Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Trigger

Toggle between burst and single shot

In the dayz mod you could toggle between burst and single-shot on various weapons. what is the key to do the same in standalone? I didn't see it in config settings..

In the dayz mod you could toggle between burst and single-shot on various weapons. what is the key to do the same in standalone? I didn't see it in config settings..

First off, the m4a1 has only semi-auto, safe and full-auto fire modes. Second, fire modes have not yet been implemented.

First off, the m4a1 has only semi-auto, safe and full-auto fire modes. Second, fire modes have not yet been implemented.

hmmm. i didnt ask for a real life rundown of the M4, i asked if there was a key to toggle fire modes. but thanks for the 'second' answer then O.o

And.. you're wrong.

You can toggle between Single fire and Auto.

Press T.

Edited by Etherimp
  • Like 2

And.. you're wrong.

You can toggle between Single fire and Auto.

Press T.

semi-auto is single shot.

if there is a way to toggle (as you say), what is the keybind?

Etherimp said it. It's T by default and it does work.

Last I checked there was no indication which fire mode you were in though, but I don't use the M4 often.

Etherimp said it. It's T by default and it does work.

Last I checked there was no indication which fire mode you were in though, but I don't use the M4 often.

Correct. There's currently nothing that displays the fire mode you're in.. you just have to expend some ammo to find out. It's T by default.

I think it is T. I tried to set my T key for auto-turbo without having to double tap W and it told me that "T" is for "Toggle Weapon" or "Weapon Toggle" something like that. Wasn't sure what it meant and didn't really think it meant fire mode but I will try this now when I get home.

Having semi-auto on the M4 would be amazing. I have put 3/4 shots into people/zombies when I only pressed the button once due to lag (I assume due to lag)