mooky32

The day in the life of an utter expert

Truly most of this community simply cannot comprehend the deeds of the elite and choose to see them as lies. Shadowplay is an amazing feature that Nvidia has developed for the cause of the elite so that when these plebeians come crying for proof we may direct them to our glorious youtube channels. You must consider using this in your future exploits.

While it would be awe inspiring to say the least to witness such greatness in action, but i fear technology sufficient enough to capture such skill does not yet exist :( 

• Like 2

A won round convert is the best kind, you will become a sort of bard for our legend and be welcomed openly by us on "the hill".

I do have a couple of 660GTX in SLI which is not cutting edge by far but it still shifts a fair bit (though SLI leverage in Dayz is a non-event me thinks).

Your warm words bring a feeling of outright justification and complete knowledge of the true worthyness of my important and vital position within the community,

I have a Tech Labs KRAKEN Custom GeForce GTX TITAN EVGA Superclock Watercooled Graphics Card – does the job, not interested in boasting through videos on utube…maybe as a training manual I might for the less able...

No a valued follower not a fan! As for counting , my value was entered for comic effect. I also have no problem calculating my ammo situation. I look at the number of dead bodies after an engagement and in normal circumstances it will be a bullet per victim. Easy maths. I had to start working in fractions after I did the double bubble on the supermarket workers.  Go in peace my son.

Do not misunderstand my situation. I am a follower of all elite players in the sense that all elite players are followers of each other, for I am also an elite player. 

While it would be awe inspiring to say the least to witness such greatness in action, but i fear technology sufficient enough to capture such skill does not yet exist :(

FEAR NOT MY FRIEND. Shadowplay was developed JUST for elite players to record their gameplay. It is simple to use, it has little to no effect on the gameplay either.

I have a Tech Labs KRAKEN Custom GeForce GTX TITAN EVGA Superclock Watercooled Graphics Card – does the job, not interested in boasting through videos on utube…maybe as a training manual I might for the less able...

As a fellow son of the Titan I must insist that you rethink the possibilities! Recording gameplay as glorious as what we experience MUST be shared with the plebeians for they are an untrustworthy lot. We elite players have nothing to prove to each other or even to the plebeians but it still pains me so to find our kind assaulted by the weak cries of the masses. To each their own though.

I'll just let you guys carry on licking each others balls. This is too lame for me.

I cannot stand to be in the presence of such elite players. I will take my lame ass out of here now.

I agree, you must leave at once.

Edit: OH HO he changed his original post. How quaint. 

Edited by SubSt8

I'll just let you guys carry on licking each others balls. This is too lame for me.

Go in peace brother and never forget your time here and the life lessons that were gleaned from this outpouring of raw wisdom.

I agree, you must leave at once.

Edit: OH HO he changed his original post. How quaint. 

As long as he takes something from this, he will now have alot to aspire to and the inspiration to do it....we will welcome him on the hill..

I once killed 50 people in electro with only my fireaxe.....True story. What don't trust me? What you think people.....lie....on the internet?!

I once killed 50 people in electro with only my fireaxe.....True story. What don't trust me? What you think people.....lie....on the internet?!

Why are you talking to yourself in a forum post?

You are clearly not an expert in story telling - at least you will take the basics of how to do this properly from here. Go in peace brother,

Recounting past adventures is an ability gained once one has attained an elite status. Do not fret my friend, keep trying and you too may some day achieve the glory that is elite.

An example of one simple situation that transpired just yesterday!

I had just arrived in Berizino and was in need of some sustenance. So I made my way first to the large concrete structure that stands near the crane just on the border. I began to scout the building when by chance I spotted a silly player who thought it would be a good idea to use the crane as a roost to snipe from. His intentions unclear, I presumed he must be some lowly player trying to kill fresh spawns.

At this point I was entirely out of ammo for my FNX-45 pistol and had long ago abandoned my mosin simply because I had felt the need to even the playing field a bit with these plebeians in the server. So I made my way into the concrete structure to search for a few spare bullets so that I may down this dastardly creature sitting on the crane.

Upon reaching the final floor of the concrete structure I happen to see another player on this same floor! He had a magnum in his hands so the playing field was quite fair when I charged him with nothing but my fists. He shot all six bullets on my approach towards him and he missed each shot as I dodged left and right. My first punch knocked him out, I then pulled out my axe and finished him off. 

Finally the sniper on the crane had taken notice of the situation and began to open fire at me. I was still quite unable to return fire so I quickly dashed back to the safety of the stairwell. He took three shots and missed. I redied myself and made another dash back to the body of the fellow I had just slain on the roof. Another three shots rang out and he was now unable to continue his barrage. I quickly collected up the dead fellow's magnum and made my way back into the staircase with plenty of time to spare before the sniper had a chance to begin his barrage anew.

I reloaded the weapon and formed my plan to assault the sniper. I chose to go to a lower level and peek out to make sure this fellow hadn't tried to flee the world. He was still there so I took aim and headshot him.

All in all, it was good fun for a small situation that happened on the border of Berizino.

As i read this, my bloodshot eyes fixated upon my humble computer screen, reading post after post wrtten by trolls and persons who could not fathom the realities of an early alpha game

I stumbled upon this post, and as i read the story the rational part of my brain soon started protesting, but soon gave away to the warm embrace of The Light.

I am by no means a religious person, but i heard a humming noise, it went liek this "bwubbwubwub", much like the sound of alien aircraft in childrens cartoons and soon my body started floating in the air

and the light shone from my eyes. I realized that something lay Beyond, beyond my understanding of life and physical reality. Life and death melted into one entity, and i understood that one cannot exist without the other,

just like a student cannot exist without a master.   

The levels of skill and pure wisdom radiating from the Text left me on the floor convulsing and frothing at the mouth,my body simply could not handle it. I am after all, only used to the physcial wear and tear of being a special forces team leader and a monthly Mount Everest climber and Kon-Tiki fleet reenactor.

Thank you.    

• Like 1

Recounting past adventures is an ability gained once one has attained an elite status. Do not fret my friend, keep trying and you too may some day achieve the glory that is elite.

An example of one simple situation that transpired just yesterday!

I had just arrived in Berizino and was in need of some sustenance. So I made my way first to the large concrete structure that stands near the crane just on the border. I began to scout the building when by chance I spotted a silly player who thought it would be a good idea to use the crane as a roost to snipe from. His intentions unclear, I presumed he must be some lowly player trying to kill fresh spawns.

At this point I was entirely out of ammo for my FNX-45 pistol and had long ago abandoned my mosin simply because I had felt the need to even the playing field a bit with these plebeians in the server. So I made my way into the concrete structure to search for a few spare bullets so that I may down this dastardly creature sitting on the crane.

Upon reaching the final floor of the concrete structure I happen to see another player on this same floor! He had a magnum in his hands so the playing field was quite fair when I charged him with nothing but my fists. He shot all six bullets on my approach towards him and he missed each shot as I dodged left and right. My first punch knocked him out, I then pulled out my axe and finished him off. 

Finally the sniper on the crane had taken notice of the situation and began to open fire at me. I was still quite unable to return fire so I quickly dashed back to the safety of the stairwell. He took three shots and missed. I redied myself and made another dash back to the body of the fellow I had just slain on the roof. Another three shots rang out and he was now unable to continue his barrage. I quickly collected up the dead fellow's magnum and made my way back into the staircase with plenty of time to spare before the sniper had a chance to begin his barrage anew.

I reloaded the weapon and formed my plan to assault the sniper. I chose to go to a lower level and peek out to make sure this fellow hadn't tried to flee the world. He was still there so I took aim and headshot him.

All in all, it was good fun for a small situation that happened on the border of Berizino.

I had a similar situation happending to me, if you`re out of ammo, i tried this simple approach:

I had a FNX out just like you, but instead of doing the business close up, getting my clothes bloody, i caught the bullet the player shot at me in my pistol barrel and promptly sent his own bullet through his head. 

The servant delivering my Bloody Mary could only stare in amazement as the sound of the shot rang out accross my massive mansion. 

Edited by Furtherado
  • Like 1

I had a similar situation happending to me, if you`re out of ammo, i tried this simple approach:

I had a FNX out just like you, but instead of doing the business close up, getting my clothes bloody, i caught the bullet the player shot at me in my pistol barrel and promptly sent his own bullet through his head. 

Oh don't be silly, this is just simply unfair to the other player. I could not have him thinking I am some cheater, it's much more entertaining to give myself handicaps, at least allowing the enemy player to THINK they stand a chance.

Plus we all know that bullets need gunpowder to work, unless you had a modified FNX, which admittedly I did have, this situation wouldn't work.

Interesting story and a kill by an axe takes a different skill set to one with a gun, fortunately we have both and use both frequently.  There are no weaklings here, and there is no weakness in choice of weapon, is a fighter pilot, tank commander any weaker or less at risk than a naval captain or visa versa? 

Treat the battle and your enemy with respect and you will start to feel the true power of an expert.  I will take your word on your victory and only say congratulations and god speed in further adventures, although some of the background plot seems a little out of dayz character and more likely to be found in Petes Dragon. Keep up the good work and following us and you can pay homage any time.

Actually yes there is. That is a really stupid comment.

Edited by Sawlstone

This is truly a masterpiece of skillful depiction of badassery as the great masters teached once upon a time.

However, if I do take a hit from one of you two, forgive me if I still issue curses that will make the said old masters do barrel rolls in their graves.

The servant delivering my Bloody Mary could only stare in amazement as the sound of the shot rang out accross my massive mansion. 

I think we may be getting carried away slightly - some interesting writing though - peace

Oh don't be silly, this is just simply unfair to the other player. I could not have him thinking I am some cheater, it's much more entertaining to give myself handicaps, at least allowing the enemy player to THINK they stand a chance.

Plus we all know that bullets need gunpowder to work, unless you had a modified FNX, which admittedly I did have, this situation wouldn't work.

I did have gunpowder and a already discharged cartridge in the barrel, usually i don`t even waste inventory space carrying bullets with me, as i receive plenty from hopeful players taking shots at me.

It`s not my fault people die, usually they`re in the way of my bullets or i`m shadowboxing and someone happens to run in front of my fist. 

Actually yes there is. That is a really stupid comment.

O you are back, cant get enough after your verbal spiel - think about it logically if you find it possible - the point of the comment is that in a combat situation everyone is at risk. In a dog fight, a battleship on battleship, tank on tank, there is risk of death on all sides. There are lots of variables to take into consideration, I wasn't and will not get into that. Anyone entering electro when me and mooky are there will most certainly be at risk of death.

This is truly a masterpiece of skillful depiction of badassery as the great masters teached once upon a time.

However, if I do take a hit from one of you two, forgive me if I still issue curses that will make the said old masters do barrel rolls in their graves.

You probably already have, embrace it as you will rise better in the resErection - peace brother.

A true story that will be of interest to the top 000000.1% of Dayz players. Basically the elite, read on friends.

Was hanging around Elektro with Itchy on "the hill". I decided to go and do some shopping in town whilst Itchy kept overwatch on our town.

I was really low on supplies, a mere single shot left in my mosin and 4 shots in my pistol.

Thought I would scout out a couple of 20 packs of 7.62 and then get back to dominating our town and basically keeping it under the rule of an iron first.

Then I saw them, a group of 5 fairly well kitted survivors armed with a combination of mosins and pistols. They were hanging about the supermarket , 3 checked inside and 2 others covered the outside. I was across the street second floor, taking this all in and calculating the odds.

"Need any help?" asked Itchy over comms.

"Nah I got this" I replied and shouldered my Mosin.

First shot was an absolute classic even by my standards. Two of the band were kneeling inside the supermarket gearing up and I scoped the first in line and fired. Headshot - natch - but I can confirm single bullet double player kill is possible - 2 DOWN with a single shot.

The place erupted, the one chap left in the supermarket sprinting out firing wildly, the 2 muppets on cover duty also shooting at ghosts!

I slipped out of the rear entrance of my building and kept low, using my comprehensive expert knowledge of every inch of Elektro to loop around the remaining 3 invaders of my city.

I edged by the church and approached the supermarket via a side street. One of the invaders sprinted through the alley, as suprised to see me as I him. My razor reactions kicked in and I slotted him via a clean single pistol shot to the head.

Busted , I thought , the last 2 idiots will be on me shortly. 3 pistol shots left and hell to pay.

Sod it! I ran straight out on the main road, death or glory! Time for a shock, they had moved towards the tech building and another 2 of their buddies had joined the hunting party as they attempted to flush me out.

I hit voice comms (please post a response if you were part of this shoot-out as you will recognise what I said!):

"Hey nut sacks, I am offering a 2 for 1 on headshots"

I opened up as they spun in my direction. I executed 3 headshots with the precision of an SAS trained hand gun expert who had been using a time machine to hone his skills over a millenia.

The 4th guy ducked in cover by the tech building and shouted back

"Jesus H Christ, you are the living enbodiment of John Rambo"

Even I had a chuckle at that and had to agree.

Bingo ammo though and it wasnt looking good even for a player of my ability.

Back to the hill I thought, maybe Itchy can spare me a fee rounds to finish up this tea party.

I break for cover and hit the hill - shit on a stick - the survivor is behind me and he is steadying up for some pistol punishment on the sprinting deity.

A single shot rings out, I prepared for blackness..... it never comes. Behind me I see my pursuer dead, courtesy of a precise head shot.

"Sorry I was eating and had to take that shot with my left hand" comes the welcome voice of Itchy.

Couldn't believe it, he had exectuted an 800m shot left handed whilst eating a chicken tikka Pizza.

I thanked him and told him of my adventures. He was mildy impressed with the double kill but not overly excited. This level of play has come to be the standard for the Elektro masters.

ew

Edited by Mays
  • Like 1

I had a story like that once.

Except I lagged out and died.

tell your story, that's what we are here for.

Edited by Itchycock

It isn't bragging if you can do it.

This is however the Internet. We have rules here.

Pics/Video or it didn't happen.

• Like 2