DropBearChick

Ella's standalone guide

Pretentious calling it the best ever as its missing oh, 99% of the information a player could use. Good information actually in your list, though. props for that. 

well I doubt i'm missing that much but you could help me out by telling me what to add, I also wanted to add unique information to make it different from most guides

• Like 3

Just saying, the best SA guide would have correct grammar, punctuation and spelling.

• Like 10

added new content (flipping the bird, torches, rags, bipods, storage boxes and opening cans)

inception: I agree but I have only enough time to write it and hardly any time for editing, plus I am only 15 still not finished high school so u can hardly blame me.

-EDIT- added full stops and fixed a bit of grammar and spelling as well as adding capitals for inceptions sake.

Edited by spartan54820
  • Like 2

added new content (flipping the bird, torches, rags, bipods, storage boxes and opening cans)

inception: I agree but I have only enough time to write it and hardly any time for editing, plus I am only 15 still not finished high school so u can hardly blame me.

-EDIT- added full stops and fixed a bit of grammar and spelling as well as adding capitals for inceptions sake.

3 years from becoming (legally) an independent adult is not an excuse for poor spelling and grammar.

Since you're on the internet, laziness is a valid excuse for this though. Just go with that next time.

• Like 5

well I doubt i'm missing that much

That moment you don't have: blood, health, energy, water, stomach, sickness, cures, blood bag info, aiming in dayz, getting stuck in a wall, item conditions, item degradation, weapon damages, animals, wells how do they work, ponds, multifunctional items, what color is devil castle, protection, shock, bleeding, zombies, bandits, kos, looting, switching items, food values, "healing", black and white screen, blurry screen, and navigation here in your best guide best guide. :lol:

why is rice bad? it is the best source of energy in the game.

it is also equal to 8 cans of food opened with a can opener, which only requires 2 inventory spots might i add. Also a canteen will give 1000 water so one canteen and one bag of rice = 4 slots, still less than 8

Edited by Ynneead

Hey hey hey not whiny, Your title is "BEST SA GUIDE EVER" not only are you saying it is the best guide you are also saying by putting "ever" at the end that no other guide will trump it inside its entirety. I'm just making sure it gets there :P

• Like 3

ok, sorry but i got a bit annoyed when u mentioned things in your list like zombies when its alpha and they pose no threat if u have an axe oh and aiming in dayz, i mean really???

yaa i just like being nit picky to make a bigger list! but aiming is important pretty sure most people that bought the game for the hype don't realize there is bullet drop or zeroing. But that's my opinion i guess

Edited by Ynneead

yaa i just like being nit picky to make a bigger list! but aiming is important pretty sure most people that bought the game for the hype don't realize there is bullet drop or zeroing. But that's my opinion i guess

oh i'm such a derp i did not put zeroing and bullet drop together with aiming srry didn't even think about that.

Are you copy pasting from other guides or are you typing that? Because you must be typing really fast.

no joke typing, i have dual monitor so i can read and type, i took typing class middle of last year, i also use youtube videos, guides on internet and so on but no copy and paste

how do you make things red i want it

not like this. The red clicky stuff on your status effect

Edited by Ynneead

oh i'm such a derp i did not put zeroing and bullet drop together with aiming srry didn't even think about that.

well, a cursory mention that weapon accuracy is total crap without looted 'replacement' parts and add-ons for the weapons e.g. bi-pod, scopes etc... and that bi-pod what ever the weapon added only helps when prone.