Sign in to follow this  
Apocalyptica

Upon entering server, gear got wiped

Apparently I was playing with friends, had like the best gear around, suddenly entered the server and a message appeared, saying my stuff got wiped. - I mean, atleast let me have some action before I get my stuff wiped.. instead of losing it by a bug, and I can't even retrieve it back, as it just got wiped.

All this was lost, any chance they can refund it? - I've been busy for over 12 hours for this.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/685971940324788509/94E13639D014F393309489AC876B72DB156EA915/

Happened to mee too, aftert some restarts, and such, still nothing happenes, keep spawning at different spawns...

Yes, indeed. - The message told me my character was resetted and that I should contact a server admin to get everything back, I couldn't find a contact icon anywhere, so I decided to throw it out there on the forums. - Because I fought for this gear, now I want to fight losing it.

Yes, indeed. - The message told me my character was resetted and that I should contact a server admin to get everything back, I couldn't find a contact icon anywhere, so I decided to throw it out there on the forums. - Because I fought for this gear, now I want to fight losing it.

Try joining another server to see if it's still lost or was just the server. 

It's in alpha at this time. these problems are going to occur. happened to many of us. 

I joined 15 different servers, still a fresh spawn. My fully geared character is doomed i think

Don't ask for a refund. You read all the disclaimers that practically told you NOT to buy the game.

• Like 1

Apparently I was playing with friends, had like the best gear around, suddenly entered the server and a message appeared, saying my stuff got wiped. - I mean, atleast let me have some action before I get my stuff wiped.. instead of losing it by a bug, and I can't even retrieve it back, as it just got wiped.

All this was lost, any chance they can refund it? - I've been busy for over 12 hours for this.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/685971940324788509/94E13639D014F393309489AC876B72DB156EA915/

Did you try to join a server and it got stuck on please wait or wait for host and would not move on to loading your character? Quite often if you quit the game or cancel the loading while these black screens are there your character will reset. Can also happen randomly or the devs dilebratly clearing characters for balance and security purposes. Its in "Alpha" after all and this a bug that will be fixed eventually.

It happened to me and a friend, two other friends didn't have the problem though, while we all entered one server. - We waited for the thing to load, entirely. Then a sudden red message came up.

I guess your character is really lost, nothing you can do about it, in the next upcoming updates your characters will be reset anyways. (when they implement ragdoll system, cooking and hunting and such)

Hmph. Okay then. I guess its alright, just the walking is a very long bit, but when I try hard, I will eventually get on the spot and sneak in to get some gears. =) JUST LOOK AT MY SCREENSHOT! HOW PRETTY MY GEAR WAS! OKAY?! GOT IT?! - Thanks for the replies.

Damn, this just happened to me. Desinked and got kicked out of the server for no responce (no biggie, happens a lot, right?)....I log back in to the same server and my gear has gone. I havnt tried logging onto another server but hey ho, it sucks but thats life I guess haha. 

I should wait till they implement hunting, cooking, ragdolls and such, they will reset characters when they are putting these features in.