• freezing
  • hypothermia

bleeding status (some creative liberty):
  • --baseline--
  • trickling (1x bandage)
  • oozing (2x bandages)
  • streaming (3x bandages)
  • gushing (4x bandages)

Sick statuses are tricky, as it could go a variety of ways (gastrointestinal, surface infection, respiratory, etc)

Purpose is to have a better gauge as to what is actually happening to you, without losing immersion by providing raw numbers/stats. As human beings, we're all pretty in-tune when it comes to our bodies. So far, the statuses in standalone could use a little bit of TLC.

A can of beans for your thoughts. Thanks for reading, and hats off to the devs.

Edited by carcinovich
  • Like 7

Good suggestions, i agree the status indicators need some work, like the idea of having to use multiple bandages for more severe wounds too.

• Like 1

If you haven't played the experimental patch they've already did what your saying for hunger and thirst. There is currently two positive and two negative levels visible. Plus a neutral level. For a total of 5 levels. I don't know if each bleeding point bleeds and the same rate. Bit you can see each point you're bleeding from. Though I agree I can see needing multiple bandages for multiple bleeding points. Only thing not implemented that I know of is a status for your temp.

If you haven't played the experimental patch they've already did what your saying for hunger and thirst. There is currently two positive and two negative levels visible. Plus a neutral level. For a total of 5 levels. I don't know if each bleeding point bleeds and the same rate. Bit you can see each point you're bleeding from. Though I agree I can see needing multiple bandages for multiple bleeding points. Only thing not implemented that I know of is a status for your temp.

I posted this, knowing full-well that the patch-notes came out. 7 levels is more detailed, and informative, over 5. And it just fit nicely with some of the other things I was presenting. *shrugs*

Edited by carcinovich

There should certainly be some sort of status before "Stuffed" so we know when we're about to reach our limits.

• Like 1

there's over stuffed I think, seemed to me that the color of stuffed changed after eating a good deal beyond it, not too sure, could use further testing