darthbane67

Hey guys new masks for game would be cool.

Specifically the anbu black ops mask would be really cool addition to masks they could be used to designate "Heroes" . I want one so bad I don't even care if it is just a crap re-texture of current masks. I would like to see this from the game devs and not modders as that will take FOREVER since modding is WAY down the line.

PLEASE DEAN OR DEVS I GUESS  ^_^ HEAR MY PRAYERS IN CAPS LOCK IF YOU ARE A NARUTO FAN AT ALL YOU WILL DO THIS (also if you love us)!!!! If you are truly a just & swift god that you are then you will respond PERSONALLY to my pleas and screams, thank you kindly. See what I did there? did the old Andrew Ryan brainwashing trick now you have to do it punk.

here are some pictures for reference since you are going to do this.

180px-Anbu_under_second_hokage.png

yamamtos-anbu-mask.jpg?w=474

ceramic_anbu_masks_by_birdielady-d5cj3l9

WHY?!?! Awesome reply by the way made me laugh.

Also my rebuttal.

Edited by KaserinSmarte67

We will get the guy Fawkes mask soon hopefully.

Wouldn't mind a couple cool/ silly ones like a full horse head mask for Orlok.

President Nixon mask, someone of status over there?

Rasputin?

• Like 2

How about Michael Myers mask, Jason mask, Darth Vader then from the movie The Strangers ?

(2008)%2BThe%2BStrangers%2BScreenshot%2B

Edited by Otis.Driftwood
  • Like 3

What the hell is wrong with you guys!? Masks? seriously? There are Z's around every corner... your hungry, thirsty and got itchy arse cos your had a shit on poison ivy and you thinking "oh i want a mask"??

• Like 6

lol at cat masks..

I would love to see a pair of welding goggles.. and wear a black trench coat and stalk pray in the cherno industrial district and be known as "the weirdo steampunk stalker of cherno industrial area"

• Like 1

does anyone know if they've added the bandanna as mask? That's the one i'm really waiting for.

it'd rather you be able to cut holes in the burlap sack and wear it.

• Like 2

my masks 

tWDCfVC.jpgdamn i need to clean my floor .

Upper left , sweet jesus.

Down left, :D just amazing.

If i didn't got glasses, i would wear that all day any day.

Scare sh!t outta people.

'I Wanna play a game'

Edited by Black_Gold_Saw

What the hell is wrong with you guys!? Masks? seriously? There are Z's around every corner... your hungry, thirsty and got itchy arse cos your had a shit on poison ivy and you thinking "oh i want a mask"??

Dude you got your priorities all out of whack man. Next you'll tell me that oh I should eat some dinner before i sexy time my lady friend rrriiiggghhttt not gonna happen.

To be serious though I am always well feed and armed to where I am not worried about anything in life other than...HIGH FASHION!

Also I so want them to add peeing and pooping to the game. See once they add infections to the game it would make for some serious repercussion if not wiped and washed proper. Also toilet paper would be THE hot commodity can you imagine seeing bandits holding people up for TP? You would hear on direct "HEY FREEZE! You got any TP mother fluffer? GIVE ME THE TP NOW! I got a turlte head poking out man make it snappy!" it would be so much fun. Then you could say "no just kill me man I'm cool with it BUT you willl ruin the tp so eff off." Then you walk away as he shits his pants lol good times, good times.

• Like 2

To be serious though I am always well feed and armed to where I am not worried about anything in life other than...HIGH FASHION!

what? you don't want bright red heels and a dress to run around cherno and scare the shit outta people with the "crazy drag queen of cherno" look?
  • Like 3

I'll bite.

Here's a crow mask I made from crow feathers, cardboard, and electrician's tape. ~kaw!

12109024314_65dac1e376_m.jpg

• Like 1