Sign in to follow this  
iLeeum

Darkside's Script Store!

Looking for some simple scripts in your server?
Don't want to pay too much money?
Well you've found the right place!

I can provide a fast and fluid service for any of my purchases. I can offer many scripts for Epoch and vanilla Chernarus for DayZ.

From self bloodbag to auto refuel, I can handle all of the scripts you require!

Below are some pictures of the website store I currently own:

Prices you see here my vary. This is also not the complete list of scripts!

If you are looking to purchase, please click this link:

Thank you in advance if you purchase from me.

If there are some scripts that I do not offer, I suggest looking here, he is a vary talented scripter and he is guaranteed to help you:

Edited by orlok
REMOVED LINKS

So, you're trying to charge money for things people can get for free that someone else created and gave to everyone without charge? 

Are YOU installing the scripts into a .pbo for them and giving a guarantee they work without issue?

Seems shady and I'm betting this gets yarded.

• Like 3

1) No Spam / Advertising:

Advertising of any commercial product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message Service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan recruitment forum.

10) Transactions:

You may not under any circumstances sell or buy in game items for real world money, the same goes for selling access to an Official or Non official Server, If you choose to do so on a Privately hosted server not connected to Hive you must advertise that else where.

• Like 1