Sign in to follow this  
lazerus69

thx guys

like to give a shoutout to the team of guys that called me a server hopper then ran in the door and gun'd me down...was slightly funny ;) that is all good day

Server hoppers are a trouble but rememeber guys before screaming hooper logging back into the server you always ( or mostly ) play on appears exactly the same as someone hopping lol......

Server hoppers are a trouble but rememeber guys before screaming hooper logging back into the server you always ( or mostly ) play on appears exactly the same as someone hopping lol......

its never wise to log in a building, or lootable area, ever. Its asking ti get killed on log in, a tree or bush with a bit oa view is the best spot to be.

im not worried about it easy come easy go not the first death def not gonna b the last ....got my heart racing and had my laughin, so they made my day

• Like 1

Thats why, if you ever have to log out in a building for some legit reason (food, bathroom, cats on fire, hobos broke into your house) you log into the lowest pop server you can find. Move into a bush somewhere, and then log back into your normal server.

• Like 1

Thats why, if you ever have to log out in a building for some legit reason (food, bathroom, cats on fire, hobos broke into your house) you log into the lowest pop server you can find. Move into a bush somewhere, and then log back into your normal server.

Thats why he was shot....server hopping!!! lol

Edited by TheWeedMan

Ah so you recomend the use of server ghosting or ghosting like behaviour (server hopping)oh god(slaps forhead) i prefer to log out in a bush way out in the woods but at times because of real life i end up logging out in a building and well instead of ghosting and server hopping i load in on the same server as always and if that means i get killed well guess what i get killed such is life in dayz....

When I server hop, I always exit the building and head for the nearest forest. I don't want to spawn in a room full of people that are looting the base and immediately gun me down.

log out in the woods/forest you bloody savage!

Edited by Gekkonidae
  • Like 1