Sign in to follow this  
teknogeek1300

What I think of "Cutie School Regular" server!

Anybody who laughs after KOSing deserves to be banned...

Edited by Geckofrog7

Anybody who laughs after KOSing deserves to be banned...

:D You say that like you don't.

(insert lies here)

Edited by teknogeek1300

:D You say that like you don't.

(insert lies here)

You want me to record my gameplay? :P

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/792935102547364515/C4EE93E70D008859057B9AB26D4931AB32F4E8A9/

(There's a lot of stories I could tell you that arose from not KOSing...)

In any case, being banned from a server on DayZ is harmless, you just join another server, and you're back where you left off.

Edited by Geckofrog7

You want me to record my gameplay? :P

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/792935102547364515/C4EE93E70D008859057B9AB26D4931AB32F4E8A9/

(There's a lot of stories I could tell you that arose from not KOSing...)

In any case, being banned from a server on DayZ is harmless, you just join another server, and you're back where you left off.

I've spared many lives and givin food/cantines, it's great until someone lies to you and shoots you in the back. The diff is I don't lie about it. When someone voice prox's me and says "I'm friendly" I reply with "Run bitch, I'm gonna fuck you".

Edited by teknogeek1300

I've spared many lives and givin food/cantines, it's great until someone lies to you and shoots you in the back. The diff is I don't lie about it. When someone voice prox's me and says "I'm friendly" I reply with "Run bitch, I'm gonna fuck you".

I count being silent as lying...

You could have robbed him for the better loot, too. :rolleyes:

But I do appreciate that you don't "FRIENDLY FRIENDLY!" and then kill me when my back is turned.

Edited by Geckofrog7

I count being silent as lying...

You could have robbed him for the better loot, too. :rolleyes:

The more I watch it, I'm pretty sure that guy actually survived. Assuming he regained conciousnes.

Edited by teknogeek1300

5 7.62 rounds... :huh:

That guy might be the Oxford Dictionary definition of dead.

Edited by Geckofrog7

5 7.62 rounds... :huh:

That guy might be the Oxford Dictionary definition of dead.

I've noticed that when you actually walk up and pop em in the head, they'll have a diff resting pose. Usually their gunw ill be in there hand, more lifeless looking. When they slide like that they're usally alive still. Best part is, I just joined a diff server. "You are unconcious". Awesome.

I've noticed that when you actually walk up and pop em in the head, they'll have a diff resting pose. Usually their gunw ill be in there hand, more lifeless looking. When they slide like that they're usally alive still. Best part is, I just joined a diff server. "You are unconcious". Awesome.

Hmm...I wonder if being banned does the same as logging out...

(When you log out of a server, you're character is still in the server sitting down for a minute until you join a new one.)

In any case, that guy is either dead, or there was major lag. Nobody survives that many 7.62s. :) (People rarely if never survive one.)

Edited by Geckofrog7

He wasn't banned, just kicked.

I assume being kicked does the same as logging out does, but I am unsure about that myself.

I would simply write a mail to the server host, kicking players for PVP is not allowed.

Boring, but i have one question, why so many people (mainly from North America) play with their caps, hats, bandanas etc ?

Just curious european

Alot of pansy behavior in this thread, if you want no Pvp go play something more akin to your taste's.

I'll be shooting you all on sight, i expect the same in return.

Hahaaaaaa, they kicked you, what a bunch of losers. Report the server.

Well although I don't agree with your giddy attitude about you shooting someone who didnt even know you were there , I have to say that everyone likes to blow off steam , just don't make a video of it please especially if it was as boring as that haha . Nice hair though . ( you had hair right ?)

1 - Airfields are PVP zones. Everyone knows this.

2 - +1 on report that server. Admins like that ruin the game.

• Like 1

Sabaka, the entire map has PVP enabled.  Saying airfields are PVP zones is just an excuse to KOS people because you want to be a douche bag.

LMAOOOOOOOO