Sign in to follow this  
colbykid

How Many People Were Killed By You?

65 hours, and so far I've killed 50+ people. That being said, I only shoot at people who are at balota or the airfield aka other bandits. If you raise your gun and take aim at me, chances are I will shoot. Did have quite a few encounters with other gunmen , which did not end in murder ..

I'll probably stop the pvp once there is something else to do. like riding a bike..

Edited by 8bitkingdom
  • Like 1

I don't keep track but my friend and I have killed quite a few, our play style has been to run up and down the coast hunting down the bandits who pick on helpless fresh spawns.

Not many when I first started, probably only around 5-10 in the first 20 hours of play, killing fresh spawns as a fresh spawn myself....

Then I learned how to use a Mosin correctly, kill count is now to high to count in 60 hours of play, easily 100 plus....something is so satisfying about it, eventually I'll get bored, but not yet, I hope DayZ devs keep adding more snipers, As50,DMR and M10 pls. 

Edited by ASDF991

For 43 hours I killed 83 players. Most of them tried to attack me or posed a threat to my life.

For 43 hours I killed 83 players. Most of them tried to attack me or posed a threat to my life.

Wow, 83 players in 43 hours :p

Wow, 83 players in 43 hours :P

I always went to the full server, and have met only one peaceful guy from Russia. Balota was my second home. The first one is coast  :P

46 without dying once so far :P

dont go sniping on the houses above balota ^^

One random person coming up the fire tower after i had just got shot at twice, and one guy with a shotgun who shot me and i hatched him to death.

60 hours and I've only killed 1 person so far.

After trying for peaceful encounters at airports followed by my death I now avoid or shoot in airport or military areas.

While looting some of NW airport I hear a shot behind me as I am traveling outside. I tried to out flank around cover to the left to get behind him but he went to the same spot I can only assume to track me down. I turned first with a readied weapon and unleashed a 40 round clip into him.

Wish I knew if the first shot was a warning shot as it didn't hit me...but I likely never will.

Yep, time to confess guys. How many people were killed by YOUR HAND?

Me? I have ~50 hour in game but I have not killed anyone? I have only one warning shoot to the guy who shoot my friends, in the end he died because of my friends shoot him (He shoots us first). I know one day I have to kill someone, but I try my best not to kill anyone :P

52h in game, killed 4people.

_First one was an IRL friend, just to piss him off. He raged to infinity and beyond.

_2nd was a guy I saw looting a backpack I dropped accidentaly on the floor. It was my fault, I swaped the item in this backpack and forgot to take it. Once I realised that and got back to the spot, he was here, all happy with his found treasure. I started to talk to him but no response. As I shot toward him and watched his body falling on the floor, I sa a "hey" on the chat log.

I never felt so guilty in a game.

_3rd one was a guy who had his legs broken, he handed me his axe and asked me to kill him. I did it with honor.

_4th was a guy in balota. We "surprise motherfucker" met inside a building and both started to shoot desperately from the hip with our M4 in complete panic. Just before I saw the black screen I saw his blood spilling massively, and guessed he collapsed and died soon after.

Edited by ploulaf

Approximately 30 in about 100 hours of game play, mostly while hunting people.

In 70+ hrs...Ummm I try not to think of it. Afraid one day my conscious might catch up with me.

I alternate my different lives to my playstyle - after one re spawn I may make a rule that I can only ever kill someone if it is the only way to keep myself alive, or my friends. And other respawns I dedicate myself to a cold-blooded killer who is so twitchy that he'll shoot on the first sign of trouble.

I think that in my 60 hours of the game I have killed near to fifteen people. The life of a friendly guy is much preferable, as I can't help but feel bad when I kill someone unless they truly deserved it.

I have a new record of 11 kills in 1 day..

1. 2-3 kills in Balota, sniping server hoppers last Saturday as they spawned into the Barracks.

2. Axed 1 Firestation camper in Elektro, died and ran back

3. Shot the other firestation camper through the door (top level of block apartments across the street from the station), as he was using the wall glitch to see through the wall and fire down the stairs at people coming up.

4. 1 camper on top of the firestation

5. 1 geared player inside the fire station

6. Went to leave the area, then heard gunshots so decided to turn back around, only to find 2 more guys in the same apartment fighting over gear... killed them both.

7. 2 Dupers standing on top of the Silo in Solnichny.

~15!  in ~1400h. (Included all "Please Kill me")

3 in the last 2 week....only for BBQ.

918 Hours:

1 Murder (with a knife)

4 Self Defense

4 Firefight

(It's not that I don't like to kill survivors in DayZ, I'm just a terrible shot)

Edited by dorn956

necro thread from 2014!

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1