Advent1

Trading Post

anybody need anything?  I'm taking orders and willing to take potatoes in exchange.

Black high cap vest plox.

trollface

edit - svd vanished when i set it down somehow.. 😞

I would like holsters and pouches for the plate carrier.  I am willing to trade an svd.  No mags or ammo for it yet as I just looted it from a crash site.  Otherwise, can anyone tell me where to find them?

Edited by schwaBAM

46 minutes ago, aux7 said:

I mostly see them in Tisy mil base

Now that I think of it.. i've been through tisy twice now and have not seen them.  They used to spawn in containers a couple patches ago if i recall correctly.  Where have you seen them?  Any pattern?  I must just have lousy luck with them, heh.

when I last looted Tisy, I saw them in the tents and in the buildings, I came away with over eight mags .. . I dropped three . .  I am/will be heading back there now.

No real pattern, but it was my main source of 762 54 as well. Each mag came with a different number of rounds. I tend to run in with an empty rucksack, grab stuff and run out

16 hours ago, schwaBAM said:

Now that I think of it.. i've been through tisy twice now and have not seen them.  They used to spawn in containers a couple patches ago if i recall correctly.  Where have you seen them?  Any pattern?  I must just have lousy luck with them, heh.

I haven’t been at tisy for over a month but last time I was there I walked away with 10 mags for bondi. He said he didn’t need them so I dumped them since none of us had an svd at the time. 

But yeah mags must be on the back end of the loot cycle on official servers or something... in your travels at tisy did you see a metric fuck ton of some other item? Eventually I predict you will need to hand carry a backpack to pick up all the svd mags you find. 

Provided of course you don’t put your svd down and have it evaporate on you. Oh, wait...

• Beans 1

I think you guys misread my post.  I mentioned I had an svd and was willing to trade but did not have any mags to accompany it at the time.  I was not looking for them because they are in steady supply.

I am looking for plate carrier attachments.  Preferably just the holster but the pouches are welcomed as well.  I've looted everywhere except pavlovo multiple times over the past few days without seeing one holster or one pouch.

I'm going crazy.

Edited by schwaBAM

13 hours ago, schwaBAM said:

I think you guys misread my post.  I mentioned I had an svd and was willing to trade but did not have any mags to accompany it at the time.  I was not looking for them because they are in steady supply.

I am looking for plate carrier attachments.  Preferably just the holster but the pouches are welcomed as well.  I've looted everywhere except pavlovo multiple times over the past few days without seeing one holster or one pouch.

I'm going crazy.

There isn't a heck of a lot of action in this thread unfortunately... I'll keep my eye open for you. 

• Like 1

Done a lot of searching this week with no sign of them.  I'm assuming at this point they must be in heli crashes only.

On 4/9/2019 at 11:41 AM, schwaBAM said:

I'm going crazy.

Ok understand. Saw SVD and blanked the rest . .. .

I found the holster and (multiple) pouches in the mil location in Elektro

wish I still had them  . . . . I dropped them, an SVD would be nice

Nails for sale! NE general area official public hive... Not sure if anyone is building bases on public but if you are and need a wad of nails let me know. 

Will take a trade for water bottles / canteens... 2 boxes of nails for each. 

We like to hand out water bottles to freshies we help out. 

On 4/10/2019 at 12:30 PM, schwaBAM said:

Done a lot of searching this week with no sign of them.  I'm assuming at this point they must be in heli crashes only.

I just found some pouches at what I call a 'spa barracks' (the ones at the hunting camps). In this case the one just east of Tisy.

• Thanks 1

Looking to trade M4 with MP furnitures+ scope+ some mags (5, fully loaded) for an LAR and a few mags. 

Platform: PC

##

Edited by Guest

I have an LAR mag and maybe some other things to trade.  looking for an assault (smersh) vest.

SVD, VSS, LAR I trade for M4, Mines and supresors! Only official NL servers, PM me here or on discord Prinz#8924

Edited by Zvoni mir

Dear fellow traders,

I am looking to trade for 9v batteries and I have pretty much all the other loot in the game to trade them for.

If you are interested in trading please PM me and we can discuss the quantity for a specific item you want.

Trade would need to be official Livonia 3rd person hive with persistence on.

Thanks

@@

Edited by Guest

On 4/12/2019 at 6:57 AM, Mookie (original) said:

I just found some pouches at what I call a 'spa barracks' (the ones at the hunting camps). In this case the one just east of Tisy.

I kind of want a Vaiga for my First Person, I have a M4 for trade. Ridiculous I can't find any more, I use to see them all over.