drgreenz420

ive been searching for over an hour to find answer this.. Is there a known sprint bug/glitch?

so yesterday, (very noob move on my part) i learned how to sprint!! only to realize it must (i think) be broken.

i was running from elektro to cherno. and every time i began to sprint it worked great, id get about a mile or two up the road and then i would be transported back to where i began running. 

it was a little upsetting!, but i figured everything was okay and tried to continue on. only to realize that NOTHING would work, i couldnt move at all, i couldnt open my menu by hitting escape, but i noticed other people running by me.. like i was just stuck standing there? who knows if they seen me... every time it happened i had to alt+f4, restart the game and everything would be okay, yet once i started sprinting again the same thing happened!!!! (15 times in a row before i gave up, it sucked to realize i didnt know about sprinting until then, only to find out that me "jogging" was a HUGE WASTE OF TIME!!!)

before anyone rages about me posting this question here, i AM NEW! and i have thoroughly searched these forums and google for an answer, i am only hoping to get an answer on if this is a bug, or if there is any self fixes or things i can do to cut down on it transporting me back to where i began sprinting,

thank you in advanced for any helpful answers, this is the only major problem i have encountered and its eating the hell out of my brain.. just cant figure it out!

This is a known issue, I'm sure it's being worked on.

• Like 1

Good to know it's being worked on, bummed me hard that after such a long trek towards the NWAF, I got TP'd back. Two times, was funny as well :D

Well it can be avoided with jogging inbetween sprinting for about 250meters. Has someone posted this issue at the bug section yet?

I've never even hear of this bug before.

It's happened to me (and a lot of other people) a few times. Teleported a good few Km backwards one time...

It is a known issue, and it is being worked on.

• Like 1