Sign in to follow this  
over9000nukez

kk,standalone, and these cool maps. (and a question that needs answering)

so I've been looking at all these maps, and I've been a fan of dayz for a while, though I've only played dayz standalone, so I'm interested, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE DAYZ MAP?

I've been looking at Namalsk, and that looks like one of the coolest maps, little "bridges" of land to set up a toll booth in and out, an its an ISLAND that's badass.it also looks sort of like an old industrial island, that eventually went kind of broke, then the apocalypse happened, with all the poor citizens getting sick and such, but I don't know if there's a backstory to it.

-SIDE NOTE

I'm kind of a writer right now, writing short stories for dayz, I take submissions of any character Bios and if their interesting ill accept them, and create a short story out of your character/experience.
so where on these forums should I write these stories because I don't think I see a story section :( ty for the help guys

Taviania is really well done for the most part besides some low resolution textures on some custom buildings. Podagorsk looks really nice, but i've never been on it.

I like your little gif, froggy-man, and ill write your story, if you want to send me a PM (personal message) with some extra detail, like how he act, what you did after, how you felt, that kind of stuff would make for a good story, reading in the woods, that's a good title for it

Chernarus for me. I've tried nearly every map I could find in the Commander and most of them just aren't very good except maybe Namalsk or Panthera. Both of those two still have that unpolished feel about them but Namalsk has a really cool setup. Pathera I like the villages and buildings seem to be more enterable. Even though I like them, they just can't compare to Chernorus.