rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

ITS UN DUDE !!! We come in peace !

In this case ...it would be cool to see some UN camps or convoys or planes etc on the map...the stuff is already there in Arma 2.

Edited by Private Evans

In this case ...it would be cool to see some UN camps or convoys or planes etc on the map...the stuff is already there in Arma 2.

yeah I'm really excited what they're going to do with the atmosphere of the game as far as environmental aesthetics are concerned, such as ruined convoys, piles of corpses in the streets, and other world designs to really drive home the tone and setting. The fact he attributes a lot of his inspiration from "The Road" tells me that there is a distinct possibility that these elements of the game will be excellent

idk if u know this but for some odd reason no weapons attachments are spawning inside the military tents. if u have any info on this please help me out here

i kinda doubt that it is based on fps, cause i was able to play on pretty much highest settings before battle eye patch. Now i can only stutter play or not interact at all with environment. Even playing on low settings or experimenting with .cfg settings wont help. Its always the same. Funny thing is...the desync value is sometimes 0... another theory is that this happens on systems with an ssd ( which i have )..i read a couple of bug reports about it...

That bit in red should be My desync is 90% of the time 0 other wise you have a connection prob

Edited by BL1P

Few funny glitches for rocket ;)

Dirty bandit. I hope you died.

whats the name on the music? :P

Yep, I also want to know whats that for a music. I think if I listen to it while playing it's much more scary at night :D

Edited by BaseLine^

I am still wondering where to find berries. 

As many post above you they already said, they aren't ingame atm. They will come with the next update.

;)

btw containers confirmed to be worked on (maybe with locks, padlocks etc) fridges, stoves, cabinets being searchable, as in Skyrim.

Edited by joe_mcentire

As many post above you they already said, they aren't ingame atm. They will come with the next update.

;)

Why are they on the stable branches patch notes then? 

Nothing drug-related.... but if you got a list of fav-servers (like i do) and want to experience the game in a whole (day AND night) with a fulltime job... well, you can't! Unless you browse for time, which sucks... i just want (yeah, i know... sounds like GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!) to play, notice how the sun sets..... getting paronoid on the lack of light and be happy when the sun rises again..... in one session of gaming.

IMHO the day/night cycle breaks the game in terms of enjoying the game in a whole. ;(

A shortned D/N cycle would also explain why your charcter eats like a starving horse :P. I mean you can starve to death in less than a day. Neither realistic nor "authentic".

btw containers confirmed to be worked on (maybe with locks, padlocks etc) fridges, stoves, cabinets being searchable, as in Skyrim.

we've been bitching for this since ages  :P

Why are they on the stable branches patch notes then? 

They said: "Action: Players can now collect Berries as food"

That is, if there were any. Lies were not told :D 

In all seriousness, though, it may be a bug. Or maybe what I said is right, and they meant that the action of berry picking was implemented, but there aren't any berries to pick yet.

• Like 2

This is awesome news. 

Edited by InvisiMan2013

whats the name on the music? :P

would like to know too .. very tense atmosphere

Edited by dawud

Kind of funny, server hopping has increased dramatically just because of weapon spawn decrease.  Now I am not saying that is "HORRIBLE" by any means, but I am questioning the real point of hardcore vs regular servers... seeing as though loot spawns are both scarce in each "mode".  My way of thinking is that they are going to have to make players "re-roll" per server, to permanently stop server hopping.  In any case, reducing loot & loot spawning locations gives gear whores incentives to jump server to server.  

I may just be unlucky, but I have yet to even find a shotgun since the patch...  Wouldn't you think that the most common weapon you would find would be a shotgun?  I am sure Russians hunt, lol.  :huh: 

Spawns in military bases are great - The hacksaws have replaced M4's!

:beans:

Edited by Lidskjalf
  • Like 1

I am still wondering where to find berries.

Guys move on, it's not the season yet.

Bitter, sour taste this time of year.

Red

Kind of funny, server hopping has increased dramatically just because of weapon spawn decrease.  Now I am not saying that is "HORRIBLE" by any means, but I am questioning the real point of hardcore vs regular servers... seeing as though loot spawns are both scarce in each "mode".  My way of thinking is that they are going to have to make players "re-roll" per server, to permanently stop server hopping.  In any case, reducing loot & loot spawning locations gives gear whores incentives to jump server to server.  

I may just be unlucky, but I have yet to even find a shotgun since the patch...  Wouldn't you think that the most common weapon you would find would be a shotgun?  I am sure Russians hunt, lol.  :huh: 

Spawns in military bases are great - The hacksaws have replaced M4's!

:beans:

In some cases I agree with you. There should be a limit of changing a server. But the server hopping definitly incrased in the case of reducing wep spawns.

I also didn't found a shotgun jet. But anyways it's a nice patch and the resetting of the charackter reduced also if you keep always the same hive group ;)

Go on. I'll can't wait to see the first Bike/motorcross or anything to travel with in the game ;D

also: searching that damn song its awesome ;p please answer us :D

For once it would be nice to have some nice small practical changes. Maybe something along the lines of being able to spawn when you click "respawn", or your camera not glitching out for 30 seconds straight every ten minutes, or maybe even some zombies that don't go through walls. possibly even fix all the invisible walls that you can't shoot through, or, i might be stretching it here, but maybe we could get something like the ability to not fly into the sky when we get ladders. Don't get me wrong, I like the concept of DayZ, and I played the mod almost every day from its release until when standalone came out. The issue is, mod is more developed than the standalone in many ways. Specifically, you dont shoot straight up into the sky when you get on a ladder, or spawn randomly on the coast for no reason, or have zombies come from out of nowhere through a wall.

My one sincere wish for DayZ is for this: for patches to alternate between new content, and fixes. Just work on fixing all the bugs you can, then make that the stable build. After that, give the people new toys; the ability to hang people, to dance, whatever you may. Make that the stable build. And without question, those new additions will give rise to fifty million issues that the next patch should have the sole purpose of fixing. Once I can play without being randomly tabbed out, being attacked by zombies who go through walls, having random leg breaks from getting stuck in a doorway or thrown off ladders, I think I can really start enjoying the game.

BUT SERIOUSLY, STOP ADDING SHIT BEFORE YOU'VE FIXED FUNDAMENTAL ISSUES

For once it would be nice if idiots like you would stop posting about shit you don't understand.

I may just be unlucky, but I have yet to even find a shotgun since the patch...  Wouldn't you think that the most common weapon you would find would be a shotgun?

Office buildings... Usually one in each with a ax beside it.

For once it would be nice to have some nice small practical changes. Maybe something along the lines of being able to spawn when you click "respawn", or your camera not glitching out for 30 seconds straight every ten minutes, or maybe even some zombies that don't go through walls. possibly even fix all the invisible walls that you can't shoot through, or, i might be stretching it here, but maybe we could get something like the ability to not fly into the sky when we get ladders. Don't get me wrong, I like the concept of DayZ, and I played the mod almost every day from its release until when standalone came out. The issue is, mod is more developed than the standalone in many ways. Specifically, you dont shoot straight up into the sky when you get on a ladder, or spawn randomly on the coast for no reason, or have zombies come from out of nowhere through a wall.

My one sincere wish for DayZ is for this: for patches to alternate between new content, and fixes. Just work on fixing all the bugs you can, then make that the stable build. After that, give the people new toys; the ability to hang people, to dance, whatever you may. Make that the stable build. And without question, those new additions will give rise to fifty million issues that the next patch should have the sole purpose of fixing. Once I can play without being randomly tabbed out, being attacked by zombies who go through walls, having random leg breaks from getting stuck in a doorway or thrown off ladders, I think I can really start enjoying the game.

BUT SERIOUSLY, STOP ADDING SHIT BEFORE YOU'VE FIXED FUNDAMENTAL ISSUES

http://i.imgur.com/SVCq0an.jpg

• Like 1

Again a couple of game-glitches for Rocket, good viewing:

* I don`t use these bugs/glitches for killing players, I want to fix it as soon as possible. If I wanted to, I kept silence.

SillyWilly, on 25 Jan 2014 - 6:54 PM, said:

Dirty bandit. I hope you died.

Fuck Off.

Edited by Indigitally