Sign in to follow this  
jaywils91

Performance optimization

Afterburner logs and screenshots from running around the woods..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nr61tnsn14i9xr2/xNkOmjDOMg

i5 2500K @ 4.3GHz / R9 290 (Stock Clocks)

Screenshots show graphics settings.

Open Log (.HML) file with Notepad or similar.

lets see some real time videos, those screen shots or just that, screen shots and show no moving fps

I don't think it's the pc, the game isn't fully optomized.... I have a amd fx 8350 8core with a ati 7950 and an 850ps... 8 gig's of ram and solid state disks...

I get nasty lag spikes which isn't my pc's fault... I rubberband which isn't my internets fault either.. I get garbage fps in major cities, anyone who says they are getting awesome fps in major cities on anything other than low setting is full o shit...

People wanna troll and say they get killer fps just to make you pissed at your setups, probably bandits tbh, just doing what the do in game on the fourms now... Anyone wanna form a bandit patrol??

I have a i7 2600K at 4.5GHz, 650W PSU, AMD Radeon 6970 2GB, 16GBs of ram @1600MHz.

I get 45-50 fps everywhere in the game on a 40 payer server.

Rendering at 1920x1080, all settings normal-high.

I played the mod on very low and got an average of 25 fps and usually 12-15 fps in towns and cities. I wanted to play the standalone so i decided to upgrade my setup a little bit specifically to play this game. I upgraded from a radeon 5670 to a radeon 7850 and upgraded my ram from 4 to 6 gb and upgraded my psu from 450w to 500w. What i didn't do was upgrade my processor which is a phenom ii x6 1055t 2.80ghz because two different people from two different computer stores said my processor would be fine. So long story short i spent all of my pocket money upgrading my setup without upgrading the component which was most important and therefore still have a terrible frame rate xD 

lets see some real time videos, those screen shots or just that, screen shots and show no moving fps

Buy me a video recording card and I'll have go. FRAPS etc will cause a considerable FPS hit.

• Like 1

Both me and Terminal Boy showed you logs.

I would give you a video, but recording in 60 FPS @ 2560x1440 will eat up my disk like a beast, and my 1 MBit/s upload line will be busy for a year uploading that to youtube.

And, since this was not about "I have 60 FPS while recording" there is no point.

Edited by prix
  • Like 1