rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Restart steam

No luck. I'll just wait I guess. Dean said an hour for stable to be ready. :)

Anyone know how to speed up internet the peak for the dl is 42kb and estimated dl time us 2 hours so after the stable is released.

you could try to access steam options -> downloads -> change region

i have something about 600kb/s changing it to a proximity location

Edited by Guest

I'm giving lots of beans away. But that's just what heroes do!

#beans

Getting update now on non experimental. I switched my settings in steam for new download area like honk stated and I restarted steam and a new update is downloading. 424.5 mb to be exact.

We have shit internet our governmentvreally needs an nbn or something so i get more than 1 mb/sec at start of month with everything else closed

Dayz Client crashes when Startup Parameter -winxp is used and HDR Precision is set to low (HDR Precision=16).

Would be nice if they fixed this is an upcoming patch. :beans:

About 1/4 done with 30kb/s speed woo australia has very fast dl speed, is the sks in cause there seems to not be a mention of adding it in lootspawns but sais added description.

About 1/4 done with 30kb/s speed woo australia has very fast dl speed, is the sks in cause there seems to not be a mention of adding it in lootspawns but sais added description.

Christmas came early, thanks for the patch. Berry flavored beans for all.

• Like 2

I like this patch, but there is really that one thing in this patch that bugs me. It's the part where your bodies are wiped in 10 minutes. Like seriously? You guys have bugs that kill our characters more than we actually die by getting killed or by actual gameplay. Do you guys actually realize we're still in Alpha mode yourself? I understand that the goal is for us to try to loot again and that it definitely is a survival game and you guys probably don't want us being able to go back and just grab our bodies every time we die, but you guys also got to understand that majority of our deaths is by climbing up tall ladders and high buildings and getting pushed off or you're just falling off ladders itself OR you somehow just run through ramps that are meant to keep you within the boundaries. Please... don't make this so much tougher for us as it already is.

wow no waves hardly on the coast now... 557 version. eerily quiet

that pastebin posted said 6 new zombie types and can clean your guns now :)

Berrie removed from final changelog :(

Line 63: Action: Players can now collect Berries as food.

The question here is, are there any beeries yet? :D