Sign in to follow this  
Survivor_Sabre

Chernarus Survivor Census - the CSC

Chernarus Survivor Census - CSC  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer playing alone or in a group?

• They call me Wolf, Lone-Wolf.
    • I'll stick with you for a bit, but I've got my own things to get on with later.
    • As they say, safety in numbers; and that town looks dangerous.
    • Hey guys and gals! What we doing today?
    • I take each day in Chernarus as it comes. If my friends are on I'll probably play with them; if not, so be it, I might find someone else.
  2. 2. What is your profession?

• Super-Hero. You look like you could use an IV! You're not hungry or thirsty are you? You'd best take this gun for protection.
    • Hero. You look pale, have an IV.
    • Fellow-Survivor. I have no problem trading, but I'm not your mother.
    • I adapt as the situation demands. I like it on the fence, that way I can check which side the grass is greener on.
    • Gentleman-Bandit. I'm having your can-opener, but you can have this screwdriver.
    • Bandit. I'm having my pick of your stuff, if you live or die is up to you.
    • Psychopath. What's mine is mine, what's yours is also mine. While we're at it, drink this, I promise it's not disinfectant...
  3. 3. Shoot on sight?

• Shoot first, and don't worry about asking questions later. Anyway, my trigger-finger gets so itchy sometimes I just have to scratch it.
    • Shoot first, ask questions later. I don't like it, but I do what I've got to do to survive.
    • I shoot to wound, then I know I have the upper hand.
    • Depends on if I think that nice coat and back-pack would look better on me and how willing they are to hand them over.
    • Depends on where I am, some places just aren't safe.
    • I'll try and talk, but if I feel threatened I won't hesitate.
    • Always try and talk first, there are little enough friends in Chernarus as is.

Was just interested in what the answers would be, tried to make it funny for your enjoyment. It'd be good if we could get as many people to answer this one as possible; you never know, could be helpful to the developers.

Keep in mind, much of the game-mechanics will change as the game undergoes further development, try and answer for what you think it will be like upon completion.

Thanks for taking part.  :)

Edited by Survivor_Sabre
  • Like 5

Wow! 3 members had already cast votes before I finished deciding on how I would play.  ^^

If you think I've missed any options out just say and I will try and add them, though I think I've covered the full spectrum.

I like this poll .. Another! *smashes poll on the floor*

• Like 3

The only difficult question is the first one, especially for older folk with jobs, family to tend, kids and so on. Of course we play with the gang, but other we just along with the flow and whomever is online. If none we try to find just anyone. It is more of a "per session" choice.

• Like 1

The funny thing is, that out of the 12 voters noone seems to be badass

The funny thing is, that out of the 12 voters noone seems to be badass

If you need a poll option to make you believe you're badass then you're far away from being badass.

The only difficult question is the first one, especially for older folk with jobs, family to tend, kids and so on. Of course we play with the gang, but other we just along with the flow and whomever is online. If none we try to find just anyone. It is more of a "per session" choice.

Noted and edited accordingly. Is the new option okay?

Well done sir. May a zombie bunny cross your path today. Means good luck, for those whom believe such... chernastitions.

• Like 2

u re missing an option, i never play with ppl that i meet in game but i am more than happy to play with friends and other people that are present on my team speak

I like this poll .. Another! *smashes poll on the floor*

*whisper* I got the reference :3 

Edit: For my homies

tumblr_llb7b8I9Rv1qdcyw6o1_500.gif

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Like 3

*whisper* I got the reference :3 

:beans: Many beans for you ;) xDDDD

• Like 1

u re missing an option, i never play with ppl that i meet in game but i am more than happy to play with friends and other people that are present on my team speak

"I take each day in Chernarus as it comes. If my friends are on I'll probably play with them; if not, so be it, I might find someone else."

I left this one sort of open just in case.  :)

Unless you mean that you do not play unless your friends are on? In which case go for "Hey guys and gals! What we doing today?" It is after all only your preferred play-style.

I can add "I won't play unless my friends are on." if you really want, but it seems a little similar to me.  :S

Edited by Survivor_Sabre

I have a friend who refuses to play this game by himself. He says it's too nerve wracking lol. I don't blame him

Edited by DeatHTaX

If you thought it was bad now, just wait until they make the zombies a real challenge, now that's going to be nerve shattering. People will be logging all the time just to go change their trousers.  ^^

Edited by Survivor_Sabre

Thanks all who took part!

78 People, so far *crosses fingers*, really gives us a great idea of the distribution of play-styles. Was hoping it'd hit a nice round 100, but you should be content with what you get I guess.  :D

Bump!  ^^

Edited by Survivor_Sabre

I don't believe the most common thing for Shoot on sight is 'I'll try and talk, but if I feel threatened I won't hesitate' and profession is 'I adapt as the situation demands.'

That is not an accurate census, it just seems to me people are making themselves feel better by getting a good one.

Although, I did pick both, so maybe...

"They call me Wolf, Lone-Wolf."  :D I like that a lot. You have my beans for a good poll. :beans:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. And...

nice poll man

also, since I didn't before.  :)

Edited by Survivor_Sabre

90% of the time I will play solo because... I trust no one.

^^  I don't know if that's a healthy attitude or not... In Chernarus; better safe than sorry I guess.  ;)

100+! Woooop!  :D

Edited by Survivor_Sabre

If you thought it was bad now, just wait until they make the zombies a real challenge, now that's going to be nerve shattering. People will be logging all the time just to go change their trousers.  ^^

...and then slowly be eaten by zombies for 30 seconds.  In the dark.  With wolves howling in the distance.  And some fog rolling in too while we're at it.  But mostly zombies.

Edit - oh, and good poll!

Edited by - Karma -

...and then slowly be eaten by zombies for 30 seconds.  In the dark.  With wolves howling in the distance.  And some fog rolling in too while we're at it.  But mostly zombies.

Edit - oh, and good poll!

Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it... Not sure if it's from fear or excitement.  ^^

Finally a game with more than a modicum of challenge; nice and refreshing after some of the kid-friendly non-innovative crap we've seen in recent years.

Thanks. :)