Sign in to follow this  
Apocalyptica

Suggestions:

- Bring drinks in balance, my character begs every 5-10 mins for fucking drinks. Food is balanced enough.

- Some houses had rocks literally sticking through.

- Zombies walk through house floors.

- Make the loot spawn more, there is barely to no chance finding a Mosin in a wooden lodge or barn near a city yet it would be logic, its near a forest, there should've been loads of hunters.

- Make it easier to gain blood, it would be realistic for an hospital to have a cooled place for bloodbags. - Or make a system so we can tap blood from a dead body. - Is the body dead for like +- hours, the blood is useless, if he's bitten by zombies, the blood is infected, he's dead for like 30 mins, or less, blood should be usable.

- Make a better character customization, the females in this game look like men, me as a female feels offended when I see such females in such a amazing graphical made game. The voice of a female char sounds like a male as well, its disturbing.

- Zombies make laggy, or random unfinished groans. - Or when you walk in a forest, there are no zombies yet I hear a zombie make unfinished groans and grunts. Its idiotic, fix it.

Thats all for now.

What are you drinking that your character begs for water? If you go to a well or pond and drink until 'My stomach is completely full', you won't have to drink about for over an hour. Easy to find a major water source every hour or so of gaming.

- Bring drinks in balance, my character begs every 5-10 mins for fucking drinks. Food is balanced enough.

- Some houses had rocks literally sticking through.

- Zombies walk through house floors.

- Make the loot spawn more, there is barely to no chance finding a Mosin in a wooden lodge or barn near a city yet it would be logic, its near a forest, there should've been loads of hunters.

- Make it easier to gain blood, it would be realistic for an hospital to have a cooled place for bloodbags. - Or make a system so we can tap blood from a dead body. - Is the body dead for like +- hours, the blood is useless, if he's bitten by zombies, the blood is infected, he's dead for like 30 mins, or less, blood should be usable.

- Make a better character customization, the females in this game look like men, me as a female feels offended when I see such females in such a amazing graphical made game. The voice of a female char sounds like a male as well, its disturbing.

- Zombies make laggy, or random unfinished groans. - Or when you walk in a forest, there are no zombies yet I hear a zombie make unfinished groans and grunts. Its idiotic, fix it.

Thats all for now.

First off, the thread title "SUGGESTIONS:" is terrible and unhelpful.  Secondly, you don't appear to understand how the thirst/hunger system works.

You also are mostly just listing bugs, all of which have ALREADY been noted.

Some house...somewhere(?) on the 230 sq. km. map had a rock sticking through it?  Well...thanks for "nailing" that one down, astute user.

Use the feedback/bug tracker if you want to report bugs or in your case upvote issues that...like I said...have already been posted.  Otherwise, this is a completely useless thread.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com

"Its idiotic, fix it." is not really a suggestion.

• Like 1

If you are here to flame on suggestions, go fuck somewhere else. Douchebag. - This is a thread of suggestions. - I do indeed think the thirst is still unbalanced.

Second of all, I am not a no-lifer like you, scrolling through a fucking 10-30 pages forum reading all fucking suggestions that are made, and every bug reported, to see which I can report more.

Just fuck off my thread and mind your own business, crackhead.

If you are here to flame on suggestions, go fuck somewhere else. Douchebag. - This is a thread of suggestions. - I do indeed think the thirst is still unbalanced.

Second of all, I am not a no-lifer like you, scrolling through a fucking 10-30 pages forum reading all fucking suggestions that are made, and every bug reported, to see which I can report more.

Whoa.. Seriously there is no need for this hostility,.. D:

I can't stand people who are complaining and flaming. - I am throwing things out there that I saw need a fix, and I am sure there will be more I am willing to throw out. Its what they encouraged and asked us to do when we bought the game. - Unlike most people who bought the game I try to help and fix it. But I am not gonna do shit anymore if people like him are going to complain about -everything- I post. If its good, or bad. - And if you do, give positive critism, not some negative half-assed comment.

Huh, well I guess we have ourselves the first anti white racist in DayZ...

Dude, you bought THE ALPHA. You bought it TO HELP THE DEVS. This guy who apparently is a racial slur, was doing exactly what he should be doing, and what all should be doing. If you don't want to help DayZ development and you are going to be hostile to other benefactors, you are stagnating our progress, and you should not have bought DayZ at this stage.

I can't stand people who are complaining and flaming. - I am throwing things out there that I saw need a fix, and I am sure there will be more I am willing to throw out. Its what they encouraged and asked us to do when we bought the game. - Unlike most people who bought the game I try to help and fix it. But I am not gonna do shit anymore if people like him are going to complain about -everything- I post. If its good, or bad. - And if you do, give positive critism, not some negative half-assed comment.

Yes but there is no need to call people that, everyone has a right to their own opinion but anyways back to the thread, like 2 out of them are a good idea i guess, Yes they should fix the female skin, it just doesn't look really "Female" enough.. :/ the other one was taking blood from a dead body :) they are good ideas, but the rest are practically bugs or have been listed a thousand times now, But it wouldn't hurt to use the search bar next time :)

Half of your post are bugs, not suggestions.  All of which have been reported, suggested or discussed already.  You do not have to scroll through "fucking 10-30 pages forum reading all fucking suggestions that are made, and every bug reported" 

The forum rules clearly state to use the feedback/bug tracker to report bugs, as far as thread titles you should "Call it something meaningful." and "Search First:

Use the search function to look for an existing thread on the topic that you wish to share your opinion about.", all these rules being common to pretty much any online game discussion/forum.

The feedback tracker is fully organized and categorized to make reporting and searching for bugs and other game issues incredibly simple.

The hunger/thirst system is very intentional.  DayZ is not supposed to be an easy game where food and water are merely minor necessities.  That said, once you realize how the system works it is incredibly easy to manage and upkeep hunger/thirst and maintain a "healthy" state.  The fact that you haven't bothered to read the numerous guides posted about this, isn't an indicator of an issue with the game but the fact that you need to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics before complaining about them.

Zombie clipping issues have been reported repeatedly.  It's not some obscure issue.  It's actually massively well-known.  This is a bug, not a suggestion.

Geometry errors also fall under the realm of a bug.  The game has a 230 sq. km. map.  "Some houses had rocks literally sticking through." doesn't help anyone at all.  If you want to report a geometry issue, you need to note and describe the position as best you can, at least the town where it was and report it using the bug tracker.

There are currently known issues with loot respawning.  This is very well-known.  That said guns are not supposed to be incredibly easy to find.  This has been stated by the developer many times.  In fact, they recently DECREASED weapon spawns if that tells you anything.

As far as your blood suggestions and blood coolers in hospitals...where are these coolers getting power from?  Also, a blood transfusion from a dead body would be toxic.  Again, you need to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics.  DayZ is not meant to be easy.  Also, if you're not aware you can't administer blood bags or saline bags to yourself.  You cannot draw blood from yourself either.  Another player has to do it for you.

As far as character customization goes, the game was just released last month.  There may be more options later on in development.  But personally, the females look like females to me. 

As far as sound bugs and random zombie noises (these can be caused by rabbits) this is also well-known.  That would also fall under "bug" which is what the bug tracker is for.

Things like, "Its idiotic, fix it." and your excessive use of profanity aren't going to get you very far here.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

First off, the thread title "SUGGESTIONS:" is terrible and unhelpful.  Secondly, you don't appear to understand how the thirst/hunger system works.

You also are mostly just listing bugs, all of which have ALREADY been noted.

Some house...somewhere(?) on the 230 sq. km. map had a rock sticking through it?  Well...thanks for "nailing" that one down, astute user.

Use the feedback/bug tracker if you want to report bugs or in your case upvote issues that...like I said...have already been posted.  Otherwise, this is a completely useless thread.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com

"Its idiotic, fix it." is not really a suggestion.

Stop being an ass..........

My girlfriend is playing also, but shes much more skilled and of course more adult than you.

She simply tried on her own how the food/drink system is working or where to find a mosin and it's ammo.

Sry I don't want to offend you, but you all you stated here is more or less your own lack of "skills".

You are not a non-lifer? You are too stupid to handle a simple algorithm game mechanism on your own. How do you survive in real life?

My girlfriend is playing also, but shes much more skilled and of course more adult than you.

She simply tried on her own how the food/drink system is working or where to find a mosin and it's ammo.

Sry I don't want to offend you, but you all you stated here is more or less your own lack of "skills".

You are not a non-lifer? You are too stupid to handle a simple algorithm game mechanism on your own. How do you survive in real life?

Who cares if someone else is skilled then me? Every person is different, but thats something gamers like you do not see. - I've found a M4, 10 mags, FNX, 3 mags, food, drinks, army attire, all on my own. - I can kill other players, zombies, also on my own. - I couldn't find out how the drinking/eating system worked, which had been answered in this thread by a kind person. - But even before I found out that system about "Drink till stomach is full" - I managed to survive, which makes my total death count on 3 currently, which I do not think is bad at all. And on all three times, I've had a M4, army clothes, enough recourses to survive.

There, I explained myself. Do not complain about me being "not-skilled", I might not be playing a year, but atleast I know how things work. - Besides, I am playing this game to play with friends, to roleplay and to have fun at the boring hours of the day, why would I aim to be skilled? I can survive, my longest survival time has been 12-14 hours. (Not in one session.) - But who cares?

Then again, why the fuck are you throwing it out there, that your girlfriend is more skilled then me? I don't give three fucks about your girlfriend nor people around here. I just threw out my suggestions, which I obviously won't do no longer since people flame on things as soon as I suggest something.

Half of your post are bugs, not suggestions.  All of which have been reported, suggested or discussed already.  You do not have to scroll through "fucking 10-30 pages forum reading all fucking suggestions that are made, and every bug reported" 

The forum rules clearly state to use the feedback/bug tracker to report bugs, as far as thread titles you should "Call it something meaningful." and "Search First:

Use the search function to look for an existing thread on the topic that you wish to share your opinion about.", all these rules being common to pretty much any online game discussion/forum.

The feedback tracker is fully organized and categorized to make reporting and searching for bugs and other game issues incredibly simple.

The hunger/thirst system is very intentional.  DayZ is not supposed to be an easy game where food and water are merely minor necessities.  That said, once you realize how the system works it is incredibly easy to manage and upkeep hunger/thirst and maintain a "healthy" state.  The fact that you haven't bothered to read the numerous guides posted about this, isn't an indicator of an issue with the game but the fact that you need to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics before complaining about them.

Zombie clipping issues have been reported repeatedly.  It's not some obscure issue.  It's actually massively well-known.  This is a bug, not a suggestion.

Geometry errors also fall under the realm of a bug.  The game has a 230 sq. km. map.  "Some houses had rocks literally sticking through." doesn't help anyone at all.  If you want to report a geometry issue, you need to note and describe the position as best you can, at least the town where it was and report it using the bug tracker.

There are currently known issues with loot respawning.  This is very well-known.  That said guns are not supposed to be incredibly easy to find.  This has been stated by the developer many times.  In fact, they recently DECREASED weapon spawns if that tells you anything.

As far as your blood suggestions and blood coolers in hospitals...where are these coolers getting power from?  Also, a blood transfusion from a dead body would be toxic.  Again, you need to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics.  DayZ is not meant to be easy.  Also, if you're not aware you can't administer blood bags or saline bags to yourself.  You cannot draw blood from yourself either.  Another player has to do it for you.

As far as character customization goes, the game was just released last month.  There may be more options later on in development.  But personally, the females look like females to me. 

As far as sound bugs and random zombie noises (these can be caused by rabbits) this is also well-known.  That would also fall under "bug" which is what the bug tracker is for.

Things like, "Its idiotic, fix it." and your excessive use of profanity aren't going to get you very far here.

And about the blood, there are special cases that are isolated, you can put blood in those. Perhaps thats an idea? And those refridgerators do not have to run in order to give us blood, aslong we have blood. Maybe the blood is either bad, or good.. doesn't matter, aslong there are consequences of bad blood, right? - A blood transfusion from a death body wouldn't be fucking toxic, you moron. If someone decides to donate his organs as soon he died, and he actually dies, within the first hours of his death the doctors can actually -use- his blood, and -use- his organs again. - So they should actually make it possible, and depending on the time of the body laying there, the blood would be toxic or not. Maybe add a feature to inspect how long the body has been laying there. It are all ideas, and I think they are good. No need to flame for it.

Edited by Apocalyptica

Wow  this conversation has gotten out of hand.

However I am being the one being inpolite, I do agree. I gave my suggestions here, and everyone just -flames- and gets mad. But that might be me, not having the usual gamerlogic.

Edited by Apocalyptica

However I am being the one being inpolite, I do agree. I gave my suggestions here, and everyone just -flames- and gets mad. But that might be me, not having the usual gamerlogic.

Read my sig.

Then learn a little forum etiquette.

I have a suggestion Regarding the LBE tack. vest in game, I am a Infantryman in the Army and i have used these first hand. In the game this vest has 8 slots or boxes for storage. you can only fit 4 magizines that are not 10rds mags in it. while in reality you can fit  8. 30 round mags, 2 canteens your compass a map some pens and a First Aid Kit on them. My suggestion for this is  increase the amount of Storage slots on the LBE vest. by 4 blocks and make your 20 - 30 round mags and the canteen take olny one block of storage space instead of 2.

Thank you for Producing a wonderful game! I am very much looking forward to watching Dayz progress in the future.

P.S. Please fix the Zombie animal noise's Bug I hear Half played zombie noises when im in the middle of nowhere and if freaks me out! Plus I here zombie sounds for what     seems like every 30 seconds with no zombies insight...