Cydone

Simple ingame fix to KOS

Strip yourself to starter gear, and carry only your gun, which can't be seen on your body. Now walk through one of the big towns. Any guy who jumps you, you shoot.

Or better yet, someone make a "Police" clan and have them patrol the streets.

Cheers

KoS the KoSers to fix KoS by quickdrawing them and they hopefully won't kill you first

• Like 3

I already own the elektro police clan but we kill anything on sight (apart from zombies justice4ladyzombie).

Just join a group that tries to help people in general. That would be one of a few possible steps anyone can take to reduce KOS a bit. Not totally.

• Like 1

So we fix the kos by shooting people on sight. Clever.

That's what I thought...

OP didn't really think this through.

KoS isn't something that should be 'fixed'.

KoS isn't the problem, the players are the problem - they KoS because they are scared to lose their gear and so they just shoot first before anyone gets the chance to be a problem.

The only way to remedy this is make it not worth it to just start popping shots off without negatively impacting yourself.

• Like 2

I guess the lack of zombies is why people are bored and shoot everyone. Today i met a guy who said to me to be carefull around these parts because people are shooting everyone on sight, i said to him that i am gratefull for the advice. Then he just shot me in the face. Not to mention i was a fresh spawn, with only can of beans lol.

I guess the lack of zombies is why people are bored and shoot everyone. Today i met a guy who said to me to be carefull around these parts because people are shooting everyone on sight, i said to him that i am gratefull for the advice. Then he just shot me in the face. Not to mention i was a fresh spawn, with only can of beans lol.

When I'm a freshspawn and I feel like I'm about to be killed, I start verbally abusing them to at least make it worth it. I think KoSing a freshspawn is nothing more than being bored and wanting to do something other than loot. Yesterday I did this to the extent that the 2 would-be attackers left me alone. They came after me with melee weapons and I started running around asking if they thought they were good at this game because they were trying to kill a fresh spawn. Then I asked them if they ever thought they would actually catch me (I was running erratically around them as fast as I could) then I started telling them to watch out behind them for that zombie that was about to attack.. After that I just started rambling about nonsense while still running as fast as possible in cirlces and figure-8's around them.. After realizing they were being trolled by the person they had attempted to kill, they left..

• Like 1

I'm not going to lie I kill everyone on sight out of straight boredom, If I had some sort of "crafting" or "hunting" or hell anything to do other than kill you guy I would (sometimes, other times its like the book "The Deadliest Game" where it's the fun of the hunt that keeps me going)