IP: 23.250.112.194:2702

TeamSpeak

IP: 119.252.190.236:9996

Server Settings

4hr Restarts With Server Restart Messaging

Steam Group: HIHB DayZ

HIHB Website

"The Older Gamers" A Multinational Gaming Community: TOG Website

Persistence is off on all our servers currently. When we hear word that some of the issues have been fixed, we will turn it back on to test

Edited by R.Neville

i've been playing on this server for a 2 weeks or so but now it appears to be regular in my list.. not hardcore anymore.. you guys change it?

i've been playing on this server for a 2 weeks or so but now it appears to be regular in my list.. not hardcore anymore.. you guys change it?

Just switched providers due to some performance issues. New IP for Hardcore updated in OP, old IP is set to regular until expired. There should be an MOTD in the regular server that gives you the IP for the Hardcore server as well.

Last resort is to switch providers but I go where we get the best performance/service.

Edited by R.Neville

IP has changed for HIHB Hardcore, OP edited to reflect changes.

Edited by R.Neville

HIHB Regular and Hardcore servers are up at the moment. Regular server is temporary and will be brought down permanently within 2 weeks. Hardcore will remain as always on new IP.

Hi mate,

We also left gameserver due to ongoing issues, did you move to vilayer as well?

We did try Vilayer but after about a week we found that support just wasn't any good among other things. We have ultimately gone with MPGS and have had no issues and support has been decent.

I can confirm that loot is spawning in buildings, tents and other locations it previously wasn't. Brilliant!

I play here all the time. Good server. A++ Will murder folks in your server again.

I play here all the time. Good server. A++ Will murder folks in your server again.

Haha cheers mate!  :thumbsup:

Played again tonight, was good but it seemed to crash a couple of times. Had a good gunfight near Kamyshovo and took fire near NWAF but they bailed when we returned the favour.

Played again tonight, was good but it seemed to crash a couple of times. Had a good gunfight near Kamyshovo and took fire near NWAF but they bailed when we returned the favour.

Crashes hrmmm... Monitoring the server I don't seem to see any crashes. I know there was an instance that I had to manually restart due to autorestart not working properly. Thanks for the heads up though.

Edit: Looked into it and there were some major CPU spikes that could've caused the crashes. Since 0.44 patch spikes have gone away.

Edited by R.Neville

Server is still locked after maintenance. Hoping they're giving us more server features, we'll have to wait and see.

Edit: Server online and running as per normal. Enjoy!

Edited by R.Neville

Server is giving "Authentication Timeout" error to players after about 20 seconds in game and is not showing up on the in game server browser. You can join the server but you may or may not get booted with this error.

We're trying to get the issue rectified ASAP and will post when it's fixed.

Server is back up and running but the server was moved to a new IP, which is reflected in the OP. Not sure this was actually a "fix" but HIHB Hardcore is back online.

Enjoy!

Be afraid of the night, be very afraid.  ;)

Me and my mate play this server religiously. We always meet interesting people who don't just KoS, and I love that it isn't 24/7 daylight. We've had some scary night-time encounters with hordes of zombies and other players. Cheers!

Me and my mate play this server religiously. We always meet interesting people who don't just KoS, and I love that it isn't 24/7 daylight. We've had some scary night-time encounters with hordes of zombies and other players. Cheers!

Thanks mate... I may adjust the night down to about an hour I think and see how that goes. I don't like 24/7 Day either.  ;)

Very good server, highly recommend.

• Like 1

Very good server, highly recommend.

Cheers mate, I run it as best as I can or should I say, as best as the Alpha will allow.  :lol: