• with one friend
    • I play alone
    • I neither play alone or in a group/clan, I try to make friends in-game
  2. 2. I would like to

• join a clan
    • join a small group
    • play alone
    • I don't want anything right now
    • make good interactions in-game[team up for the same objective/helping ppl in-gam]

How to answer to this poll, if I don't want to join a - new - group or clan?

Just what I was thinking. I play alone and I want to continue playing alone. I can't vote because the option I want is not there.

Edit: Thank you for changing the options  :)

Edited by Foxhunt

Just what I was thinking. I play alone and I want to continue playing alone. I can't vote because the option I want is not there.

Edit: Thank you for changing the options  :)

No prob. Just wondering how many people are orgainsed and tactical in this game :]

i do both play in a group of friends ( the same people i play arma with ) but i also play alone both have there plus sides alone your hard to spot you heart is going more cause without back up any thing you do could cost you your life ( eating drinking sorting your pack lol ).

But its great in a group also the experience is different well for me it is cause well when i play with my arma friends it ends up being a tactical raid of major sights ( we hit the mil bases and air ports and in these places no survivour is spared... they will  allow survivours on the road go but as the group is split into 2 small fire teams they dont usually see the second group and if they mess up they are dead. ( 3 or 4 man fire teams )

It can be hard to get us all in 1 server we always look for a server mid population at times our numbers hit 10 or 12 ..

Edited by SoulFirez

I normally play in a group ranging from 2-6 of us. I rarely play alone because I usually have a friend online.

I was playing with a core group of 5 that sometimes swelled to 8-10. I record all my gameplay and some flagrant racism on the part of some people in my group and their overall tendency to create situations where death is likely caused me to take a step back from playing with then too often.

I was playing with a core group of 5 that sometimes swelled to 8-10. I record all my gameplay and some flagrant racism on the part of some people in my group and their overall tendency to create situations where death is likely caused me to take a step back from playing with then too often.

Were you guys iRL friends?

I play with one friend on a consistent basis. We have security in numbers, but at the same time we can still be sneaky since there is only two of us

I can play tactically, solo, should my friends not be around... but playing in a group can be so much more rewarding. The intensity of combat and the chaos of communication really gets the blood flowing.

I play in a clan, with a group and alone. Prefer clan, when clan not available I join another group and when the first 2 are unavailable I play alone. I will have my beans Damn you!

I join a server and meet new people every time I play. I use in-game VoiP and have memorable experiences every time. I can see how playing with a group via TS can be fun especially if you've played with those same people that way in games like Battlefield  but for me it's all about the survival experience.

Just yesterday I spawned in Kamyshovo and instead of making the mad rush into Elektro I decided to run the road to Solnichniy. I ended up meeting 5 other survivors. One had a pistol and hunter backpack but the other 4 were new spawns. Again instead of defaulting to Elektro we made our way to the newly made city, stopping at the shipwreck on the way. We came across a guy at the bow of the ship, asked if he was friendly but no answer. We asked if he had a mic but no answer. We asked him to type into proxy chat but he didn't. After about 5 minutes (way too long) I smashed my axe into his face a few times, took his canvas pants, and we made our way down the ship.

At the bottom there were two armed guys saying that we killed his friend. They then opened fire on the group killing one of us that I saw before I went down unconscious. There was still gun fire for about a minute I remember hearing fn45 pistol shots among them. It ended and I heard the guy with the pistol say "they're dead, I'm going to revive you." I came back from the brink with my newfound friend's epi and saw that only two of our group had died. It was obvious the guy we killed atop the ship was communicating with his clan/friends to probably ambush us and told them via TS that he had died and we were coming down the ship. Anyway, we adventured together for about an hour more before I had to stop playing. I'll probably never see them again and that's fucking fine. Just another opportunity to meet new people.

Long story short, finding strangers to play with is more rewarding for me than having a go to clan group.

I play alone ;)

I enjoy more I have freedom go where I want do what I want and don't worry about nobody

but I am open to interactions and sometime is nice to meet guy have connection and maybe common goal and we make team

I don't need to feel part of something like gang or club :huh:

I try is always politik bullshits and always one guy who piss me off with too loud voice but don't say nothing >:(

I prefer to just drift around and see what happen :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

there is always interesting experience happen for me in this game but is ok when is coming to end I don't feel sad only excite for what coming next ;)

• Like 1

I play alone ;)

I enjoy more I have freedom go where I want do what I want and don't worry about nobody

but I am open to interactions and sometime is nice to meet guy have connection and maybe common goal and we make team

I don't need to feel part of something like gang or club :huh:

I try is always politik bullshits and always one guy who piss me off with too loud voice but don't say nothing > :(

I prefer to just drift around and see what happen :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

there is always interesting experience happen for me in this game but is ok when is coming to end I don't feel sad only excite for what coming next ;)

I agree with you and that was my belief but now I kinda want to experience the "group survival" aspect of this game. Don't you want to be a part of a group when cars and tents come in?

There needs to be the options

-I don't play alone but I don't play with a clan/friend

I make new alliances in-game.

• Like 1

... Don't you want to be a part of a group when cars and tents come in?

sure :)

I will infiltrate clan ;)

win trust :rolleyes:

steal car full with guns and do midnight disappear :thumbsup: :ph34r:

• Like 2

sure :)

I will infiltrate clan ;)

win trust :rolleyes:

steal car full with guns and do midnight disappear :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

hahahaha what a nice way to answer the question