Advent1

Trading Post

LOOKING FOR PRISTINE SMERSH VEST COMBO, PLATE CARRIER COMPLETE SET, BLACK/GREEN HIGH CAPS,. PM ME TO SETUP TRADE. I HAVE MANY THINGS TO OFFER.

I CC, but the problem is we will have a whole forum dedicated to trading, RP, server listing etc...
 Basically making general overloaded with the same type of posts. Same with Server spam.

Your wishes may come true and a new forum topic area dedicated to trading be established down the road.

Good for you. Unfortunately, he had me run all the way down from Krasnoe via my stash (over a two hour run) only to tell me half an hour after I arrived at the meeting point that he'd already done the deal.

A complete timewaster who I'm afraid I cannot recommend and will not be dealing with again.

It's a shame we can't have signatures (as we did on the old forum) where we could list trusted traders and those who were either crap (like 'Stoner69') or homicidal. Perhaps there's a fix for that.

2 hours ago, sneakydude said:

I CC, but the problem is we will have a whole forum dedicated to trading, RP, server listing etc...
 Basically making general overloaded with the same type of posts. Same with Server spam.

Your wishes may come true and a new forum topic area dedicated to trading be established down the road.

The trading thread is there for a reason. Unfortunately, unlike the old forum, it doesn't allow us traders to run signatures where we can feed back on what a waste of time and space idiots like Stoner69 (aka 'cocaine cowboy' - clearly a classy dude) really are.

• Like 1

Anyone has FAL mags and ammo? And 60rnd m4 mags?

Message me what you need in return

This is going to seem like an odd request, but I'm looking for any of the solid color Hiking Jackets (blue, red, green).

5 hours ago, Berrett said:

Anyone has FAL mags and ammo? And 60rnd m4 mags?

Message me what you need in return

Im looking for a pristine holster for a plate carrier. If you have one we can do some trading. 

Looking for:

Combat Knife 

Water Bottles

Hand Axe

Winchester and  Ammo 

Military Tent

Have to Trade:

Steyr Aug (W)

AK 74 with some attachments

M67 Grenades

Military Boots (P)

multiple Eastern suppressors 

CR75

FNX45

Green Barrels 

Ammo for different things things

Edited by Merc.

1 hour ago, Judged_Guitly said:

Im looking for a pristine holster for a plate carrier. If you have one we can do some trading. 

Hi all. 

Seeking:

Holster for plate carrier (any condition other than ruined, obvs).

SVD

Offering:

Smersh set (W)

Multiple M4s with Magpul attachments (P or W)

Pistol silencer (P)

Eastern silencer (P)

Ghillie hood, woodland camo (P)

Ghillie gun wrap, woodland camo (P)

Netting x8 (P)

Thanks. 

I actually found pristine pistol holster for the plate carrier just now.

Im waiting on offers guys, mainly intersted in Full 60 rnd M4 Mags, and full FAL mags. Some high capacity vests would be nice as an addition to the mags :)

Edited by Berrett

1 hour ago, Tatanko said:

This is going to seem like an odd request, but I'm looking for any of the solid color Hiking Jackets (blue, red, green).

There seem to be a lot of those in my neck of the woods, so I'll pick a couple up for you. 

2 hours ago, Berrett said:

I actually found pristine pistol holster for the plate carrier just now.

Im waiting on offers guys, mainly intersted in Full 60 rnd M4 Mags, and full FAL mags. Some high capacity vests would be nice as an addition to the mags :)

I was going to set up a trade with you but I just came out on the loosing end of a firefight and lost all my goodies. I will take some time for me to regear. Hopefully you'll still have that holster but if not, I understand.

23 hours ago, Mookie (original) said:

There seem to be a lot of those in my neck of the woods, so I'll pick a couple up for you. 

Red Ensign had some stashed away for me that I picked up last night. Thanks for thinking of me! :)

Is anyone here in possesion of a vehicle and is willing to give my friend and me a ride up to the nwaf from the coast? 

Another odd request: I need a Trumpet. I have ammo, attachments, etc. I just need the gun itself. In several evenings of looting towns, I have somehow not come across one and need it for pictures.

On 7/24/2016 at 9:12 AM, DJ SGTHornet said:
6 hours ago, Tatanko said:

Another odd request: I need a Trumpet. I have ammo, attachments, etc. I just need the gun itself. In several evenings of looting towns, I have somehow not come across one and need it for pictures.

yeah I dunno where all the civilian guns went.  it seems when they fixed the .308 thing in vavilovo they completely removed .308 ammo from ALL civilian spawns, and with it almost all civilian guns.  I've literally seen only TWO civilian long guns spawn since then.

(dunno why hornet's mentioned when I was quoting you...  maybe forum is alpha :-p)

Edited by Red_Ensign
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Red_Ensign said:

yeah I dunno where all the civilian guns went.  it seems when they fixed the .308 thing in vavilovo they completely removed .308 ammo from ALL civilian spawns, and with it almost all civilian guns.  I've literally seen only TWO civilian long guns spawn since then.

(dunno why hornet's mentioned when I was quoting you...  maybe forum is alpha :-p)

I just found 308 ammo in the trunk of a static car.  I also see civilian long guns in the tall COMM towers at the NWAF. As recent as this morning. I do agree they seem to be less common. 

Are blackskull balaclavas still in the game? if yes, does anyone have spare or is willing to trade with me for one?

55 minutes ago, Berrett said:

Are blackskull balaclavas still in the game? if yes, does anyone have spare or is willing to trade with me for one?

They are in game, i have one (worn) but i will not be able to play till day after tomorrow.  If you dont find it your self till than i can trade it with you...