, anyway...just an idea

• Like 1

Only if we can reverse the process.

Gloves are common and atm don't give much ... do we really need improvised gloves?

I think they would look cool on my character, maybe when infections and damage by hitting or handling heavy weapons are added...good idea though. take me my beans  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

Most of the suggestion I make are for advanced stages of the game, but I post them now so somebody else can complete the idea in a better way (and to not forget it)

It's a nice thing to have ingame.

I like it,yet specs should offer little protection. (Against temprature-damage)

• Like 1