MeanM16

Elecktro Trade Stop

So, my friend and I have developed an interesting idea for an eventful endeavor to hold in DayZ...

We have planned out a sort of marketplace to stage in Elecktro, but we have just a few requirements to get it rolling. First off is people... We need willing and reliable guards to ensure that it won't be known as the "Market Massacre." If you are interested in assisting with the security of said market, please message me. We plan for either Saturday evening (7pm EDT) or Sunday afternoon (12pm EDT)

Additionally, we need participants; people willing to come to the trade stop and share gear, tips, and just get some interesting player interaction. 

Overall both are necessary to achieve a fun time, as well as some other fine tuned details. If its any incentive to those interested in guarding, I can almost guarantee that we will have to "deal" with plenty of Bandits/Psychopaths.

Again, any assistance will be appreciated and overall its just to have fun.

Thanks.

• Like 10

I might help guard if I can fix my lag problem. I am geared up with guns.

Edited by JaysFan26

uuhhh....      "bazaar bloodbath"

but seriously good luck!

I hope you get it to work an idea that involves player interaction and some possible deaths sounds well refreshing at the moment. Beans for your attempt..

• Like 1

On your side. TMW Bodyguard here. PM me for some help :D

I can help you guys making this safe, I have mosin with long range scope so I can secure the area.

But how will the marketplace work ? Are you gonna set up the marketplace in one of the buildings ? And is it going to be a marketplace just for the guys from this forum or for everyone ? 

This is a good idea for the future, when there will be added many more items to trade

Edited by Gdaddy22
  • Like 2

Don't forget to record it. I like my fails and mass murder in 1080p.

• Like 4

Time to get a sniper rifle and take out your guards then hold you up and steal your beans

LOL atleast this will be Pvp with some meaning risk /reward for you and a reasonable reason for others trying to kill you which is interesting and more i believe intended Pvp than wow there someone KILL them KILL them (insert voip insult screamed here)

Loving the feedback guys! I appreciate all who show interest! Ill explain more details to any interested guards, just PM me!

Guessing this is a states server? Well good luck - I've thought about this myself and would be very keen to see what happens.

You could join Freeside ;) We'll be open for business once there's item storage/once there's stuff to trade.

Edit: And if not, be prepared for hackers. I know there aren't as many of them in SA, but the summer the mod came out we ran trade ops pretty much every weekend for 3 months and had a hacker barge in just about every time. 

Edited by Publik

I'm guessing that there will be some pvp involved in this 'event'. Just a hunch.

this would be awesome.

would be cool if you could stack stuff on shelves. I'd be keen to be involved. And I really want to trade for some 357 amo hehe

Oh, man... The mass paranoia there will be. Some random asshole is going to hide in a building and hit the wall with a melee weapon. Before you know it, everyone's shooting everyone.

However, interesting and great idea!

Edited by TheNorCalSniper

It's been a week since OP's post. How is the marketplace?