crazyandlazy

There are jerks camping spawn sites

Killing anything that spawns. The guys are killing new spawns left and right. They have tons of ammo because they are spraying everywhere cause their aim is bad. I manage to sneak up on them and punch them but died. I overheard on the mic and a new spawn was saying "don't shoot" and the dude just sprayed the whole mag. Seriously. I'm killing on sight anyone who is near any spawn site.

They have tons of ammo because they are spraying everywhere cause their aim is bad.

RUW4m.jpeg

• Like 7

Even i'm not that low. I wait outside of spawn towns and mess with people, but I rarely ever bring guns into the mix. They're fresh spawns. They don't have anything on them and aren't worth hunting down. even as a bandit, I have some compassion for freshies. At least let them get outside of town.

Lately I've just been hanging around Kamyshovo, fist fighting people while playing "eye of the tiger", or in elecktro with an axe doing the same thing.

I've been camping bigger towns for people with guns only using an axe. I'm amazed at how easy it is to take down fully geared people with an axe. Last week I went 3v1 while getting the drop on 3 fully geared guys and killed them all. It's all about the stealth and quickness. Guns suck up close.

Sure, I troll. But i'm not dick enough to sit at the spawn points mowing people down. I wouldn't expect to see that everywhere to be honest. There are bigger fish to fry elsewhere.

It happens.  At least you're not losing anything as a fresh spawn.

Indeed, the only one that has anything to lose is the guy shooting. It would not be the first time I killed a noob killer with a shitty melee weapon

It was so funny because I gave you beans hence you receiving beans cause it was hilarious.

So you just have so much beans, because you're throwing them around, eh?!

KoS is out of control... Yesterday two bandits with rifles camped electro and killed at least 3 new spawns and at last yea they got me too :D I was hoping to interact more people and some RP when i join DayZ and do not get me wrong i'm not emo for being killed by others. As a seasoned FPS gamer for years since old good Quake and BF fan i like a lot from competitive shooters and PvP mentality which is including MMO games but something should be different with DayZ.

I know its Alpha but "at least" for now game looks like a larger scale survival death match game. As i've witnessed so far until they get the firearms they talk each other form at least basic groups for loot and gear but when they (includes me) get the guns you/they just shoot even unarmed players just for amusement or to feel themselves safe and secure.

IMO if the game goes in that way there will be lots of quitters and they'll go back to hardcore FPS genre games. At least you'd say yea i got the gun and the other team then its a fair deal. Theres no need for looking for loot, gear, stuff and try to survive in a death match world.

Don't get me wrong. I real liked the main frame of game and its a unique experience for gamer like me who play video game since C-64 and Amiga. And the game has nearly endless room to improve in many ways. But imo something needs to be done for mindless KoS syndrome.

More zombies? Perhaps...

Less firearms and ammunition? This is a must...

My two cents,

Killing anything that spawns. The guys are killing new spawns left and right. They have tons of ammo because they are spraying everywhere cause their aim is bad. I manage to sneak up on them and punch them but died. I overheard on the mic and a new spawn was saying "don't shoot" and the dude just sprayed the whole mag. Seriously. I'm killing on sight anyone who is near any spawn site.

1. They are bored.

2. It might not be their aim, they probably are doing it for fun.

3. What have you got to loose if you are a freshpsawn?

4. Topics like yours are popping out like twice a day.

5. Profit.

It happens.  At least you're not losing anything as a fresh spawn.

True. I wish the server history worked or server add function was in game. I am trying to find the server he was in. I set my ping limit so there are only a couple of full servers to go through. I managed to respawn at the exact town.

Fix?

Spawn, run away from the town (ideally north to the treeline), keep running north to enjoy the fucking game, loot up, stay up north and snipe people legit.

the end,

thread closed

Indeed, the only one that has anything to lose is the guy shooting. It would not be the first time I killed a noob killer with a shitty melee weapon

Yup, I've done it before.  Found a crowbar, made homeboy's head into a pile of mush. 

And you could hear the butthurt for miles.......

I found him!!! He is up on a slope looking down on the town. He's hurt though. I'm gonna kill this asshole.

Fix?

Spawn, run away from the town (ideally north to the treeline), keep running north to enjoy the fucking game, loot up, stay up north and snipe people legit.

the end,

thread closed

Exactly. I only don't do that if I know the server has just reset, because I could get a leg up on collecting loot around my immediate area. Then, head up north as usual.

Just killed one last night who was messing with a noob just to command them and get their rocks off. they had them on the ground telling them to drop everything. the guy had his back turned to me and the noob saw me and kept talking to him to keep him distracted while i ran up and axed him in the back of the head. I let the noob have all the gear just to be nice.

I've been camping bigger towns for people with guns only using an axe. 

Hope you are wearing mask, when you go Jason Voorhees on their arses!

Edited by Hombre

I refuse to kill someone with nothing, But if they have something that they could kill me with (Not including any melee weapons), May the odds be ever in your favor ...

Hope you are wearing mask, when you go Jason Voorhees on their arses!

I do, actually. I use a hoxton mask and have Jason sound effects I play through my mic while hiding out of sight. I've had plenty of fully geared people run like hell because of that. It's pretty hilarious to witness.

Right as I go to strike I also play the sound clip from "Psycho" (the violin sound effect when he's stabbing people) just for added suspense. :)

Edited by Gekkonidae

I lost sight of him. Partly due to be extra cautious cause he has a gun. He is in Kambiwobo. Server is below if you want to helo. Not soliciting at all so don't be a jerk about it.

DayZ US EAST 1-19 (Public/3PP:ON) 114008 : Hosted by MPGS.co

inb4 not your personal army 

"Doctor, there's an incredibly dangerous location full of men who want to kill me, what should I do?"

"Don't go there."

Seriously, hold 'W' for 30 seconds and you're no longer at a "spawn point." How is it I have literally never been spawn killed and I've been playing DayZ since like a month after its inception?

KoS is out of control...

Out of whose control? Yours? Why should it be under control and who do you think should control it?

I was hoping to interact more people and some RP when i join DayZ

Then go find other people who also want to do that and meet the fuck up. I'm sorry not everyone wants to RP with you, but you don't get to bully them into doing it just because they want to do something else instead.

If you insist on making friends by randomly bumping into strangers in the game, then you're going to have to accept the risk that they will murder you. That's what makes the game interesting.

As a seasoned FPS gamer for years since old good Quake and BF fan i like a lot from competitive shooters and PvP mentality

Then you should have no problem at all dealing with a few bandits while you RP, right? What's the problem? RP someone who isn't a coward and defend yourself.

IMO if the game goes in that way there will be lots of quitters

Something that was said a million times during the mod. Nothing ever changed and then 900,000 people bought the Standalone so I think there's obviously some people who are willing to play a game that's about zombies, survival AND rampant unrestricted PvP.

More zombies? Perhaps...

Less firearms and ammunition? This is a must...

The less firearms and ammo there is, the more I'm going to want to kill you to see if you have an ammo on you, mate. Sorry.

My two cents,

Yeah, you and every other person on these forums who refuses to deal with the "KoS problem" themselves by finding a group of like-minded individuals, grouping up in the game, and actually defending yourselves.

Two cents? That pile has $4567.24 in it by now at least.

• Like 1

never mind guys. The dude must have logged or ran up North. I searched all throughout town. He's not there anymore. I am glad I injured the jerk though. It's good that his character is moaning cause he is hurt.

3 little words can explain all about KoS and even random killing:

"Hobbes Was Right"