Mays (DayZ)

Being a bandit that doesn't KoS feels good.

If you're also a bandit, instead of your usual murdering everyone, just try to hold someone up. 9/10 people comply. Ask them to put their hands up, put handcuffs on them, loot them, and give them the key or tell them how to break out. It's a lot more fun than the usual murdering.

lwbXWBE.jpg

zVGjWVD.jpg

Share your photos/videos!

Edited by Mays
  • Like 17

I rather watch them die....

MONSTER! ;)

I personally enjoy stalking people... :D Then sometimes they see me, or I show myself and they panic :D :D

It's very interesting to see how others behave!

• Like 1

I handcuff them, tell them what I am going to do when I find a female player, then force feed them chemicals, and watch as they slowly go to sleep.....forever.

Some games bring out the best in people.

• Like 4

Give them a clean death I say.

Someone should post a poll, just to count the participation of sadists we got roaming the maps.

• Like 1

If people couldn't combat log I would torture them, but yeah I shoot them rather now then let them combat log when trying to cuff them.

• Like 1

I am a lone bandit currently who captures people and gets them to lead them to any known loot sources. If it is a trap I don't usually struggle to take them out and then execute the captive. It feels good :)

• Like 1

I am a lone bandit currently who captures people and gets them to lead them to any known loot sources. If it is a trap I don't usually struggle to take them out and then execute the captive. It feels good :)

I can't stop laughing.

I'm a hunter. If you have some interesting gear that looks like it took a few hours to get, I'll hunt you. If I see any zombies, I hunt them. If I see a player with his weapon aimed and ready, I hunt them. If I see anyone in a military base whether they have weapon or not, I hunt them.

Hunting the 2 most dangerous predators in Chernarus is fun. But I still can't wait or contain my excitement when they add real animals to hunt.

• Like 1

:thumbsup:   :lol:

I Appreciate true bandits, not the kind who just shoot on sight, it's pointless 

Pleaseeee! Isn't there a rope in this? Using that so you can rap it around their body would be absolutely amazing. Takes a while to set up but you can't break out unless someone with a sharp melee weapon breaks you out.

Edited by Mays

:thumbsup:   :lol:

I Appreciate true bandits, not the kind who just shoot on sight, it's pointless 

I would appreciate more a bullet to the chest rather than the humiliation of a robbery or even worse some kind of a latent homosexual torture. SO I treat others the way I'd like to be treated myself. Every time I was shot so far I was actually KOs and this is just fine by me.

Edited by Highlander007

I love that this comment comes from someone with a Patrick Bates avatar.

• Like 1

I would appreciate more a bullet to the chest rather than the humiliation of a robbery or even worse some kind of a latent homosexual torture. SO I treat others the way I'd like to be treated myself. Every time I was shot so far I was actually KOS'ed and this is just fine by me.

I see it similar. I hunt players if I see them, just as I would a deer. But I don't just aim and start shooting the moment I spot someone. Hunting is an art.

• Like 1

If you're also a bandit, instead of your usual murdering everyone, just try to hold someone up. 9/10 people comply. Ask them to put their hands up, put handcuffs on them, loot them, and give them the key or tell them how to break out. It's a lot more fun than the usual murdering.

No its much funnier and easier to shot them in the face as they come around a corner......BAM!! loot...bye.

I see it similar. I hunt players if I see them, just as I would a deer. But I don't just aim and start shooting the moment I spot someone. Hunting is an art.

Well, you're probably on a slight higher level of skill than I am. I should try it some day tho.

Give them a clean death I say.

Someone should post a poll, just to count the participation of sadists we got roaming the maps.

Hahaha, this is coming from the guy with the Patrick Bateman avatar!

I handcuff them, tell them what I am going to do when I find a female player, then force feed them chemicals, and watch as they slowly go to sleep.....forever.

That is pretty messed up.

• Like 1