mooky32

The day in the life of an utter expert

Finally.

Stop reading the thread friend, I bless you in the name of the Heckler,  the Koch and the holy Mosin. Go in peace.

Stop reading the thread friend, I bless you in the name of the Heckler, the Koch and the holy Mosin. Go in peace.

No thanks.

Only glorious Beretta and Benelli for me.

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

That’s what this is like, we don’t care for anything else thereafter.

And please, for all that don’t understand, I will not be explaining!

We will be in game all weekend and doing what we do best, hunting and ruling, it’s the foundation of our existence and legendary status where we will regale and tell more stories to please the followers.

wow your god like :/ please warn me when i go in elektro if you guys are there i dont wanna suffer the consequences 

Edited by Megadrixfire

wow your god like :/ please warn me when i go in elektro if you guys are there i dont wanna suffer the consequences 

Thanks follower.

There will be two warnings:

1 – loud bang

2 – Dark screen

No come , learn,  be educated, have fun and die in our arms after a text book lesson in advanced weapons handling.

what we have here is a desperately lonely bullshitter who is sitting there waiting for any sign that people have noticed him by replying to his thread on a gaming forum.

Made me giggle in the original post but since then the true tragedy of what this is about has been slowly revealed, he constantly bumps his own thread because deep down he knows it wont survive and he's trying to create some sort of internet persona based on a concoction of lies and semi amusing although now painfully tiresome arrogance.

Itchynob is probably him too, another account created just to help the bumping not look too depressingly obvious.

it's quite simply the saddest thing I've seen on here and I hope the mods put him out of his misery before we have a full blown mental breakdown on our hands.

• Like 1

what we have here is a desperately lonely bullshitter who is sitting there waiting for any sign that people have noticed him by replying to his thread on a gaming forum.

Made me giggle in the original post but since then the true tragedy of what this is about has been slowly revealed, he constantly bumps his own thread because deep down he knows it wont survive and he's trying to create some sort of internet persona based on a concoction of lies and semi amusing although now painfully tiresome arrogance.

Itchynob is probably him too, another account created just to help the bumping not look too depressingly obvious.

it's quite simply the saddest thing I've seen on here and I hope the mods put him out of his misery before we have a full blown mental breakdown on our hands.

Dear friend, don't be sad and spread your bad feelings to your betters in such a way. I like interacting with my people and if that makes me "sad" well I will just have to be "mr frowny" for the rest of the day.

I will not keep the readers from entertainment.

What is a little "sad" as you put it , is the time you took out of your own hectic schedule to basically carry a negative message.

Go in peace son, I forgive you.

• Like 1

I am also going to have to add, I think you are a bit of a sack. Still go in peace though.

Dear friend, don't be sad and spread your bad feelings to your betters in such a way. I like interacting with my people and if that makes me "sad" well I will just have to be "mr frowny" for the rest of the day.

I will not keep the readers from entertainment.

What is a little "sad" as you put it , is the time you took out of your own hectic schedule to basically carry a negative message.

Go in peace son, I forgive you.

Edited by Jeansie

I can't believe how many people are getting offended by this post.  Truly there jealousy knows no bounds.

I for one feel both enlightened and humbled by Mooky's tale and Itchy's heroism. and shall spread the word of their deeds.

My hat off to you both (as my ability to wear multiple hats pales in comparison to Itchy's, but a man can dream)

keep up the expert skills guys, future generations need hero's like you to be inspired.

Hmmm I have questions and concerns and don't wish to read through all the replies to see if this has been addressed.

At the start you say there are 5 victims. You kill 2 with 1 bullet, leaving only 3 left. You met one in the alley, which you headshot, leaving 2 left. Now this is where it gets strange. An elite caliber player wouldn't need to use 3 bullets for a single players headshot and the way you describe the situation is that you got three headshots, implying that you got three kills, and yet you still say there is another player left.

So what is it, did you waste two bullets into a corpse, dismissing your elite player status, or did you miscount the amount of players you were engaging against. Either way I must say that was QUITE sloppy and dismiss your elite player status. You may try to renew this status next year but for the remaining year of 2014 you will no longer be allowed this status. Thank you for your time.

Hmmm I have questions and concerns and don't wish to read through all the replies to see if this has been addressed.

At the start you say there are 5 victims. You kill 2 with 1 bullet, leaving only 3 left. You met one in the alley, which you headshot, leaving 2 left. Now this is where it gets strange. An elite caliber player wouldn't need to use 3 bullets for a single players headshot and the way you describe the situation is that you got three headshots, implying that you got three kills, and yet you still say there is another player left.

So what is it, did you waste two bullets into a corpse, dismissing your elite player status, or did you miscount the amount of players you were engaging against. Either way I must say that was QUITE sloppy and dismiss your elite player status. You may try to renew this status next year but for the remaining year of 2014 you will no longer be allowed this status. Thank you for your time.

Please read the history of the posts friends. There were 2 additional players on top of the 5 I originally spotted, that were out of sight and made an unwelcome appearance. I fired a total of 5 shots and attained 6 kills, Itchy cleared the last guy up.

So your lesson for today is simple, read the words of wisdom with care and next time you will be rewarded by a warmer welcome. Still go in peace.

I can't believe how many people are getting offended by this post.  Truly there jealousy knows no bounds.

I for one feel both enlightened and humbled by Mooky's tale and Itchy's heroism. and shall spread the word of their deeds.

My hat off to you both (as my ability to wear multiple hats pales in comparison to Itchy's, but a man can dream)

keep up the expert skills guys, future generations need hero's like you to be inspired.

I would like to respond to you with grace my friend, despite a very small minority accusting me of effectively attention seeking. Where a hand remains outreached I will grab it and give thanks for kind words. You state our expert skills are to be kept up. You are correct in the skill classification and prediction of future trajectory. If we can inspire even one player to be more of a personality and not a prisoner to conformity, then we have suceeded.

Tell you what, as a psycho- therapist you would make a good plasterer – everything in your analysis is inaccurate, you sack of shit.

People have taken notice and you are just someone that cant take the fact you are without player skill, ability and comic genius – in other words jealous.

In the real world this is called a conversation, and believe it or not, they don’t go on forever and we dont expect these threads to.  You are probably a social imbecile void of any actual interaction and don’t understand the concept of  banter.  This thread is a true story driven by banter for those who get it.  You probably would rather sit in your room whacking off to the Argos catalogue than engage in a meaningful conversation while adding your two pence worth of low level comedy. 

You are quiet simply the saddest most jealous hypocrite I have ever had the pleasure of shitting on.  And Ichy is a very different person, and his cock is part of the body you fail to find when getting to lingerie section of Marks and Spencer grannys pants Christmas flyer…

Go in peace brother....

Please read the history of the posts friends. There were 2 additional players on top of the 5 I originally spotted, that were out of sight and made an unwelcome appearance. I fired a total of 5 shots and attained 6 kills, Itchy cleared the last guy up.

So your lesson for today is simple, read the words of wisdom with care and next time you will be rewarded by a warmer welcome. Still go in peace.

If you cannot clearly state the situation the first time then I still have my doubts of this situation. I will allow a pass for this grievance this time, but know you have a warning. There will be no more leniency in future cases.

A true story that will be of interest to the top 000000.1% of Dayz players. Basically the elite, read on friends.

000000000000000000.1% is the same as 0.1%

Since 0000000000000 is not less than 0.

If you type 0.000000001% that is less than 000000000000000000000000000000.1%

You with me mister elite pro master?

Anyway, i think this story is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% true.

Edited by prix

Also I must insist that you go immediately and purchase a 600 or 700 series Nvidia graphics card so that you may easily and painlessly record these exploits so that these plebeians that doubt your word may see all the glory that is a true elite player.

Fellow followers, please don’t be offended by my last comment to mc whatever he is called, we only have love and give in kind our heroic tales of skill and expertise.  Some people just need a good talking to.

Peace

000000000000000000.1% is the same as 0.1%

Since 0000000000000 is not less than 0.

If you type 0.000000001% that is less than 000000000000000000000000000000.1%

You with me mister elite pro master?

Anyway, i think this story is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% true.

What is hard to understand about this? He was talking to the .1% he just felt it necessary to include the 6 zeros to show the correct amount of holders because there are about 800,000+ players in the game. This logic is flawless and clearly you are too dimwitted to see his brilliance, plebeian.

Reminds me of the time I shot a zombie and two more zombies came.

I shot them too.

OH MY GOD, THAT WAS THE MOST SICK STORY EVER! You should write a book! 

What is hard to understand about this? He was talking to the .1% he just felt it necessary to include the 6 zeros to show the correct amount of holders because there are about 800,000+ players in the game. This logic is flawless and clearly you are too dimwitted to see his brilliance, plebeian.

Fanboy excuses. If he can't use numbers with decimal points I'm doubting he could count how many bullets he had left in mosin / gun.

Edited by prix

Also I must insist that you go immediately and purchase a 600 or 700 series Nvidia graphics card so that you may easily and painlessly record these exploits so that these plebeians that doubt your word may see all the glory that is a true elite player.

A won round convert is the best kind, you will become a sort of bard for our legend and be welcomed openly by us on "the hill".

I do have a couple of 660GTX in SLI which is not cutting edge by far but it still shifts a fair bit (though SLI leverage in Dayz is a non-event me thinks).

Your warm words bring a feeling of outright justification and complete knowledge of the true worthyness of my important and vital position within the community,

A won round convert is the best kind, you will become a sort of bard for our legend and be welcomed openly by us on "the hill".

I do have a couple of 660GTX in SLI which is not cutting edge by far but it still shifts a fair bit (though SLI leverage in Dayz is a non-event me thinks).

Your warm words bring a feeling of outright justification and complete knowledge of the true worthyness of my important and vital position within the community, 

Truly most of this community simply cannot comprehend the deeds of the elite and choose to see them as lies. Shadowplay is an amazing feature that Nvidia has developed for the cause of the elite so that when these plebeians come crying for proof we may direct them to our glorious youtube channels. You must consider using this in your future exploits.

Fanboy excuses. If he can't use numbers with decimal points I'm doubting he could count how many bullets he has left in mosin / gun.

No a valued follower not a fan! As for counting , my value was entered for comic effect. I also have no problem calculating my ammo situation. I look at the number of dead bodies after an engagement and in normal circumstances it will be a bullet per victim. Easy maths. I had to start working in fractions after I did the double bubble on the supermarket workers.  Go in peace my son.