ArcAngelSlayer

Food poisoning

Hey guys

Being tired and rather stupid I was eating items from my backpack, while I had picked up what I thought was a completely prestine fresh apple I took one bite and realised it was rotten.

Then "I've got a funny taste in my mouth"

Not long after I decided to use antibiotics. Then a sick warning appeared. After which I waited and everything seemed to clear up got the message my wounds are healing.

Ok figured I should eat and get my health back up, boom soon after I vomited and everything went grey. Used antibiotics a few more times while searching for charcoal tabs. Drank water but didn't eat and sat down for longer than I care to linger.Finally the sick message is gone and its said my wounds are healed and healthy was briefly next to my character, though I'm not sure I want to trust it and eat. 

Any suggestions? Can antibiotics fix food poisoning or can it be cured with an empty stomach for a while?

Is there any major medical supply stashes near Vybor?
Edited by ArcAngelSlayer

I made a similar mistake while trying to use the tincture - get to a well, eat charcoal tablets and spam-drink at the well until your character doubles over and throws up. I did this twice to be certain and I'm still alive :)

Edited by DoctorWrongpipes

Yeah I decided to drink until bursting from a well. I threw up not long after and the sickness cleared up but I still can't find charcoal tabs. I'll try eating again in a bit.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Vybor has a few of those green houses (with the porch/awning that spawn medical supplies just inside he doorway to the right on the bench and the bottom of the stairs to the left. Try the 'school' building (I've always called it that, but more of an office I guess), some medical gubbins in there. The one storey red cafes spawn medkits/antibiotics/charcoal/saline/IVs so always worth checking. Not one in Vybor, but there's one on the southern wall of the NWAF.

Hope this helps :)

Yeah I decided to drink until bursting from a well. I threw up not long after and the sickness cleared up but I still can't find charcoal tabs. I'll try eating again in a bit.

Thanks!

If you're in the clear, you don't need the tablets now. Just find as much tinned food as you can and eat yourself back into a colourful Chernarus. Or find a friend to give you saline. Priority is getting yourself back to a healthy status.

Edited by DoctorWrongpipes

Thanks guys.

Well I went completely grey thought I'd had it, my character was saying he felt exhausted, but then my colour came back suddenly and all went ok and sick disappeared. Just haven't eaten anything since. 

Edited by ArcAngelSlayer