alexeistukov

The Community's List of Suggested Weapons for Dayz Standalone (Version: 1.29)

ok guys , no is a no , did not think it ill delay the patch  :rolleyes:  , and  btw , when will the 50 patch comes  :beans:  <_<  ?

Well definitely not yet. But the M107 in the mod added more than it detracted from gameplay. 

What about a 14.5mm sniping weapon?  A 20mm LAHTI antitank rifle? A GAUSS rifle? A Star Trek Phaser? And let me guess you'd wan't these weapons to be weightless and come with infinite capacity magazines. NO!

Stop putting words in somebody's mouth. You are the type of person who sees something they don't like and overreacts. I'm also guessing you didn't play the mod.

IMO having a super rare weapon would be the perfect way to test ultra-rare items in the loot economy without introducing something OP ahead of it's time.

guess the SVU comes with a muzzle break and silencer so it might wait until they start testing silencers ha sorry.

I'm pretty sure they don't come stock with a suppressor and even if it does it will still work, it's attachable suppressors that are bugged

Stop putting words in somebody's mouth. You are the type of person who sees something they don't like and overreacts. I'm also guessing you didn't play the mod.

You mean the mod that they removed the M107 and KSVK from because they were gamebreaking/retarded/op/un-necessary/stupid? that mod?

As a side note: All in favour of the forums auto censoring the words 'Barrett' '.50cal' 'KSVK' 'anti-material' and 'M107'?

Edited by a_ruttle

You mean the mod that they removed the M107 and KSVK from because they were gamebreaking/retarded/op/un-necessary/stupid? that mod?

As a side note: All in favour of the forums auto censoring the words 'Barrett' '.50cal' 'KSVK' 'anti-material' and 'M107'?

Why the KSVK... that is the most plausible firearm of those 3..

I am going to be adding the KSVK to the Weapon List eventually anyways.

Mod never had KSVK, and after an 8-page thread debating the removal of the .50-caliber rifles R4Z0R49 came in and said:

7 pages of so called reasons why they got removed.

i can pretty much say every page of reasons is incorrect. I can also say every page has a valid reason to keep and a valid reason to remove. But none of them are the reason we have removed.

I'm pretty sure they don't come stock with a suppressor and even if it does it will still work, it's attachable suppressors that are bugged

pretty sure the thing I was looking at said the suppressor and muzzle break are standard. but I could be wrong 

Still Hoping that the UZI Gets an Add to the List ^_^

140827111407-uzi-stock-file-story-top.jp

How about these, instead?

500px-SVD_Rifle.jpg

451px-Remington_M24.jpg

400px-SV98-1.jpg

600px-SVT-40_Sniper.jpg

400px-H%26KPSG01LongMag.jpg

450px-SR25.jpg

Far more readily available, less controversial, more practical (AMRs would be mostly pointless post-apocalypse), and they don't require the addition of a new caliber.

You can have sniping without a .50 caliber rifle, trust me.

A Dragunov rifle would surely fit the theme of the game, no?

A Dragunov rifle would surely fit the theme of the game, no?

It's been confirmed already, just not implemented until we have full loot centralization.

Still Hoping that the UZI Gets an Add to the List ^_^

140827111407-uzi-stock-file-story-top.jp

The IMI Uzi would be one of the last few sub machine guns that I would add to the list. The likelyhood of it appearing on the list right now is low due to focus on other sections and there are plenty of more plausible sub machine guns I can put up as I look through the suggestions in the past.

I will see..

The IMI Uzi would be one of the last few sub machine guns that I would add to the list. The likelyhood of it appearing on the list right now is low due to focus on other sections and there are plenty of more plausible sub machine guns I can put up as I look through the suggestions in the past.

I will see..

Chernarus borders Takistan, and the UZI is ubiquitous.

• Like 1

You can have sniping without a .50 caliber rifle, trust me.

But we can't hit folks at 1,800 meters without a new caliber. And a larger network bubble. p5XEXp1.gif

I will see..

:(

Chernarus borders Takistan, and the UZI is ubiquitous.

thought so too

Pretty Common with Militaries, Collectors, Gun Enthusiast, or Independent Groups (IE Gangs Syndicates, Guerilla Fighters, Rebels)

Sad to see that it Doesnt want to Be added to the List. :(

it is a Gun i think of with Zombie Games/Movies or Most Apocolypse Settings in General as an iconic Sub Machinegun Counterpart to how the AK is as an AR

Seams it Should Be easier to Find an UZI than Would Be to Find  Some of the Guns Currently on List Like the Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Pistol Carbine or Gold Plated AKM

or even Already Implemented/Confirmed Engraved 1911,M1 Garand, Derringer, ect. :huh:

• Like 3

thought so too

Pretty Common with Militaries, Collectors, Gun Enthusiast, or Independent Groups (IE Gangs Syndicates, Guerilla Fighters, Rebels)

it is a Gun i think of with Zombie Games/Movies or Most Apocolypse Settings in General as an iconic Sub Machinegun Counterpart to how the AK is as an AR

Seams it Should Be easier to Find an UZI than Would Be to Find  Some of the Guns Currently on List Like the Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Pistol Carbine or Gold Plated AKM

or even Already Implemented/Confirmed Engraved 1911,M1 Garand, Derringer, ect. :huh:

I think Derringer's are far more commonly found weapons (Due to their history in self defense); however, the Uzi would definitely be a great addition to the game, at least if they are going to add the Gold Plated AKM. Why? Only wealthy gang members/ dictators would have gold plated guns, and if gang weapons are implemented, why not an Uzi or Uzi variant? Drive by's :o

Edited by KnoXy

I think Derringer's are far more commonly found weapons (Due to their history in self defense); however, the Uzi would definitely be a great addition to the game, at least if they are going to add the Gold Plated AKM. Why? Only wealthy gang members/ dictators would have gold plated guns, and if gang weapons are implemented, why not an Uzi or Uzi variant? Drive by's :o

Realy? :huh:

hmm i Have Never Heard of a Derringer Before this Game :o

I See Uzi all the time

irl,Games,Media,News :|

Guess  Perhaps its regional thing

Edited by NokyoOkami

But we can't hit folks at 1,800 meters without a new caliber. And a larger network bubble. p5XEXp1.gif

To be fair, a larger network bubble would be beneficial for far more than just increasing the range of sniping. However, if the devs REALLY wanted a dedicated long-ranged round, I could stand by .338. I just don't see any necessity in it because there are plenty of 7.62x51mm and 7.62x54mmR sniper rifles with very long ranges, so there's no practical point unless they saw a need for guns that shoot over 1200m with ease.

thought so too

Why the fuck can't people read..

"The likelyhood of it appearing on the list right now is low due to focus on other sections"

"as I look through the suggestions in the past. "

I never said i am not going to add the IMI Uzi in that post.

What that post meant was that i am looking through the pages and focusing on past suggestions that were buried by people.

The Kel-Tec Pistol Carbine was added as an experiment to see how the community would react to a firearm that is completely out of area (Chernarus).

Seems the community DOES favor realism in firearms since the vote results prove so.

You want to know why those firearms are being added to Dayz Standalone by the Devs?  Because the Devs do not give a shit currently about the firearms they implement into the game.  They base it off personal opinion or if someone suggests it on the other popular site called Reddit (piece of shit).

Read more carefully next time.

Apologies if this sounded harsh

God Bless!

Edited by AlexeiStukov
  • Like 2

Realy? :huh:

hmm i Have Never Heard of a Derringer Before this Game :o

I See Uzi all the time

irl,Games,Media,News :|

Guess  Perhaps its regional thing

I think he just means because the derringer is a civilian weapon, while the Uzi would likely be a police/military spawn.

Derringers aren't really common anywhere in the world - they're somewhat popular in the US with gun enthusiasts, but even people in the concealed carry community generally recommend you do not use a derringer, as sub-compact pistols like the Glock 26 are far more practical.

Still, concerning gameplay, derringers are probably better off spawning more often than submachine-guns like the Uzi.

• Like 1

Poll ends tomorrow (October 23, 2014) at around 8:30pm Eastern U.S Time.

Cast your votes!

We don't need more snipers in the game , better add more handsguns and assault rifles first . More sniper in the game will kill it , we're not in sniper elite , it will kill the gunfight and grow thr amount of campers in airfields and towns .