rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

This is annoying, theres literally no loot on the DE servers, NOTHING! And on the SE ones i cant do anything and the USA serves are full, well this is fun.

the servers dont reset for loot?

just curious if anyone knows if those experimental servers restart or not? The servers that I've been on, all of the loot is gone from pretty much every town on the map .. I appreciate any info . thanks

Ok been waiting for this for a while... So I d/l the update see that theres not one server for me to use and opt out of the experimental version, 900mb later!

You have to use the filter just make make ping1000 then disable battleeye and hide passwordepd no

This update sounds sick! Thanks Rocket & Team.

I love how so many things are being addressed so quickly. A joy to be a part of this development process.

:beans:

just curious if anyone knows if those experimental servers restart or not? The servers that I've been on, all of the loot is gone from pretty much every town on the map .. I appreciate any info . thanks

from my experience they are restarted only once every 24 hours or so. we used to play on them all this time and looking for loot was a bitch even with no people on the servers. they also keep crashing or getting taken offline for days, sometimes. so I'd suggest sticking with the stable build, unless something has been changed (which I doubt) for the admins experimental servers are an afterthought 

:lol: Damn, I cant see f**king s**t out of this thing.
  • Burlap sack can be placed on head of self or target
  • Burlap sack causes black screen and reduced sound when worn on head

• Like 2

I managed to play for about an hour or so yesterday till I died, was forced to "stuck respawn" and disconnected.. The experience was great, great dark night.

Kept meeting with a German survivor in every town or loot point. We had a nice conversation every time. He was searching for his mate.. Later on we found each other again and he actually saved me from starvation and certain death by giving me opened beans and directions to a melee weapon to successfully defend my self from a sensitive psychopath who kept crying and chasing me.

God I love this game.

I hope when I return from work to get in a server and play... The idea of the loot not being there and everything being pillaged makes me wanna cry out of happiness.

Struggling to survive. I love that.

• Like 2

Played for a bit tiday checked out the new town and claimed ownership, i fucking love it especially the new buildings. Guba bay, welcome your new governor. Met up with a guy there together we blew up the gas station, then went and sold torches in kamyshovo

Edited by spartan54820

• Players can now be revived with the defibrillator

Revived from being unconscious, right? Not actual death?

So the burlap sack can only be used once sadly D:

Tried putting it on myself, taking it off, and saving it to put on another guy.  No dice.

Also, be careful using the spraypaint on guns; I tried it on the Mosin and lost the weapon attachments.  I think it simply creates a "new" gun in place of the one you spray.

I was right in the city is exactly where I was, In its place, just expanded the city.

Edited by bokcep

So im in the new town, no zombies, plenty of friendlies, not many buoldings spawn loot, here are the ones that do to help you all out: the train station, pub, the single garage and triple garage sometimes, the 2 story shop sorta thing with the alley beside it.

Damn its hard to survive on the experimental servers... Solnichniy -> Msta -> Staroye -> Shakhovka -> Gorka -> Dubrovka... No food to get me over red/organe... even thou most of the buildings werent even looted...

Edited by tt_reaven