Sign in to follow this  
Metalunatic

First-Aid Kits disappearing

This particular bug has happened to me multiple times with my current character.

When I carry a first-aid kit in my backpack it sometimes disappears after logging in. No idea why. This has only happened on my current character, and I'm talking at least 3 times now.

Anyone else have had this happen to them and is there perhaps a known way to prevent it?

You either have a hole in your backpack or there's evil goblins stealing them from you when you're sleeping.

First time I heard this happening, to be honest. I would like to know if others experience the same.

Yes this has happened to me once aswell.

Also when you have 2 FAK's in your backpack I always find 1 dissappearing after a relog (always meaning the 3 out of 3 times I actually acquired 2 FAK's).

Yes this has happened to me once aswell.

Also when you have 2 FAK's in your backpack I always find 1 dissappearing after a relog (always meaning the 3 out of 3 times I actually acquired 2 FAK's).

I usually have one of those protector cases in my pack also, but only the FAKs keep disappearing. That's the last time I'm going to store my precious meds in one of those!

yep i have lost 1x first aid kit and 2x ammo boxes in this mannor

all on different lives

Edited by King Tubbs

same here,twice,same char,in a time span of only 20 secs
now my can opener vanished after using it from the quickbar to open a can o tactical baconz

Edited by Heller

they seem to be spawning empty in exp hardcore, i've found 2 with nothing in them. First was badly damaged and I thought maybe someone had emptied it, then I found a Pristine one shortly after a restart and it was also empty. So i've been using a pelican case as a med box.

Same. Ive lost a medkit, and 2 protector cases on 2 separate occasions (2 protectors gone after a log in follow a game crash, and then los a medkit some time later)

Last Saturday the same thing happened to me, I lost the both my first aid kit (pristine) and a ruined protector case + their contents while the rest of my inventory was intact.

A very annoying occurrence but then again this is Alpha!

:P

they seem to be spawning empty in exp hardcore, i've found 2 with nothing in them. First was badly damaged and I thought maybe someone had emptied it, then I found a Pristine one shortly after a restart and it was also empty. So i've been using a pelican case as a med box.

They aren't always empty. They just appear to be. Try putting something in them. Or pick them up and then drop them. Happened to me a couple of times too.

Edited by freethink

You should check the FT from time to time... all of you :)

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=9230

You should as well, you meany!

My quote is from 16. January - the report is from 23. February! There is no way I could have found it on there at the time. :(

You should as well, you meany!

My quote is from 16. January - the report is from 23. February! There is no way I could have found it on there at the time. :(

Oh wow.. I just assumed it was a thread from today. My apologies :D

• Like 1

Oh wow.. I just assumed it was a thread from today. My apologies :D

Its just one of those kinds of days hu? x'D