Advent1

Trading Post

Looking for Pristine Smersh vest and pristine smersh backpack.

I have everything.

3PP/Public

On 2/27/2017 at 11:12 PM, yazar8 said:

Looking for worn Smersh vest and pristine smersh backpack.

I have everything.

3PP/Public

Thanks again for the SVD yazar8!  

Edited by lrishjake

Other things I would love to trade for (I have loads of stuff for trade):

ACOG

Smersh backpack

.308 ammo

Edited by lrishjake

Still looking for pristine smersh vest+backpack 

I have everything you can possibly need.

• Like 1

Hi all.

Have: AKM 75rnd drum mag (full)

Seeking FN FAL mag (full)

Also, my old sig is back! Amazing...

Edited by Mookie (original)
Sorted for M4s

for those who use my public camp, it's not there anymore.  someone took all the barrels two days ago.  I moved what was left to another server and then everything there was taken the same day.  so I can't use that location at all anymore.

I'm pretty sure it was someone who sent me a friend request two weeks ago.  he said he'd followed me when I was hunting, which immediately made me think he might've also followed me to the camp.  and being on my friends list, he would've seen what server I went to when I moved the camp.  after the first camp was raided I removed this guy and other unproven additions from my friends list, and then the new camp vanished.  so yeah, pretty sure it was him.

probably not setting up a new camp this patch.  I need to research new locations.

for the forum police, I'm posting this here because the public camp was a sort of trading enterprise.  it was self-serve trading.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

for those who use my public camp, it's not there anymore.  someone took all the barrels two days ago.  I moved what was left to another server and then everything there was taken the same day.  so I can't use that location at all anymore.

I'm pretty sure it was someone who sent me a friend request two weeks ago.  he said he'd followed me when I was hunting, which immediately made me think he might've also followed me to the camp.  and being on my friends list, he would've seen what server I went to when I moved the camp.  after the first camp was raided I removed this guy and other unproven additions from my friends list, and then the new camp vanished.  so yeah, pretty sure it was him.

probably not setting up a new camp this patch.  I need to research new locations.

for the forum police, I'm posting this here because the public camp was a sort of trading enterprise.  it was self-serve trading.

This is a crime against Chernarussian humanity. Whoever did it deserves not only a lifetime ban from the trading forum, but also to be cut up into very small pieces and fed to wolves.

Seriously, that camp was a big asset to the community, and, if you're reading this, you're a tool if you took it.

• Like 5

On 3/21/2017 at 5:09 PM, Mookie (original) said:

Seriously, that camp was a big asset to the community, and, if you're reading this, you're a tool if you took it.

Agreed. The perpetrator should be hung by their toenails!

Traders: if you could keep an eye out for me, I am looking for (but don't actually need to take delivery of) the following items. I only need a screenshot. It would be much appreciated!

1. Dirt Bike Helmet Mouthguard
2. Dirt Bike Helmet Visor
3. Gorka Helmet Visor

EDIT: Found the Dirt Bike Helmet pieces, just need the Gorka visor now.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

Desperately seeking FAL mags. Or, speaking as a Brit of a certain age, can I say L1A1 SLR mags....

I want to do some PvP before .61 dies completely, and would really appreciate two or three mags. Ideally full ones, but that's not an absolute requirement.

To trade, I have fully decked M4s and pretty much anything else you could mention including full SVD mags, AK101s, UMPs, mil tents, full plate carriers, etc.

The only things I don't have are SVDs or SMERSH vests.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I need... raw Human Steaks. Preferably 5 or 6, but at least 4. Don't ask me what I want them for, and I won't ask how you got them :)

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

FAL for trade.  stable branch 3pp.  pristine gun, worn stock, no mag.  I have 2 guns and don't like dual carrying.  I'll throw in a stack of ammo and a teddy bear.

looking for two kiwis.  must be pristine, because damaged kiwis make everything in my pack sticky.

ok done waiting, dropping the gun

Edited by Red_Ensign
  • Like 2

On 4/18/2017 at 5:30 AM, Tatanko said:

I need... raw Human Steaks. Preferably 5 or 6, but at least 4. Don't ask me what I want them for, and I won't ask how you got them :)

dear devs,

see what happens when boars are gone too long?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

dear devs,

see what happens when boars are gone too long?

It's for science, I promise! Haha

• Like 3

met tatanko and he knighted me!  a little too hard, because I died, but whatever.  I'm a knight!

enjoy the me steaks lol

adding him to my sig list because he didn't technically shoot me in the face :-)

Edited by Red_Ensign
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

met tatanko and he knighted me!  a little too hard, because I died, but whatever.  I'm a knight!

enjoy the me steaks lol

adding him to my sig list because he didn't technically shoot me in the face :-)

I didn't eat the results, but you cooked up nicely! Thanks again for your help (and the FAL!).

5cd5aZll.jpg

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:50 PM, Mookie (original) said:

Desperately seeking FAL mags. Or, speaking as a Brit of a certain age, can I say L1A1 SLR mags....

I want to do some PvP before .61 dies completely, and would really appreciate two or three mags. Ideally full ones, but that's not an absolute requirement.

To trade, I have fully decked M4s and pretty much anything else you could mention including full SVD mags, AK101s, UMPs, mil tents, full plate carriers, etc.

The only things I don't have are SVDs or SMERSH vests.

Thanks.

Really? No FAL mag love for me? Will trade a pristine full plate vest set for two....

• Like 2

I have some things I no longer need on Public and wanted to see if anyone would like to meet me near the NWAF to take anything off of me they might want?

15 hours ago, Mookie (original) said:

Really? No FAL mag love for me? Will trade a pristine full plate vest set for two....

haven't seen a single mag, except in that one fal I found on a private server, which does you no good.

one of the guys who shot at me the other day sounded like he might've had a fal with a mag, but I wasn't inclined to fight him for it.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2017 at 11:04 AM, yazar8 said:

Still looking for pristine smersh vest+backpack 

I have everything you can possibly need.

I have the vest on public, if you want.. yes, pristine ;)

18 hours ago, Irish. said:

Don't need it anymore man! Thank you though! Mookie might want it though better ask him :P

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:58 PM, Irish. said:

What would you like for it Irish? Don't say a FAL mag....

1 hour ago, Mookie (original) said:

What would you like for it Irish? Don't say a FAL mag....

Nothing. Just not playing on public right now.. figure someone out there can use this stuff