pr9inichek

About masks

Why not spawn this mask?
6n16n3T.jpg

Why not added fourth cloun masks - Chains mask?
150px-Clowns_Chains.png

All masks in game currently.
NmEPS8X.jpg

• Like 1

I love the masks.  It allows me the only KOS that I do.

If you are wearing one of those stupid masks, you deserve to die.

• Like 10

Why not spawn this mask?

6n16n3T.jpg

Why not added fourth cloun masks - Chains mask?

150px-Clowns_Chains.png

All masks in game currently.

NmEPS8X.jpg

Because the evil exist. In this case copyrights.

• Like 1

Time Warner owns the rights to it so it may not ever be released in game, despite already being done.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/170240-reddit-scubaman3d-on-when-will-the-guy-fawkes-v-for-vendettaanonymous-mask-be-in-the-game/

dayz-devblog.png

Its dumb they have the rights to a mask that wasn't even thought of as being company owned for a very very long time. Than suddenly because a company has money they lay claim to said item. The comic book has been around much longer and im sure they didn't get pissed when some one made a physical copy of the mask for there own.

Do want.

>.> I didn't know you could copyright anarchy! That's kind of hilarious.

Edited by Rudette

Its dumb they have the rights to a mask that wasn't even thought of as being company owned for a very very long time. Than suddenly because a company has money they lay claim to said item. The comic book has been around much longer and im sure they didn't get pissed when some one made a physical copy of the mask for there own.

Pretty sure they didn't just make the movie without a deal.... hence, they bought the rights.

Still, it's silly if they went all copyright crazy. Movie studios are known, however, for being quite petty.

Pretty sure they didn't just make the movie without a deal.... hence, they bought the rights.

Still, it's silly if they went all copyright crazy. Movie studios are known, however, for being quite petty.

Be GLAD Time Warner also doesn't own the rights to the word "INFECTED" to because they are releasing Dying Light which is there own zombie game. Im sure it would make future zombie games very hard to work with if one company decided to own the exclusive rights to a word or the term zombie in general.

I love the masks.  It allows me the only KOS that I do.

If you are wearing one of those stupid masks, you deserve to die.

This guy has the right idea. Masks other than a gasmask or surgical mask make you look like a pleb. I will shoot these mofos on sight without hesitation.

Edited by hatesauce

Anyone wearing a mask, any mask, is a Kill on Sight target. No questions asked.

Thats a pretty retarded analogy. So that means i should just shoot you all rather than reason with you am i right?

Thats a pretty retarded analogy. So that means i should just shoot you all rather than reason with you am i right?

History and personal experience dictates that people wearing the masks will kill you 100% of the time. I don't like murdering anyone, but I'll blow away anyone that approaches me with one of those things on.

• Like 1

History and personal experience dictates that people wearing the masks will kill you 100% of the time. I don't like murdering anyone, but I'll blow away anyone that approaches me with one of those things on.

Iv seen PLENTY of assholes in normal clothing with or without a mask do the same thing. ESPECIALLY in beanies.

So i should assume everyone in anything brightly colored, and is wearing hard hats or biker helmets to be hostile to than.

Edited by Deathlove

I don't have a mask, rather some cool designer glasses. Still, I KOS people.

• Like 1

If you're wearing a mask, yes. You better shoot me first 'cause I'm not gonna hesitate if I see you.

Even if I'm unarmed, I'm gonna punch you right in the face.

Sidenote: Also, if you're not wearing pants, I'm gonna punch you right in the face.

Edited by Hutch

Time Warner owns the rights to it so it may not ever be released in game, despite being complete.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/170240-reddit-scubaman3d-on-when-will-the-guy-fawkes-v-for-vendettaanonymous-mask-be-in-the-game/

dayz-devblog.png

The only people who should own those rights are Alan Moore & David Lloyd.. i hate TW with their rights..

• Like 3

Everyone I know that wore that mask at some point in public/on facebook is a complete moron..

Everyone I know that wore that mask at some point in public/on facebook is a complete moron..

That's the whole point of those masks and every mask in general. You wear one the chances are you are a tool.