UnicornDroppings

What is sadness?

Finding a mosin, only to die of starvation because the city was completely looted AND THEN finding the scope to go with my mosin, only minutes after I had died of starvation :(  Now I have a scope and no mosin :(

I didn't even have a chance to shoot the thing yet >:(

• Like 2

have 12 day character 20+ kills recover from close to die situation maybe 5 times full recover maximum health reading first 9 chapter of origin of species keep book safe after update log in to find character wipe everything gone but worse the fucking book for sure I don't find again  :(

• Like 3

have 12 day character 20+ kills recover from close to die situation maybe 5 times full recover maximum health reading first 9 chapter of origin of species keep book safe after update log in to find character wipe everything gone but worse the fucking book for sure I don't find again  :(

That's damn rough.  :(  :beans:

Strategically maneuvering my guy from 3 Valleys to Zeleno. Nursing him to a healthy status and finding naught but a pipe wrench along the way. Reach Zeleno in tip top shape to find it unlooted! Yay! Finally fully geared I go into the police station. The lag monster strikes me on the stairs and pulls me back down breaking my legs and killing me. Good times!

• Like 2

Strategically maneuvering my guy from 3 Valleys to Zeleno. Nursing him to a healthy status and finding naught but a pipe wrench along the way. Reach Zeleno in tip top shape to find it unlooted! Yay! Finally fully geared I go into the police station. The lag monster strikes me on the stairs and pulls me back down breaking my legs and killing me. Good times!

this game like beautiful woman :|

she make you feel fantastic one moment after break the heart no care cold like ice but we cannot stop to love this bitch :thumbsup:  :(

• Like 3

They say 'don't stick your dick in crazy'...but here we all are..balls deep.

• Like 7

They say 'don't stick your dick in crazy'...but here we all are..balls deep.

Ain't that the truth
  • Like 1

Never died from thirst or starvation. Water is no problem, and wont be until they introduce infected ponds, but even with the most recent patch I have had no trouble finding food (guns a bit more difficult it seems). 

I don't have enough beans to soothe your loss lol

ok. you win the sadness award. 

Never died from thirst or starvation. Water is no problem, and wont be until they introduce infected ponds, but even with the most recent patch I have had no trouble finding food (guns a bit more difficult it seems). 

I dont see how people can die of thirst unless they are completely new and unaware of maps and how to drink (done that ....).  fountains are so easy to find

I found another thing that makes me sad. Hetstaine's name and profile picture. Everyone knows that you could never combine the two. Dave Mustaine's superior DNA would eradicate and overwrite any trace of James Hetfield's, leaving you simply with Dave Mustaine. Or better yet, the dave Mustaine DNA w2ould simply strike out on it's own to create a far superior creature that would simply be known as 'Dave Mustaine'.

• Like 1

i FORCE MY HEROISM UPON THEE! oops caps lock.

I like to loot unlooted areas and dump the food in the woods so that when I, the hero, come across hungry travelers I am a godsend.

Actually I enjoy gearing up more now that things are harder to come by. I like to get geared up, go to the coast and dump ALL my gear except maybe some food and water, then I start over, and hopefully helped a fresh spawn attain some gear. I dont dump it all in one place, but all over.

(Passive-aggressive heroism?)

Edited by QUAZIMOFO
  • Like 1

See ! there is a problem with the loot not spawining correctly. there simply is not enough.

Seriously, I don't know what you're doing wrong; there's plenty of food. My guy is full and I still have tons of food. Get off the coastal cities, go to Novoselky or Chapaevsk. Stop complaining on the forums that you can't find food.

food_zpsb94ae1e7.png

Edited by omgwtfbbq