rocket

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.33.114926

What are the various penalty waiting time for the various time-frames under 30minutes? Also, what is the waiting time after staying in the server for more than 30minutes? I suppose most players would be interested in knowing.

- Login: Player queuing system introduced. Penalty waiting time added for switching server or disconnecting a server quickly
- Login: Players receive a login timeout when disconnect, increased if disconnect within 30 minutes of joining (max 5 minutes)

Awesome update keep it up! Also down with the loggers and hoppers!

Edited by Zarniwoop
  • Like 7

Yes, the overzealous starvation, I was wondering how I was "extremely hungry", rice bag after rice bag..

Can't wait to try this update out when I get back from college. I would love to check out an SKS if I could find one in a Military base. Time for me to use an alarm.

Legendary. Pity i gotta go to work. Ohh man you combat logging fucks can SUCK IT hahaha :D

Differences between 0.33.114855 and 0.33.114926

- Spawns: .45acp box of 25rnds added to loot spawns

- Server: Optimized synchronization and transfer of variables within and outgoing from server (significant performance increase on server, of 5-10 FPS)

- Animations: Mosin bolt animation after each shot updated to match hand animation

- Animations: Removed footstep sound from pointing animations

- Animations: Pointing gesticulation now possible even when holding 2 handed weapons

- Animations: Clapping now possible to initiate while holding 2 handed weapons

- Crafting: Guns are no longer placed on ground while being painted (if not necessary)

- Crafting: You won't loose attached universal weapon flashlight after M4 painting

- Items won't longer appear on ground after unsuccessful force feeding/drinking/fibrillating/handcuffing and won't lose quantity

- Effects: gunshot sound of Magnum reverted to original one

- Weapons - fixed error in config of shotgun snaploader causing low velocity and damage

HF
Edited by MagnuZ
  • Like 29

What are the various penalty waiting time for the various time-frames under 30minutes? Also, what is the waiting time after staying in the server for more than 30minutes? I suppose most players would be interested in knowing.

- Login: Player queuing system introduced. Penalty waiting time added for switching server or disconnecting a server quickly
- Login: Players receive a login timeout when disconnect, increased if disconnect within 30 minutes of joining (max 5 minutes)

I wrote about this here. Check the quick FAQ at the bottom of the OP: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/170826-managing-logoutlogin-post-033114782/

• Like 1

nice, nice. keep up the good work!  :)

Edited by DMentMan

I wrote about this here. Check the quick FAQ at the bottom of the OP: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/170826-managing-logoutlogin-post-033114782/

Thanks for the link. Basically, so if you aren't in the server for 30minutes the penalty would be a 5 minutes waiting time? Either wise it would be just the 30 seconds?

EDIT: When I read the changelog it seemed to me the penalty for leaving the server early is higher if you exit the server quicker, up to a maximum of 5 minutes and a minimum of 30 seconds (just throwing out a number here. For example you leave 15 minutes in the penalty is 2.5 minutes). I guess its either 5 minutes or 30 seconds then from what I read on your FAQ.

Also, what about server restarts? When a server restart before the 30 minutes are up, would I be slapped with the 5 minutes penalty?

Edited by mage_3719

Question regarding penalty ... if I loose connection to the server ... will I not be able to join the SAME server again for 5 mins .. or more, if I get dropped out??? ( Before the 30 mins playtime )

I've had my fair share of "no message recieved" error, where I need to log out, or get the battleeye error ... will this mean that I will be punished for this?`or does this apply only if changing server?

What about if I log on to the server like 10 mins before the server restart to reset the daytime? 

EDIT: When I read the changelog it seemed to me the penalty for leaving the server early is higher if you exit the server quicker, up to a maximum of 5 minutes and a minimum of 30 seconds (just throwing out a number here. For example you leave 15 minutes in the penalty is 2.5 minutes). I guess its either 5 minutes or 30 seconds then from what I read on your FAQ.

Also, what about server restarts? When a server restart before the 30 minutes are up, would I be slapped with the 5 minutes penalty?

No, I think it's linear. I've gotten a 280 second penalty in experimental.

And server restarts don't seem to count. At least crashes don't.

Question regarding penalty ... if I loose connection to the server ... will I not be able to join the SAME server again for 5 mins .. or more, if I get dropped out??? ( Before the 30 mins playtime )

I've had my fair share of "no message recieved" error, where I need to log out, or get the battleeye error ... will this mean that I will be punished for this?`or does this apply only if changing server?

What about if I log on to the server like 10 mins before the server restart to reset the daytime? 

Yes, maximum waiting time is 5 minutes.

The no message received is usually the server restarting, and it doesn't count. However, yesterday in experimental I was getting session closed instead on server restarts.

• Like 1

Bah, I wanna go home and play! D:

• Like 3