Sign in to follow this  
LmPwyBb

The crazy noise of the distant sea.

Hi,
It is expected in the future to reduce the infernal noise of the sea or to provide an audio option to reduce it. It would be really cool because after several minutes of play, to explore the towns or roads in the south, even a considerable distance from the sea makes noise downright crazy.
I am not alone, we are 5 friends to play at Dayz and share the same opinion.

What do you think of this noise?

Edited by LmPwyBb

I assume that all sounds are placeholders since most sounds have been ported from Arma 2 (DayZ Mod) .. I hope the ocean sound isn't too harsh on the ears either. I thought I was the only one who thought it was quite a nuisance.

I love the sound of the ocean, especially when I've been running in the forests and inland for awhile. It is like a comfort to make it back to the coast and hear that sweet sound.

I assume that all sounds are placeholders since most sounds have been ported from Arma 2 (DayZ Mod) .. I hope the ocean sound isn't too harsh on the ears either. I thought I was the only one who thought it was quite a nuisance.

Dude, i better reading over the changelog for the next update, the noise of the sea will be reduce.

- Sea ambient sound is now slightly quieter.

Good for our ears !

Yep Fluxley !

Edited by LmPwyBb

I love the sound of the ocean, especially when I've been running in the forests and inland for awhile. It is like a comfort to make it back to the coast and hear that sweet sound.

You will be maybe the only disappointed when they will reduce it :rolleyes:
Edited by LmPwyBb

The sea is still heard Vybor more than 6 km from the coast, is that I'm wrong or is it the wind?
I do not know if it is wanted, it there are more serious bugs that's for sure but it's a simple question.

I think I made a lock on the sound of the sea, but when trying to listen to the players walk around it's pretty annoying.