Advent1

Trading Post

4 hours ago, Judged_Guitly said:

Meet with Mookie. Good guy and I expect to be trading with him again. 

Yep, good trading with Judged.

Except it wasn't really a trade - he gave me an SVD because I was a bit salty about something...

On 7/27/2016 at 2:37 PM, Red_Ensign said:

yeah I dunno where all the civilian guns went.  it seems when they fixed the .308 thing in vavilovo they completely removed .308 ammo from ALL civilian spawns, and with it almost all civilian guns.  I've literally seen only TWO civilian long guns spawn since then.

(dunno why hornet's mentioned when I was quoting you...  maybe forum is alpha :-p)

Maybe because I'm cool? /s

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

4 hours ago, Judged_Guitly said:

Has anyone seen a pair of pristine white leather shoes?  I need a pair to complete my ensemble.

uhhh please post pic of ensemble XD

Anyone want an SVD with a couple mags and a bunch of ammo?

PM me. I am in game now.

On 7/29/2016 at 6:47 PM, Judged_Guitly said:

Has anyone seen a pair of pristine white leather shoes?  I need a pair to complete my ensemble.

Never mind, I found a pair. 

Sad to say...going to pop off all my ammo and then toss the SVD....Great weapon...just not my playstyle.

I'll be in game shortly on Helpy Helpers down by Balota and the coastal towns/Cherno so PM me if you want it.

Edited by philbur

10 hours ago, Judged_Guitly said:

I think we'd all still love to see a pic of the ensemble nonetheless. I for one am considering a more 'wiseguy' dress style.

On 7/31/2016 at 6:31 PM, Judged_Guitly said:

we still wanna see.  I'm picturing pat boone with an ak.  XD

9 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

we still wanna see.  I'm picturing pat boone with an ak.  XD

Here's my outfits. Not that impressive but its a big change from my typical camo gear. Surprisingly good reactions in-game. Fun to clown around now and then.

http://imgur.com/a/dmKCO

22 hours ago, Judged_Guitly said:

Here's my outfits. Not that impressive but its a big change from my typical camo gear. Surprisingly good reactions in-game. Fun to clown around now and then.

http://imgur.com/a/dmKCO

it's got kind of a GET OFF MY LAWN YOU YOUNG PUNKS feel  XD

who'll give me some pristine .308 for an m4?  lost all my .308 (and a smersh set) yesterday in a fatal toe stubbing.  seriously.  *stabs game with a fork*

stock furniture, full 40rd mag, all worn or better.  msg me how much you can give me.  I don't need much, tbh - it's just for deer.

2 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

who'll give me some pristine .308 for an m4?  lost all my .308 (and a smersh set) yesterday in a fatal toe stubbing.  seriously.  *stabs game with a fork*

stock furniture, full 40rd mag, all worn or better.  msg me how much you can give me.  I don't need much, tbh - it's just for deer.

PM'd

Looking for a winchester w/ a hunting scope + ammo.

PM me what you need in return. :) 

traded with mookie and it went very well.  got more than I needed and he got more than he expected (passed a stupid amount of helis getting there).  :-)

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 3:03 PM, Berrett said:

Yep, excellent trading with Red, as ever.

Apologies for the quote Berrett - the forum apparently insists on it.

I'm looking to acquire as many Flare Gun rounds as I can get my hands on. Anything you've got, I'll take it. Let me know what, if anything, you'd like in return :)

4 hours ago, Tatanko said:

I'm looking to acquire as many Flare Gun rounds as I can get my hands on. Anything you've got, I'll take it. Let me know what, if anything, you'd like in return :)

Do you have any idea where they spawn? I'll keep and eye out.

19 hours ago, Judged_Guitly said:

Do you have any idea where they spawn? I'll keep and eye out.

They are tagged for Civilian, Camping, Military_east, and Military_west, so theoretically just about anywhere. I feel like I see them more often in military areas right now, especially tents.

I will trade any item in game for a worn+ GP5 GASMASK a m4 a ak101 a smersh vest a full balistic vest WHAT EVER ITEM YOU WANT more than one item even

Edited by I AM HANS

5 hours ago, I AM HANS said:

I will trade any item in game for a worn+ GP5 GASMASK a m4 a ak101 a smersh vest a full balistic vest WHAT EVER ITEM YOU WANT more than one item even

do those even spawn this patch?  I've seen like a hundred of the other gas masks but not one gp5.

On 8/5/2016 at 11:50 AM, Tatanko said:

I've been passing them and not picking them up.  I'll start grabbing them and let you know - you know where they'll be.

• Like 1