Sign in to follow this  
rangerbarlow@gmail.com

Spawning new/old character

When I log into a server I either have my character or 50% of the time I'm a fresh spawn and I log out to go to another and I have my character again. very annoying and scary.

For fuck sake.......

FOR THE LAST TIME THE SEARCH FUNCTION ACTUALLY EXISTS PLEASE USE IT

For fuck sake.......

FOR THE LAST TIME THE SEARCH FUNCTION ACTUALLY EXISTS PLEASE USE IT

stfu you 'alpher search troll'.. don't read posts then smart ass

• Like 1

Why not take a look at the 1st page here and realize that a bunch of idiots already started additional unnecessary threads on this issue before joining them?

When I log into a server I either have my character or 50% of the time I'm a fresh spawn and I log out to go to another and I have my character again. very annoying and scary.

OMG! Dude just fucking kill yourself, your so stupid man, I hate you and I hope you can't reproduce, you would make the world a better place by just burning your computer and putting a barrel in your mouth. Damn RA-TARD! geez you suck at life.

Edited by Max Planck

OMG! Dude just fucking kill yourself, your so stupid man, I hate you and I hope you can't reproduce, you would make the world a better place by just burning your computer and putting a barrel in your mouth. Damn RA-TARD! geez you suck at life.

Lol ?

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_96

• Like 3

At any rate the same thing is happening to me and I also made a post about it so........ yeah. I guess I'm glad I'm not alone. That's it for the night I suppose. 

• Like 1

this happens to me sometimes aswell. but a little too often. sometimes it happens and i lose everything even if i do rejoin to another server.  :( :( 

Edited by GhostSlayer

this is ridicilous...at least 85 % of this Forums Population has more in common with a random assortment of rocks than with humans that can read and process Information.

• Like 3

Here is what Rocket said on reddit:

The server hosters set the hive for the servers to use. The new update was quite complex, and introduced a number of new settings that server hosting providers needed to configure.

There has been significant confusion with some of them, as the instructions we have sent have not always filtered down to the engineers and techs rolling up the updated servers.

Hence, many of the servers have been configured to use the WRONG hive. I believe this is in progress. If you notice a server doing this, post here the name/ip of the server and we can look into it.

There is no known issue with the core architecture, the only issues we have identified so far are issues with problematic configuration.

• Like 2

this is ridicilous...at least 85 % of this Forums Population has more in common with a random assortment of rocks than with humans that can read and process Information.

and some people will bitch and moan about just about anything.

do we just have to wait for this to be fixed, i understand its a alpha i expect bugs, but I've had 3 characters reset today on me. i get geared up and when the server resets i join in and im a fresh spawn, ive had this happen on all kinds of servers. hopefully this is resolved. 

Here is what Rocket said on reddit:

The server hosters set the hive for the servers to use. The new update was quite complex, and introduced a number of new settings that server hosting providers needed to configure.

There has been significant confusion with some of them, as the instructions we have sent have not always filtered down to the engineers and techs rolling up the updated servers.

Hence, many of the servers have been configured to use the WRONG hive. I believe this is in progress. If you notice a server doing this, post here the name/ip of the server and we can look into it.

There is no known issue with the core architecture, the only issues we have identified so far are issues with problematic configuration.

I love you man been looking for an answer like this all night. People have said similar things but it is nice to hear it from the horses ass...I mean mouth.  :P