Zedicologist

Blood Test Kits In Med Bags.

I think they should add one to the med bags just too make them a lil more common.  I usually only find them on a fresh server.  Maybe they will be a little more common once loot respawns.   

• Like 7

I for one haven't found a blood test kit yet, so...

However, realistically, there wouldn't be too many blood test kits in hospitals, would there be? I mean, they don't go through dozens of patients, each of them requiring a blood transfusion, each day, do they? I mean, they're not very large hospitals.

In my experience ( 70h ) i have looted manyyyy medical bags and none of them had a blood test kit.

All the kits i have founds was inside houses.

I agree they should make all medical items spawn inside medical bags, every bag you found have total random loots from medical pool.

Well if you want to talk about realism, everyone knows what their blood type is. I mean, don't you?

Not everyone, but many people do know yes.

Well if you want to talk about realism, everyone knows what their blood type is. I mean, don't you?

Never taken my blood in my life. Probably had it tested, but I don't know it.

Blood test kits in med bags is a great idea. Only have found a blood test kit twice in my whole Dayz career.

Also agree with the proposal that med bags should contain random medical stuff.

I have no idea what blood type I have IRL... :(  Shame isn't it?

I don't know what my blood type is IRL either.  Honestly they should be more common in medkits, after all how often do you find 'home' medkits (I assume they're home kits) with kits to do blood transfusions in them?  We get some simple First Aid kits from Homeland Security at the trainyard, they contain band aids, bandage gauze, and some simple meds (cold, alergy, asprin, ect) (all brand name stuff of course).

I don t :/

Would be nice if we knew our own blood type by default, and only needed the test kits to test the blood of captives or w/e.

But yeah, adding them to the med kit would also work.

Or just make them spawn a lot more in hospitals.

I mean come on, hospital without means to test bloodtype?

They should have piles of test kits in case of emergency.

I have found a few but they are pretty rare ... I still kinda prefer to just carry saline bags than mess about with blood (even with the correction to their healy blood replenishing factor).

I think they should add one to the med bags just too make them a lil more common.  I usually only find them on a fresh server.  Maybe they will be a little more common once loot respawns.   

You play the game wrong if your death rate is higher than the blood test rate.

Has your little brain thought that you use the kits to test captured players to see if they have the correct blood type so they can be a successful donor if you yourself arent at healthy status to use your own blood.  Or do you just try to troll the forums with little thought? 

Has your little brain thought that you use the kits to test captured players to see if they have the correct blood type so they can be a successful donor if you yourself arent at healthy status to use your own blood.  Or do you just try to troll the forums with little thought? 

lol, you need some, I give you bastard. Why do you tell me what they are supposed to?

Edited by NoCheats

just found 1 kit so far in 33hours playtime that i used on a friend just to know how i use items on another player and how long that takes.

we have been looking for more test kits and searched like 40 medical locations plus the usual buildings between them.

yes i also think test kits are a little too rare!

i even make use of fresh servers every morning and will continue doing so

yes like dying at night because of a bullet in your head coming out of the forest while you drank some water at a pond...

died 3 times so far, 1 kit found. damn i need to improve my gameplay...

Why would there be blood testing equipment in what looks like a commercially bought, first aid kit for the home/camping? I already dislike how there are saline bags and syringes in there. In all of the First Aid Kits I've ever bought, there never were any syringes. You need to be trained to buy them, IIRC. A First Aid Kit in SA should, in my humble opinion, include:

3 bandages

2 packs of painkillers

1 pack of charcoal tablets

That is more in line with what is usually offered in a First Aid Kit commercially.

• Like 1