Sign in to follow this  
Damnyourdeadman

Rv trailer

There should definitely be DRIVABLE rvs , they could be two floors and a complete home on wheels without needing another vehicle . They're everywhere and very hard to upkeep / gas up so the ones that would have these "mobile homes " would have shelter warmth and mobility , but at a cost of constant maintenance . There are also survivor - style rvs , which I'm sure would be too over powered but they include wood stoves thick insulated walls giant ass all terrain tires , haha everything you need to explore the apocalypse , but I say civilian rvs would do just fine . :)

• Like 1

There should definitely be DRIVABLE rvs , they could be two floors and a complete home on wheels without needing another vehicle . They're everywhere and very hard to upkeep / gas up so the ones that would have these "mobile homes " would have shelter warmth and mobility , but at a cost of constant maintenance . There are also survivor - style rvs , which I'm sure would be too over powered but they include wood stoves thick insulated walls giant ass all terrain tires , haha everything you need to explore the apocalypse , but I say civilian rvs would do just fine . :)

Well two floors is a little farfletched,but yeah i have to agree with the maintance part.Make them this way so that zombies and players are able to inflict damage on them since their durability is not to be compared with a concrete wall.Also give a chance of a flat tyre and such.Imagine yourself stucked with your Rv in the middle of the wilderness because of a falt tyre,looking at massive hordes coming your way for a piece of your bacon.Things could get preety intreasting easily ;)