dodge99

Where to find SKS?

The second I heard an SKS was added, I had to have it. Screw my M4, SKS all day. Problem is, I cant find one. Where could I find an SKS?

I've found one in a brown barn and one in an office (that some people inexplicably call a school).

me and a buddy found 2 at the same time on the same server in balota airfield. One in a hangar, the other in an ATC tower.

the harder part is finding the ammo for it, i've only ever found one 20pack of the bullets.

me and a buddy found 2 at the same time on the same server in balota airfield. One in a hangar, the other in an ATC tower.

the harder part is finding the ammo for it, i've only ever found one 20pack of the bullets.

Found 13 of it in the green 1  story house.

School buildings and the hospital type building that you couldn't get into in the mod.

i found one blaser b95. in a jail/detention block at NE airstrip. left it i have a SKS.

Those factory buildings, that are not really factory buildings, but have a piano on the ground floor.

Off the corpses of your enemies. 

Edited by CS14
  • Like 1

I'm finding the SKS all over the place. Too often if you ask me. On one server this morning I found 4 in a single town.

Edited by FishGuts4Lunch

I'm finding the SKS all over the place. Too often if you ask me. On one server this morning I found 4 in a single town.

SKS are abundant. As M4s were back in the early days. Finding an M4 now can be a tedious task (as it should be. Everyone used themplenty of times by now.)

I think it's fine to have the opportunity to easily find a newly introduced weapon. It's still all about testing them. Spawn will be lowered later on.

BTW anyone else noticed the new B95 has a "glowing" iron sight improvement? Nice little feature in the dark ;)

Stylish gun anyway, but way inferior to the SKS.

• Like 1

I found two SKS's one at a military base and another in the police staton on one of the towns near cherno. But I find them still a bit hard to find compared to B95's (found 3 on the way to cherno.) But ammo is literally more commen than food so SKS is best gun so far I think for survivability.

I've wandered the north since the patch, no SKS's te be found. Plenty of mosins though 

From what I can tell, they share spawnpoints with the mosin/shotgun

Edited by Cenobyte

Yeah best bet for SKS is the 3 big coastal cities, military base and airfield

Yeah best bet for SKS is the 3 big coastal cities, military base and airfield

They're everywhere.

Yeah, but still not that common me thinks, I have only seen 3, meanwhile I also have seen 3 m4's 4 B95's 4 revovlers, 2 FNX's 1 shotgun as well during my current life

Dont know what type of building it was but in cherno in one building I found 4 sks's.  The best way to describe it is its the only building I've found with the vending machine in the lobby, and each floor is a long hallway.