Sign in to follow this  
jerome_44600@live.fr

take damage when you hit a wall with your hands for more realism

All is in the title, what i'm expecting from dayz is more and more realist interactions with the environement, this is definitively not a prioritie but could be logic to take damage when you hit a wall with your hands or at least a little effect on screen.

Thanks for reading,

crash.

Realistic but i doubt it will even happen, all we need is no glitching through walls and some kind of collision so you can not move when facing a wall, all in good time buddy ;)

Yeah i'm actually blocked between two walls, can't solve it even with log out / log on or change servers, mean i can't play anymore i'm actually searching solutions on forums.

About my suggestion this is definitively not a prioritie, of course i prefer see a lot of bug solved before :)

Edit: Solved, thanks R834. If someone have the same problem: http://youtu.be/kcyKPd52Gho

Edited by crashtestdayz

we would as well have to brush our teeth, or being granted a "bad breath" debuff that can allow us to be undetected by zombies as we ressemble them.

So I could kill myself by beating my fists against a wall?

Not feeling it.

Break your hands. And then just heal them by taking morphine. With your broken hands...

REALISM.

To be perfectly honest, ive hit the walls of my house sooooo many times, i cant even remember anymore (yes i go full retard once in a while lol)
And ive yet to actually break anything, or truly hurt my hand.
You can punch a wall quite hard, for quite some time, without getting hurt at all.

I mean, sure, you get minor wounds and bruises, but it doesnt really bleed and you have to hit really poorly, to actually break something :)

Its not the worst idea, but i doubt it will get into the game.

(..)

You can punch a wall quite hard, for quite some time, without getting hurt at all.

(..)

One time, I punched a wall only once and broke my bone. Unlucky.

As for the idea, I do not like it.  :facepalm:

Definitely not. Especially the way that any time you try to hit something in a house somehow you end up hitting a wall anyway. No thanks.

Thanks for your answers :) Apologies for my lack of vocabulary, english isn't my native language.

Check all games you know around you, there are no challengers to realism except dayz actually.

Thats why i'm asking for improvements like that, hope you can understand that, as i can understand all players are free to have a different opinion than mine.

Edited by crashtestdayz